Plucking a Rose
1.4k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master ~" I hear some one say.

"Master ~" I hear again. Groaning, I open my eyes and see Albedo's face hovering above mine. Her eyes are glazed and her face is red. She's breathing heavily and I can feel every hot breath on my face.

"What is it Albedo?" I ask and she lets out a little moan as she grinds her hips on top of me.

"Sebas said you wanted to be woken at ten. It's ten now master." she says and I smile. That means it's time to pluck a beautiful rose. I smile and move my head forward and give Albedo a quick peck on the lips.

"Thank you Albedo, now could you please get off of me? I have somewhere important to be." I say and I see her pout.

"You can't stay with me for a bit master? I won't take much of your time, I can milk you Really ~ quick." she says and I shake my head.

"Not right now Albedo, but I promise I will spend plenty of time fucking you soon, okay?" I say and she pouts again and nods her head before getting off of me.

I get up and give her a pat on the head as she sits there on the ground and she giggles in response. I smile before summoning my clothing onto my body and teleporting away, leaving behind a horny, masturbating Albedo, sniffing the part of the carpet I was just sleeping on.

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- -----

I appear discreetly in a small, dark, and simple bedroom, quietly and without making any flashes of light. Next to me is a drawer and across the room from me is a closet. To the left of the closet is a bed where a redheaded woman is laying down a boy with a hole in his chest.

Rias just arrived in Issei's room with the boy just after he was stabbed by the fallen angel Dohnaseek. She starts stripping her clothes off piece by piece and letting them drop onto the floor. She plans on cuddling with Issei and using her demonic power to heal him while they sleep.

I don't plan on letting that happen. No one gets to feel my women's body but me and Rias has been mine from the moment I decided I wanted her. The moment she has nothing but her sexy purple lace underwear I decide to make my presence known.

"Hello there, Rias." I say and she whips around while blasting her power of destruction at me. I knew this would happen so I just let it hit me. A hole appears in my chest, not unlike Issei's. Unlike his however, mine heals instantly. Rias's face shows immense shock at my healing.

"Now now, that's not very nice." I say as I wave my hand and seal her abilities. She tries to use magic but realizes she cant then chooses to stare at me wearily.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" she asks me and I smile while slowly approaching her, making her take a step back.

"I'm not here to hurt you Rias-chan. No, I'm here to help you. As for who I am, my name is Roku Ichimaru. You can call me Roku though." I say and she narrows her eyes.

"What do you mean help me? Do you mean help me heal my pawn? If so, I don't need your help." she says and I shake my head.

"I know the truth Rias-chan." I whisper in her hear as I reach her. She doesn't move, knowing she can't do anything to stop me with her powers sealed right now.

"You don't want the disgusting little pervert, you want his sacred gear ~" I say and she shivers.

"T-that's not true. I care about all the members of my peerage." she says and I chuckle. I pull back a bit to look in her eyes and lift a hand to play with a lock of her hair.

"I know you hate the way he looks at you. It reminds you of his gaze, doesn't it Rias-chan?" I say and she tenses up. I bring my other hand up and run my thumb across her beautiful lips, oh how I will ravish her mouth.

"It reminds you of Riser." I finish and she glares at me but refuses to answer. I start subtly letting my pheromones leak a small amount and I see her shiver a bit in response. Her body is responding but she hasn't realized why. Good.

"What if I told you, I could take his sacred gear without killing him and transfer it to someone else for you." I say and I see her eyes widen in surprise. I notice the small glimmer of hope in them. She stares at me for a few moments before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"What would be the price I have to pay for this to happen?" she asks me.

"Look me in my eyes Rias-chan." I say and she does so. I caress he cheek as I get close enough that our noses almost touch.

"What do you see? Does my gaze feel the same as the pervert's or the chicken's?" I ask and she looks at me for a bit before answering.

"No, it doesn't. Which is unusual since I can see the clear desire you have for me." she says and I nod while running a finger down the side of her breast, sending a shiver up he spine.

"That's because unlike Riser, I want Rias, not Gremory. Also, unlike Issei, I want The girl, not just her body." I say and her eyes widen. I smile and undo her bra, letting it drop to the floor, before continuing.

"I admire the heart of steel you have. So many would treat their peerage like slaves but you genuinely see them as your family. You would do so much for them that other kings would not. Of course, Issei is the exception since he just joined but I know that given time, you would come to care for him as well, despite his disgusting personality." I say and I genuinely mean it, she's a good women. she's just never been given the chance to truly be herself.

She stares at me with a blush on her face as I grope her breast before averting her eyes. It seems she really liked my compliment. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close, pressing my nose to her head and taking in her scent. Surprisingly, she doesn't struggle in the slightest. Most likely because her powers are still sealed. I caress her back with one hand while sliding the other down to her ass.

