First Day of School
1.2k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How could one woman look so beautiful? Neither the anime or the manga did Rias any justice. If she truly was like how she was depicted then I wouldn't want her no matter how beautiful but thankfully I was able to see through the facade she put up. Now that she has someone to rely on and no longer feels like she has only herself, she'll open up. Especially to me, the want and love in her eyes as I ravished her all night is still clear in my mind.

Even seeing her now, as the morning sun comes through the window, I can't help but find her so cute. Her sleeping face is especially cute. I smile and lean down to place a kiss on her forehead and she giggles.

"So you're awake my crimson princess?" I ask and she opens her eyes.

"I am, my white king." she replies and kisses me on the lips. We start passionately making out and I have to stop us before we get too into it.

"As much as I want to keep going, we have school today and though we still have a few hours, I wont be able to stop once I start with you." I say and she looks at me questioningly.

"We?" she asks and I nod my head in response.

"Yes we, I'm transferring into Kuoh Academy today. My servants got everything done last night." I say and she happily hugs me.

"You have to come to the Occult Research Club after class. I want to introduce you to my peerage, besides you have to keep your promise about Akeno." she says and I chuckle.

"Sure, now let's go take a shower and get ready. The maids have washed your clothes so they're nice and fresh." I say as I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom as she giggles and laughs the whole way there.

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- -----

After a quickie in the shower that ended in me finishing inside her again. We got dressed and are now walking towards Issei's house. It's still a bit before school and Rias wants to check on him and notify him to meet her in the ORC after school. Even if he's completely useless now, he's still a part of her peerage. Besides, I can tell she's looking forward to teasing him because of his crush and then fucking me behind his back.

One day, We'll fuck while he watches and he won't be able to do anything about it. Rias is his King after all. It doesn't take us long to reach his home and we knock on the door. The one who opens it is beautiful mature woman with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, Issei's mother.

My arousal leaks for a moment and Rias senses it. She looks over at me with amusement in her eyes and I roll mine in response. She knows I have other women and she's perfectly fine with it. It's common in devil society after all.

"Oh, hello! From your uniforms you must be Issei's friends. Are you here to pick him up? He's in his room right now." she says before letting us in.

"You must be Issei's mother. I had no Idea you would be so beautiful. Your husband is a very lucky man. May I ask your name?" I say and she blushes.

"My aren't you a charmer, My name is Miki. Maybe you can teach Issei a bit. I worry with how he is that I'll never be a grandmother." she says with a laugh and we laugh along with her.

"It's wonderful to meet you Miki-san. My name is Roku Ichimaru and this here is Rias Gremory." I say and Miki nods to both of us.

"Might I use the bathroom?" Rias asks and I immediately understand that she's giving me a chance to be alone with Miki.

"Sure, it's the first door on the left at the top of the stairs." she says and Rias nods and leaves.

"I know Issei is quite the pervert but you know the saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I wonder though, did he get it from you or his father?" I ask as I start releasing my pheromones. She blushes and looks away while cupping her cheek with her hand.

My, how forward. I... I guess he would have gotten it from me. I was... more open when I was younger." she says and I notice she's struggling to contain herself from the effect of my pheromones.

"Ohh? What kind of things did you do, Miki-san?" I ask and she blushes.

"I really shouldn't talk about these things with my son's friend." she says and I smile and move closer.

"It's alright Miki-san. Like you said, I'm your son's friend. You can trust me." I says and she looks into my eyes for a moment before giving in.

"Well... I would do things like wear nothing but an apron to entice my husband. However those days are long behind us now..." she says and I place a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you not getting attention from your husband anymore?" I ask and I can see that she's barely resisting anymore.

"No, he has so much work now, an office job. I also have a part-time job so we rarely have time for each other." she says and I slide my hand from her should her down to her back and start rubbing it.

"That's such a shame Miki-san. If I were your husband I would always make time for you." I say and she blushes.

"Thank you for the compliment, Ichimaru-san." she says and I smile.

"Please, call me Roku. Say... you wouldn't happen to have any pictures of you in that apron would you?" I ask and she startles.

"W-why do you ask that, Roku-san!?" she asks and calm her.

