0003 – Three Angels ***
1.6k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Though this was my first kiss, it didn’t feel like it. My tongue completely overwhelmed her and I took a complete taste of her mouth.

Meanwhile Aubrey and Becky were sucking on my 2 fingers.

Me and Christine parted with a saliva thread in between our lips. 

“I can’t take this anymore,” said Christine  and she pulled me in the middle of the bed. Her head banging with my rock hard penis.

Aubrey pushed me down and sat on my face. Christine took the chance and took my penis in her mouth. While Becky sat on my hand.

Christine  started sucking my penis, with around half of the length in her mouth. She licked my shaft like some candy. Suddenly she pulled back my foreskin and took only my head in her mouth. My virgin ass was trying so hard not to cum.

While Christine  was doing her thing. I was eating Aubrey so bad. I was licking her like candy. I was entering her vagina with my tongue. Her love juice was leaking profusely, my lower face was drenched in our juices. Whenever I hit the spot her body shivered. I felt her tightening up and increased my speed.

“Yes, Zack, do me like that,” said Aubrey.

Becky was constantly rubbing her vagina on my arm making it completely wet. She lifted Christine's ass and turned it towards herself and started eating her out. Aubrey leaned forward and entered her finger in Christine’s vagina.

“Eek,” Christine.

I speed up my licking. I felt Aubrey's body stiffening. I was at my limit as well. Becky fastened her motion as well. 

“I am about to come”, said Christine “.

“Me too,” I said.

We increased our pace and with a jolt we 4 came together. My face and arm was covered with Aubrey’s and Becky’s love juice. While my cum filled Christine’s mouth.

I wasn’t able to see her face but I somehow knew she was relieved.

Now my turn,” said Becky.

Aubrey sat on my other arm and Becky sat on my face. While Christine got on me and aligned her vagina with my penis.

With some force my penis entered her vagina.

She let out a meek sound and plopped on my chest and in that lewd position forced herself down on me. I pushed my hips upwards and with a jolt I broke through her and entered her completely.

“Aghhhh,” screamed Christine.

She shivered and a stream of her fluids drenched down my shaft. Yellowish white liquid mixed with red trickled down onto the sheets.

Taking a deep breath she started moving up and down making an ahegao face.

Meanwhile, I was eating Becky out and Aubrey was rubbing herself on me. They both came along with Christine .

Aubrey stood up and sat on my stomach with her back facing me and took Christine's nipples in her mouth.

While Becky crouched down on me and started licking all the love juice from my face and neck.

I was highly turned on because of Becky’s tongue. The soft ass of Aubrey was completely on me. I grabbed her soft ass and started fondling it from behind.

I also started pumping Christine now that she was accustomed to my penis.

I tightened up and slammed my thighs on Christine. With a *pat* sound, I stuck my thighs to her and didn’t let go.

She moaned and we both released our load together. 

“Your warm semen. Finally, You made me your woman. My dear Zack, thank you for accepting your unworthy aunty,” said Christine as she plopped down to the side with my cum flowing out her vagina.

Aubrey turned and sat at Christine’s position. She started rubbing her vagina at my still erect penis.

“Your stamina and vitality will only grow further,” she said. She took my penis in her hand and aligned it with her vagina and with some force it slid right into her. Her already drenched vagina allowed my penis to completely reach her insides.

Becky went up to Christine and started licking my cum from her vagina. It was highly erotic. 

I saw Aubrey and grabbed her breasts swinging in front of me.

Her breasts were round and firm. Her nipples were big and dark pink in color with small dark areola. I grabbed her one breast and started playing with her other nipple with the other hand. She started moaning and I thrusted her more intently.

Becky was completely focused on Christine.

I just grabbed Aubrey's slender waist and controlled her movements. I felt myself building up and increased my motion.

“Zack my love I am about to come,” she said.

“Do it with me,” I said and started thrusting her more aggressively.

I tightened my thighs and slammed her for the last time and released a massive load in her. She plopped down on me and I hugged her. With a smile she rolled over.

Becky jumped on me and without hesitation took my penis and shoved it in herself.

My whole 12 inches went in her like a piston. She screamed in pain and came. Whitish fluid with red started leaking out of her. She was about to pass out when I tightly pinched her nipples.

She jolted up and looked at me with teary eyes. 

“Are you a fool?” I asked.

“Only for you,” she said.

Her breasts were firm and round with small pink nipples and areola. I started massaging her breasts and thrusting in her.

She started moaning, turning the pain into pleasure. I grabbed her by the waist and started moving her. Her inner clamped with me and didn’t let my penis move. 

I let go of her waist and sat up hugging her and taking her lips. I slid her legs from my sides to the back and then grabbed her waist. She hugged me tightly and her erect nipples pressed hard with me.

I started moving again and released my load inside her. She came with me and plopped on the bed with my fluids leaking vagina facing me.

25