"But I won't deny Rias-chan, that do want your body alongside your personality. I won't lie you like that." I say as I give her ass a squeeze, eliciting a moan from her.

"So, you want me to become your woman in exchange for the sacred gear?" she asks and I shake my head.

"A single sacred gear alone is not enough to match your worth Rias-chan." I say and I feel her relax in my embrace as I keep playing with her ass.

"What else then?" she asks.

"I'll fight Riser for you, to get you out of your engagement with him. I have a peerage as well and the rules in rating games do not state that the peerage has to be a devil peerage." I say and she looks up at me.

"What are you then?" she asks me and I release my wings making her eyes widen in shock.

"You're an angel! But how? You obviously have so much lust how can you not be fallen!?" she asks me and I smile at her inquiry while grinding my now hard cock against her stomach, making her blush.

"I'm not like those stuck-up angels you know. My kind can have as much sex as we like without worrying about falling. Furthermore, I can take fallen angels and make them full angels of my kind once more." I say and I see the hope in her eyes. Akeno has always hated her fallen angel heritage because of her father.

"That's right, I can make Akeno into an angel if you like. Of course, she would still be a devil in your peerage, just her angel wing would be white instead of black. Also, I can make your peerage immune to holy element." I say and Rias stares at me for a long while. I grope her ass and one of her breasts, maker her breath heavily in arousal as I wait for her response.

"I... I accept your proposal." she says and I smile before capturing her lips with my own. Her scent continues to fill my nose as the taste of her mouth overwhelms me. Such a perfect being of lust. I've wanted her for so long and now she's mine. I kiss her for a bit before pulling back.

"Heal." I say and all of Issei's injuries disappear, much to Rias's shock.

"How...?" she asks and I chuckle at her stupor.

"To think you were going to embrace him while naked. I would have killed him if you had done that." I say and she glares at me.

"Then I would have hated you." she says and I laugh.

"I know, even if you don't like him, he's still a part of your peerage." i say before continuing. "Although I can't physically harm him, how about some emotional harm?" I ask and she narrows her eyes at me.

"What do you mean?" she asks and I wrap and arm around her while bringing the other to play with her breast again making her let out a cute moan.

"Do you know the specifics about what happened on his date?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"The fallen angel that lured him into a trap, she got fucked several times throughout the date by another man and revealed that to him at the end by showing him her cum filled pussy." I say and Rias looks at me in shock.

"That's! Wait... how do you know that? Unless... It was you!?" she asks and I nod my head.

"Yes, I took that fallen angel in and made her into an angel under me but that's besides the point. I know how sinful you devils are and how much you like playing with people. So how about you and me cuck the little pervert with a massive crush on you?" I say to her as I pinch one of her nipples. she lets out a moan as she looks at me uncertainly.

"I... okay. you're right, I hated the way he looked at me the same way as Riser. Let's do it, not just him, Riser too, lets cuck them." she says to me hungrily, eyes filled with lust. I smile before squatting down and sliding her panties down her legs.

"And if Issei gets a crush on one of your peerage members?" I ask as I lean forward and lick her little nub making her moan. Rias hesitates before answering.

"If they want to participate then I won't stop them but I won't let you force them. Though I imagine Akeno won't need much convincing." she says and I smile as I bring her panties to my face and sniffing them, making her blush.

"What about Riser's peerage?" I ask her before getting back to licking her and she smiles at me with a devious grin.

"Oh ~ I'm sure they'll learn to love a new dick that isn't Riser's" she says as she places her hand on my head and caresses it before pressing it into her snatch.

"Mmmm, yes. Keep licking me, just like that!" she says and I happily oblige. I spend a few minute relishing the taste of her before she cums and I get a wonderful helping of her fluids. She looses the strength in her legs from her orgasm and falls to the floor in front of me. I lean forward and capture her lips with mine, letting her taster herself, before standing up in front of her. She looks up and lifts a hand to the bulge in my pants.

"Oh wow... so big ~" she moans before ripping my pants off to get at her prize.

She takes off my boxers and is immediately hit by the heavy musk of my cock.

"Ohhhh... I love this smell ~" she moans out before she start licking the tip of my cock. she swirls her tongue around it and looks up into my eyes as she closes her lips around the tip and gives it a little suck.

Tongue still swirling, she starts sucking me deeper and deeper each time she goes back in. More and more of my cock starts glistening with her saliva over time until eventually her nose is pressed to my pubes as my cock rests down her throat. She holds it there for a few seconds before pulling back and coughing.

"You don't have to force yourself." I say to her as I take my shirt off and she smiles up at me.

"I want you to feel good." she says as she kisses the tip of my cock. I smile before getting an Idea.