"I just want to see what it was that enticed your husband so much. I hope you don't mind." I say and she calms down a bit, though I can still see a little wariness in her eyes.

"No... I don't have any pictures, but... I still have the apron..." she says and I can't help but grin.

"Then, would you mind showing me, Miki-san?" I ask and she blushes. I can see the lust in her eyes though.

"I'm not the same as back then. I'm so much older now..." she says and I caress her cheek with my free hand as I look her in the eyes.

"You're absolutely beautiful Miki-san. Please, let me see you in nothing but that apron." I say and she slowly nods before leading me to the kitchen.

Once were there, she sits me down at the table before going to the apron hanging on the wall. She pause in front of it and glances back at me before gabbing the bottom of her shirt and lifting it over her head. She undoes her belt next and pulls down her pants, giving me a good view of her panty clad ass as she does so.

Reaching back, she unfastens her bra and lets it drop to the floor. Her back is to me but her breasts are large enough that I can see the sides of them, even from the back. Lastly, she grabs her panties and slowly slides them down, revealing her dripping wet pussy for me to see. Once she's naked, she grabs the apron and puts it on before turning around.

"W-well, what do you think?" she asks me nervously and instead of answering, I get up and walk up to her before grabbing her hand and placing it on my crotch.

"You tell me, Miki-chan ~" I say and she goes red as she feels my rock hard cock. Instead of pulling back, I feel her grip and squeeze as she fondles me through my pants.

"Wow... you're rather large." she says and I smile at her.

"Larger than your husband?" I ask and she unconsciously nods before realizing what she just did and blushes.

"It's okay Miki-chan, no one will know. This is between you and me, okay?" I ask and she nods as she continues to feel me. I move closer and reach my hands around her and get a good grip on her ass. She moans as I fondle it and her hand gets rougher with my crotch.

"Miki-chan, Issei tells me you're a rather good cook so I was wondering... could you perhaps taste test something for me?" I ask and she looks at me weirdly for a bit before realizing what I mean and blushes.

"What do you want me to taste test?" she asks, voice dripping with lust.

"Just a special sauce that I make myself. You'll have to work a bit to get it though." I says and she licks her lips.

"That's fine... Can you show me where you... keep it?" she asks and I nod as I let go of her ass and undo my pants. As my cock is released, I see her eyes widen and she slowly gets on her knees.

"I see... I guess I will have to work to taste this... special sauce." she says before taking my cock in it's entirety without any foreplay.

"Fuck!" I shout as she starts sucking my soul out through my dick. Not literally mind you, but it sure as hell feels like it.

"Ohhh, I can tell. You were definitely a naughty woman when you were younger, Miki-chan." I say as she moves back and forth, her tongue moving around to hungrily taste every inch of my cock.

"With how good you are, I kind of want to keep you for myself." I say and her eyes look up to me as she continues sucking.

"What do you say, Miki-chan? I can come over every once in a while to take care of your need but in exchange, you cannot sleep with anyone but me. If your answer is no, just stop sucking." I say and she pauses for a moment. Seeing this, I let out more pheromones and I watch as her eyes glaze over and she starts sucking me even harder than before.

"Good! You're mine now, Miki-chan!" I say as I grab her head with both hands and start fucking her mouth. Her hand grip my thighs as I ravish her mouth and It doesn't take much longer for me to reach my limit.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" I say as I pull out until just the tip is left inside and Miki starts rapidly jerking me off. I start cumming into her mouth and Miki starts swallowing my load as fast as she can. Eventually, my orgasm subsides and I look down at her as she lets my cock fall out of her mouth.

She looks up at me and opens her mouth, showing me that it's filled with my cum, before closing it and swallowing it all. After she's done, she smiles up at me.

"Your special sauce gets and eleven out of ten from me, Roku-kun." she says and I smile as I pat her head.

"Thank you Miki-chan, I worked hard to make it." I say and she giggles.

I hope you don't forget." I say and she shakes her head.

"I won't, after tasting you, I don't want to taste anyone else anymore. Not even my husband. But... I do want more from you." she says lustfully and I chuckle.

