0002 – Past
1.4k 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apparently they were indeed my family. The 2 old men were the foster sons of the ‘almighty god’. They were the strongest among the thousands of brothers and sisters.

The white haired god was Richard and his wife Mary, apparently my maternal grandfather and grandmother.

The black haired god was Harvey and his wife Claire, apparently my paternal grandfather and grandmother.

Richard and Harvey were the gods of life and destruction respectively. They were not rivals rather were opposing parties and kept each other in check. Their bromance was famous in heaven.

On a combined mission to subjugate the demon lord of the world, my father and mother, the strongest warrior and the generals of their respective armies fell in love.

My mother got pregnant during the war and after winning came back to heaven with my father. The gods accepted their love and blessed them in their marriage.

But after a few minutes of marriage the second general of my father’s army shouted, “I loved her more than you”. 

He killed himself on the spot and activated a curse magic which will revive the demon lord with its full strength on the planet they found love. The curse was strong and it needed one more sacrifice, that too of a pure soul. The curse found the pure soul in my mother’s belly and took away my supposed elder brother or sister.

According to rules set by ‘almighty god’ the marriage resulted in peace and diminished both the god’s powers to half and made my father and mother powerless.

The couple and all the relatives were devastated but couldn’t go against world rule.

My parents spent their time leisurely for years and years. Their pain finally faded and they found peace in this life. They tried again and my mother got pregnant with me. But as soon as they found inner peace and oncoming happiness, the curse finally bloomed on my magically advanced planet Gaia, where in ancient times my parents killed the demon king.

The demon’s power started rising and they were still in their powerless state.

They focused on me and my mother gave birth to me but they feared my safety. Due to this they locked away my godly powers so as to not attract the negative energy. This plan back lashed due to evil Influence and instead of only suppressing my powers it totally stopped my growth. 

My brain was spared but I was left with no powers whatsoever.

My parents left me and set out to find a cure when I was 1 year old. But ever since then they are missing.

Back on planet one government report had declared them dead.

Only one thing was known that the demon king will gain full power on my 25th birthday.

Since then my aunts, Aubrey, Becky and Christine  kept an eye on me but due to their restrictions to not interfere with the planet; just looked.

Aubrey was my father Dave’s elder sister and a fierce warrior. She had black hair with a beautiful and busty body. She was my fathers first general.

Becky was my mother Daisy’s elder sister and a dreaded magician. She had white hair with a beautiful face and busty body. She played an active role in that war.

Christine was my mother’s younger sister and a powerful healer, counsellor and among the most intelligent and wise gods. She planned many strategies for the gods in that war.

They were also foster brothers and sisters and no one was even related to Richard and Harvey.

The backstory ended in my mind and I opened my eyes to see myself standing and the table was no more present.

So this is my family. MY FAMILY. I, I, I love them no matter what happens. The past is past and finally I have met them. Also they love me and will not throw me away like others on the planet.

With tears in my eyes I ran up to them and hugged Richard and Harvey together. I got off them and hugged others one by one.

I felt my aunts being a little skeptical and just hugged me for formalities. I ignored it and hugged them with utmost sincerity and love.

“Do you not resent us?” Asked Aubrey.

“Are you not angry?” Asked Becky.

“Do you not hate us?” Asked Christine with tears in her eyes.

“Why would I? What’s done is done. I have lived without a family for long enough. I have finally met you and would like to stay with you,” I said.

The other 4 people just smiled.

“Do you love us?” Asked Aubrey with a red face.

“Yes I do. I love my aunts and grandparents a lot,” I said.

“It seems you have the perfect skill set,” said Richard.

I was visibly confused.

“We have seen the same situation but the boy in question always mustered anger and disgust. You understand our situation and started loving us. Now it is our responsibility to tell you your main goal,” said Harvey.

“Zack, your powers will now be unlocked. You will stay here for 3 months in Gaia. It will be a little over 360 years here. We will train you in your powers and we hope that you kill the demon lord,” said Richard.

“I do understand the situation. Alright I will enjoy these 360 years and go and kill that monster,” I said.

As I said that, a white light beamed out from the sky above and hit me directly. 

I felt nothing for once but it started happening. My height started to increase, I was now 6’3”. My body was perfectly muscular and lean. I could feel the strength in my arms and body. I felt magic flowing through me. I automatically understood magic and powers. 

Back on Gaia, Zack’s body bursted, leaving behind his heart. The body then started gathering again  and formed a complete replica of Zack in heaven.

My transformation in heaven was complete. But due to lack of nutrition and strength in my body I passed out.

***

“Where?” I said

My body was numb but slowly I opened my eyes to see a clear sky. I turned to my left and saw Aubrey lying there naked. My heart started beating fast and instinctively I turned right and saw Becky and Christine lying side by side naked as well.

Aubrey and Becky both held my hand at their bosom tightly. I slightly moved and saw that they were now awake.

But I suddenly realised the more dangerous situation. I crunched and looked at my penis which was around 12 inches and erect. It hurt a little and was as hard as rock. Its girth was almost three times as large as before and made my previous member look like an ant before a behemoth.

As I was seeing my pulsing penis, a hand reached on my chiseled abs and got hold of my penis. 

“Looks like you’re awake,” I turned to see it was Aubrey.

“Hey Zack, did you really think that we will leave you after hearing that you love us,” said Becky.

“You see, you are the chosen one. We three sisters are destined to be the wives of the chosen one,” said Christine and she got up and sat on my stomach with her naked body.

I didn’t feel any pressure, I freed my hands and lifted her up. I settled her on the side and sat to clearly see the busty bodies of my aunts. 

The 3 of them sat up. Aubrey said, “we love you more than family. We love you as a man and want to be with you.”

“Let’s have some sex to show what we mean,” said Becky.

“Don’t worry it’s all by the permission of almighty, our parents and your parents. Also we have loved you ever since you were born. Lady fate has been very cruel to you but now you must accept us as your woman and when we send you back you must form a harem,” said Christine .

As soon as she said that, Aubrey and Becky took my middle finger in their mouths. While Christine  hugged me and took my lips.

27