0004 – Training begins ***
915 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sitting on the bed watching my fluids leaking from my aunts turned into my lover’s vagina.

I was about to lay down as well when I saw Mary coming towards me.

“Hello grandma,” I said. My now flaccid penis was in her view but I didn’t flinch because I somehow knew this was alright. For instance we were having sex in the open so I thought it was alright.

“Zack, my child don’t overdo it today. It was their first time with the only man they loved in their entire lives. Also you are not accustomed to your new body. So you must rest. Take care of these 3 for me. Also when you sleep you must see that you touch them in any way,” she said and disappeared.

“Thanks a lot grandma. I love you,” I said and smiled.

I laid Aubrey on one side and Becky on the other. I held Christine like a baby with her breasts facing me.

I laid down and covered myself with Christine. Her face by my face and my penis between her thighs. Her breaths tickled my ears and my penis got erect. I left it between her thighs.

I slid my both hands below Aubrey and Becky and pulled them close to me. Their breasts touched my shoulders and I slept as I was very satisfied and horny with the view.

****

I woke up and saw the 3 laying by me. They smiled after seeing me and Christine  said, “I have never heard of someone covering himself with a person.”

I smiled and pulled Aubrey and Becky closer.

I looked at the 3 individually and said, “I always had a family. But I never knew about them. You were my aunts and with the blessing of the elders you are now my lovers. I promise that I will kill that monster and return to you to live out having sex all the time.”

The 3 blushed and buried their heads in me. 

“Let’s wash,” said Aubrey, looking at me.

I nodded and within minutes I found myself in a pool. Warm water and nice view with the 3 beauties.

Aubrey jumped on me. While Christine and Becky took my arm.

I took Aubrey's breast in my mouth and started sucking it. She landed her wide and soft ass on my penis and inserted it in her vagina. 

Christine and Becky started licking me all over while I started thrusting Aubrey. I bit her nipple and slammed myself into her. We both came together and I filled her up entirely.

She took Becky’s place and Becky came on top of me. I took her lips and entered her vagina. I started chewing on her lips and tongue while moving vigorously. 

“More, harder,” said Becky.

I took her cue and started thrusting her. She started shaking and I felt myself building up.

With a heavy thrust I released my load into her. She made a crazy face with her eyes half rolled up.

I gently put her at Christine’s place and took Christine in my arms.

She blushed slightly and I started nibbling on her ears.

“Eek,” she let out a sexy voice and I lost my cool.

Blood started flowing more profusely in my still erect penis and its Length increased by 1 inch.

I held Christine by her waist and entered my penis head in her. As only 2 inches went in I slammed her onto me. My long penis tore her up and she screamed in pleasure. She came and plummeted on my chest.

I didn’t stop and started humping her. I was very horny and increased my speed. 

“I am about to cum again, take me Zack and make this pussy yours,” screamed Christine .

I released my load inside her and finally my penis got flaccid.

We stayed there for some time and some maids entered the pool. They took the three a little apart and started cleaning them. One of them came up to me and started rubbing my back as well.

After some minutes we were cleaned up. Aubrey was walking but I had to carry Becky and Christine  in my arms.

We went to the now clean bed and I put them on the bed. I laid down as well. I hugged Aubrey and dug my head in her breasts and started sucking her nipples.

But god knows when I got sleepy and slept. 

I woke up to find Christine and Becky talking about their first times with each other and Aubrey.

I found myself still sucking on Aubrey’s nipples while she caressed my head like a mother.

Becky was fidgeting with my hands while Christine  was giving my legs a massage.

Aubrey saw me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat and said, “beautiful”.

The 3 of them giggled and I got up. We 4 were still naked but felt comfortable like we have known each other for years.

“Tell me one thing. Why do you 3 love me so much?” I asked.

The three of them giggled.

“We have seen you from birth. Your aura is something we crave for. You are a pure soul born because of love and not forced affection. You carry the genes of the best of the best,” said Christine .

“I don’t know why but all this time when I was watching you I felt my heart beating fast. I always thought about you,” said Becky.

“I crave attention, more so I want your attention. Whenever I thought about you I felt safe and wanted to be with you,” said Aubrey.

It was kind of okay but I still thought that they were honest.

“Alright, let’s begin your training. The elders have left you with us and it’s up to us 3 to teach you,” said Becky.

“I will teach you weapon fighting and forging,” said Aubrey.

“I will teach you magic and alchemy,” said Becky.

“I will teach you about the world. The mannerism. Also about the monsters, basically everything there is to know about the world,” said Christine.

“And yes after a long day when you get tired we will be there to be with you,” said Aubrey as she laid her head on my chest.

I caressed her back and head and said, “alright, allow me to follow my responsibilities.

20