"I want to but I have to get to school. Did you enjoy the show Rias?" I say and I see Miki look surprised as we turn towards the entrance to the kitchen where Rias has her hand under her skirt. She smiles and pulls her hand out, revealing it to be wet, before licking up all of the juices on it.

"Mmmmm, yeah, I did." she says making me laugh and Miki blush.

"Alright, I hope you don't mind showing us to Issei's room, Miki-chan." I say as I put my pants back on and she gets up and leads us upstairs. She leads us to the door of Issei's room and we all stop outside of it.

"This is his room. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go get dressed before you all come back downstairs." she says and leaves while swaying her hips. I chuckle before opening the door to reveal Issei still asleep. I hear Rias giggle and I look over at her.

"Your dried cum is still on his face." she says and I look over and sure enough, it is. I laugh with her and move over to wake him up. I shake him and he groans before opening his eyes. Seeing me, a stranger in his room, he screams.

"Ahhhh! Who are you!? Why are you here!?" He asks before seeing Rias.

"Rias-senpai!? What are you doing here?" he asks, glancing at her breasts, and Rias shakes her head.

"After I saved you last night I would expect a bit of thanks." she says and Issei looks confused for a moment before his eyes widen. He looks down at his stomach and see's that he's completely healed.

"Wha- How? Was it a dream?" he asks himself.

"It wasn't a dream, You were attacked by a fallen angel. Roku-kun here healed you." she says and Issei looks up at me.

"This pretty-boy bastard?" he says and Rias narrows her eyes at him.

"Refer to him with such disrespect again and I will make you regret it, do you understand?" she asks and Issei shivers in fear before quickly nodding.

"Why did I feel like that just now?" he asks and I smirk, knowing the answer.

"Because I am a devil, and you, are my servant." Rias says and Issei looks confused.

"She'll explain it later. Just make sure you're not doing anything after school." I say and move to leave with Rias.

"Wait! I'm coming with you guys!" he says before getting dressed and catching up with us outside his house. Rias and I smile, it seems he's not going to wash up. I wonder if anyone will notice his... sticky situation.

The three of us walk to school and it doesn't take long for us to get there. Once there, I can see Rias wants to kiss me goodbye but we both want to keep our relationship secret for now. Issei doesn't miss the look she gives me though and thinks Rias has a crush on me so he glares at me as I leave. The idiot probably thinks he can steal her from me.

Along the way towards the main building of the school, I am greeted by the student council president, Sona Sitri.

Walking up to me, she gives me a nod before speaking.

"I am Souna Shitori, the student council president here at Kuoh Academy. You are the new transfer student, Roku Ichimaru, correct?" she asks me and I nod my head.

"Good, follow me and I will give you a quick tour of the school before taking you to your class." she says and she does just that. After a quick tour of the academy that really was just an overview and quick once over of the most relevant places, she leaves me at the door of my classroom before leaving. Not exactly social, that one.

I shake my head before opening the door and walking into the classroom. The teacher notices me and motions me to come inside. I walk up next to him and he turns to address the class.

"Students, we have a new student joining us today. I will allow him to introduce himself now." he says before turning to me. I nod and turn to the class.

"A pleasure to meet you all. I am Roku Ichimaru, a transfer student. I look forward to studying with you all from now on. Please take care of me." I say as I give a small bow and I notice a lot of the boys glaring at me as the girls check me out.

I see Murayama and Katase whispering to each other with blushes. I wouldn't mind getting to know them more. I also notice Aika look at my crotch before blushing hard and drooling. She, I will definitely be turning into an angel. She'll get right along with Panty. Other than that, I just see Motohama and Matsuda glaring at me. Most likely because of my looks.

The bell rings and the teacher tells me to sit at the empty desk next to Aika in the back of the classroom. I nod before making my way over to her. As I sit down, the door to the classroom bursts open and Issei walks in panting.

"You're late, Issei." the teacher says to him angrily.

"Sorry, Sensei. I got caught up." he says while chuckling and rubbing the back of his head but the teacher is not amused.

"You'll be in here cleaning up after school." he says and Issei gets sad before saying 'yes' and walking to his seat. I do notice Aika narrow her eyes while looking at Issei's face and I know for a fact that she noticed. The pervert is strong in this one after all.