"Camera." I say as I hold my hand up and a video camera appears in my hand. Rias sees it and raises a brow.

"For our own viewing pleasure and perhaps, in the future we can make Issei watch it to really break him." I say and she grins up at me, there's that inner devil coming out.

I activate the camera and it floats into the air and turns on. It's enchanted to always follow and record the action, making it super easy to record a porno. Rias looks at the camera and winks before engulfing my cock with her mouth once more. This time she gets right to deepthroating me and spends several minutes swallowing my cock before I finally reach my limit.

"I'm cumming Rias!" I say and she pulls off of my cock and starts jerking me onto her face. Shot after shot of my cum shoots out onto her beautiful face until eventually, her face and tits are covered. When my orgasm subsides, she wipes a bit of my cum off of one of her tits and sucks it off her finger while looking right into the camera. I smile at the show she's putting on and am already looking forward to seeing Issei's look of despair in the future.

"Get on the bed." I say and she realizes what I want. With a beautiful smile, she goes over to he bed Issei is laying unconscious on and position herself over the top of him on her hands and knees in a sixty-nine position. I smile and get behind her and press the tip of my cock to her pussy. If Issei were to wake up right now, the only thing he would see is my cock about to penetrate Rias.

I slowly slide my cock into her and she lets out a gasp at feeling her pussy get spread. After going in a bit, I feel her hymen and stop.

"Are you ready?" I ask her and she nods her head without saying a word.

I lean back a bit so the camera can get a better shot of the action and Issei's face before pushing further and breaking the barrier keeping me from her womb. Thankfully my pheromones are making it so there is no pain so Rias moans as I bury myself completely inside her. Her virginal blood leaks out and drips down onto the cheek Issei's sleeping face.

I smile as I start pulling my cock out to just the tip before thrusting back in. She lets out a loud moan and shakes as an orgasm hits her hard. I grin and grab a firm hold of her hips before proceeding to fuck her brains out. The sound of moans, grunts, and skin slapping against skin are all that can be heard in Issei's room apart from the quiet snoring of the sleeping boy.

The smell of sex fills the room and no doubt it will be the first thing Issei smells when he wakes up. I grin as I readjust my grip on her hips that slipped from the sweat and keep fucking her hard and fast. I give her a few occasional spanks, making her moan out in ecstasy and I watch as her ass ripples with each smack. From top to bottom, she was made for sex. How any man can have her and not ravage her is beyond me, Issei is such a fucking idiot.

After feeling her tighten on my cock over and over again from her near constant orgasms, I finally reach my limit. I grunt as I slam into her completely and start releasing my cum directly into her womb, claiming her as my own. She shakes and screams as a huge orgasm hits her and her shaking makes my cock slip out and some of my cum shoots out onto her ass, covering it with cum.

Her head tilts back revealing her face, still covered in my cum, and with an expression of pure pleasure. I smile and wave my hand making the cum on her face and breasts disappear and she pouts until I hold up a jar filled with white liquid. Some of the cum I shot into her leaks out and drips down onto Issei's face, making me grin.

"Now he looks like a proper cuck." I say and Rias giggle between labored breaths. I pull her up so her back is to my chest and we are both kneeling over Issei's face.

"What do you think of our handiwork?" I say and she looks down at Issei's face. She smiles and reaches down to her pussy before spreading it, letting more leak out onto the pervert.

"Like you said, he now looks like the cuck that he is." she says with a grin before turning her head back and kissing me. After a bit, we get off the bed and stand next to it.

"Are you going to clean him up?" she asks me while gently stroking my cock. I smile at her and pinch her butt making her giggle.

"No, let him wake up to the smell of sex and my dried cum on his face. He's to stupid to figure it out anyways." I say and she nods with a wide grin.

I reach out and use my power to pull the Boosted Gear from him before floating it over and implanting it into Rias. She smiles at me keeping my promise and gives me a peck on the lips. I turn the camera off and put it in my personal dimension along with Rias's jar of my cum before wrapping my hand around her waist.

"You're not expected back tonight are you?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"No, as far as my peerage is concerned, I'll be here healing Issei all night." she says and I nod my head.

"Then let's go back to my place so I can taste my Beautiful Rose some more." I say and she blushes before nodding and hugging me as I teleport us and our clothes away to my bedroom.

There, I kept ravishing her for the entire night until the sun rose.

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- ------

- A/N: And now our boy Roku has cucked Issei twice, this time even worse than before. Will anyone save the poor boy? Obviously not, at least not while I'm author. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and thanks for your suggestions on future worlds to travel to and which other servants should be in the peerage. You've given me many Ideas so keep them coming.

~ Please forgive spelling and grammar mistakes ~

17