The first half of the day goes by rather calmly. It's just a normal school day with the only difference being all the questions the girls ask me at the end of every class. Eventually though, lunch rolls around and I make my way to the side of the school and sit on a bench.

When I arrive there, one of the Pleiades arrive and give me a lunchbox before leaving. I chuckle at the lengths they go to to take care of me as I open the box and start eating. As I'm eating, someone sits next to me and I look over to see Koneko staring at me.

"Hmmm? Is something the matter?" I ask her and she just stares at me some more.

"Why do you have Rias-senpai's scent all over you?" she asks after a while and I chuckle.

"She and I spent last night together." I say and subtly release my pheromones. I have to do it more discreetly since she's a Youkai and would notice if I did it too suddenly. Her eyes widen in understanding before they narrow as she glares at me.

"If you don't believe me, you can ask her yourself." I say and Koneko just stares at me before looking away and silently licking her lollipop. We sit in silent like that for a while until my pheromones start having a more noticeable effect.

She shifts closer to me and keeps licking her lollipop while glancing at me occasionally. After a while, she leans her head on my shoulder. Once I'm done eating, I put my lunchbox on the bench next to me before grabbing Koneko and sitting her on my lap. She struggles for a bit but settles down after I star petting her head. Blushing, she chooses to quietly keep enjoying her candy while I rub her head.

"Do you like that Koneko-chan?" I ask and she shyly nods her head. I smile and keep going. Her ears and tail appear and I start focusing on them. I pet her ears with one hand while grabbing her tail and gently caressing it with the other. She lets out a cute little moan and I have to suppress a chuckle when I hear it.

After a while, she shakes violently in my lap and I know she just had an orgasm from my petting. I smile and wrap an arm around her waist before using my other hand to lift her skirt and reveal her drenched panties.

"I guess you really liked my petting, Koneko-chan." I say and she blushes.

"Shut up... idiot..." she says quietly and I laugh while petting her head. The bell rings and we both get up. She looks at me as we stand next to each other and I smile and pet her head one last time.

"I'll see you after school in the ORC." I say and she nods before turning to leave. The same Pleiades maid that brought my food appears and grabs my empty lunchbox.

"Thanks, Narberal." I say and she bows to me before disappearing again. I walk back into school and make my way to my next class.

The second half of the day goes by just like the first and eventually, the school day is over and I am making my way to the ORC.

Once I'm there, I walk inside and make my way to Rias's office. Inside is Rias sitting behind her desk, Koneko sitting on a couch, Kiba sitting on the couch across from her, and Akeno standing next to the desk talking to Rias.

Seeing me enter, Kiba narrows his eyes at me and is about to say something until Rias bolts from her desk and into my arms.

"I missed you." she says and I laugh.

"We were together this morning." I say and she buries her head in my chest.

"That's too long ago." she replies making me laugh some more. I look up and can see the shocked look on Kiba's face, the blank look on Koneko's and the smile on Akeno's.

"My my ~ I didn't know our dear club president has a man. Why don't you introduce him to us Rias." Akeno says with a smirk and Rias blushes before coughing and turning around.

"Right... Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, this is Roku Ichimaru, my boyfriend. Ro-kun, this is Akeno - my Queen, Koneko - my Rook, and Kiba - my Knight." she says and the others startle.

"He knows, Rias-sama?" Kiba asks and Rias nods.

"Yes, he isn't human." Rias says.

"Then what is he? Because he's definitely not a devil." Akeno asks as she narrows her eyes, most likely suspecting me to be a fallen angel.

"He's an angel of a completely different faction. He is their leader and his kind won't fall from having sex." she says and the three are completely shocked. Just to prove to them that what Rias is saying is true, I release my twelve white wings and dark room suddenly gets bright.

I see them shaking at realizing I'm someone on par with Michael and Sirzechs. Though I wonder how they would react if they find out I far surpass them. I smile and retract my wings and the room returns to being dimly lit by the candles on the table between the two couches.

"Akeno... he can turn fallen angels into his kind. You... you could have a white wing, if you wanted of course." Rias says and I see Akeno's eyes widen.

"Can you really do that?" she asks me and I nod my head.

"I... I would like that. If only to piss that bastard off." she says and I know she's talking about her father.

I nod and move to her before wrapping my arms around her. She stiffens but relaxes when Rias nods to her. She looks up at me and looks into my eyes for a few moments before I capture her lips with my own and carefully flood her with my holy energy.

Thankfully, her fallen angel blood makes her highly resistant to holy energy despite being a devil. Akeno's wings appear and her fallen angel wing slowly starts turning white. After it completely turns, I let go of her and she looks at her wing with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you." she whispers as she looks up at me.

"Your welcome." I say before moving to sit at Rias's desk. Kiba glares at me but stays quiet when Rias sits in my lap.

"Where's Issei?" she asks me and I smile at her.

"He was made to stay behind after school for being late to his first class." I say and she nods before looking to Kiba.

"Kiba, go to him and keep him company. I want him here after he's done with his punishment." she says and Kiba bows before leaving. Once he leaves, she quickly turns in my lap and starts kissing me while grinding her ass on me.

I can feel Akeno's lustful eyes and Koneko's curious ones on us as we passionately make out. We separate after a bit and look into each other's eyes.

"How long do you think it will be until they come back." she asks hopefully.

"Not long enough for what you want." I say and she pouts before I continue. "But long enough for a little snack."

She grins at me before sliding off of me and getting under the desk. She pulls my pants down and quickly swallows my cock making me groan at the sudden pleasure.

"So... Is there room in there for another?" Akeno asks and I smirk at her.

"If you think you can handle it." I say and she narrows her eyes at me before smirking.

"Challenge accepted, stud." she says before joining Rias in pleasuring my cock. With Rias sucking on my balls and Akeno swallowing my cock I soon enter a wonderful world of pleasure. I look over to Koneko and see her staring at me.

"Want to watch?" I ask her and she hesitates for a moment before nodding and gets up to stand next to me, licking her lollipop while looking down at the two sucking me off. I reach a hand up and play with Koneko's ass making her tense for a moment before relaxing and continuing to watch as I rub and squeeze her cute little butt.

Oh yeah... this is the life...

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- -----

- A/N: Another long chapter. I find myself unable to stop writing when I feel like I should and end up going 1000 to 1500 words over what I intended. There are a few things I want to ask though. My name is not just for show, I like a lot of things when it comes to sex, things most people are not interested in so I want to know what you guys are okay with.

1 - How do you feel about the women who have husbands, like Venelana for example, having their husbands use their mouths to 'clean up' after the MC does the deed with them. Not just licking it up but even eating out a pussy that the MC just finished in or kissing them while their mouth is full. Only husbands with their wives though, I don't want Issei touching any of the MC's women. Also, how do you feel about the wives jerking off their husbands while having sex with the MC and insulting/degrading them?

2 - How do you feel about the MC using his power to give certain girls, like Akeno, a dick for the purpose of threesomes and whatnot. If so, how interactive are you comfortable with the MC getting with said futa dick? Stopping at jerking it off, Stopping at sucking it, full on sex, or not at all? I personally am fine with hand jobs and blowjobs but don't want anything other than a tongue or a finger near the MC's butt. Also, is it only for threesomes with the MC or are you fine with the girls being able to have sex with each other to 'take care of needs' even when the MC isn't there.

3 - How do you feel about traps, like Gasper? I want to write some scenes between the MC and Gasper because he's just so freaking adorable but I know some people aren't into traps. I personally don't like sex between two masculine males but when one is a cute trap like Gasper, I like it a lot. Also, if you ARE fine with it, Is it just 'put dick in trap butt' or are you okay with playing with the trap's penis. And are you okay with the MC's girl playing with the trap's penis. I personally am fine with it since both the girl and the trap belong to the MC any way but I don't like full on sex, only hand jobs and maybe blowjobs. I might allow it though when the MC is there to join in, since Gasper's so cute.

Let me know what you guys think and please don't hate. These are just some things that I want to write about but if the majority don't like it then I won't put it in the story. I'll wait a little longer before uploading the next chapter to get as many answers as I can. Don't worry though, I won't keep you guys waiting too long. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the long Author's Note.

14