0005 – Improving
660 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My training started. In the morning Aubrey focused on my strength. My muscles finally started gaining strength. They now weren’t only for show.

In the afternoon, Becky taught me about mana and how I can feel it. I started sensing mana inside me and practiced controlling it. 

In the evening Christine taught me about the world. 

In the night we engaged in a foursome every night. As of now we were focusing on vaginal sex only and didn’t try anything new. My stamina increased day by day. But the 3 of them started judging my improvement on the basis of sex. If they thought that I performed well at night, my training got harder.

But I couldn’t slack off and perform bad sex because then I won’t be able to satisfy them. So I was caged in a cycle and thus my sex life and training improved day by day.

It’s been almost a year, when I finally broke through my strength training and was promoted to use a weapon. The first weapon bestowed upon me was my body and thus my hand to hand fighting training started.

In the magic class, my control over mana was now done and I learned my first basic spell.

In the theory class in the evening, I finally recited all the names of kings and the history of all the kingdoms and countries.

“Looking at your performance today we will present you our behinds,” said Aubrey.

It was night and we were in our room. I slept with them daily so we were given a seperate house by the gods in a grassland of heaven.

The 3 girls stripped and turned their backs towards me and bent over on the bed with their feet on the ground. They spread their legs apart giving me a clear view of their vagina and asshole.

Aubrey was on the left and Becky was on the right with Christine in the middle.

I got on my knees and started licking Christine’s pink vagina while my fingers found their way into Aubrey’s and Becky’s vagina. I started finger fucking both of them while my tongue invaded Christine .

Christine began to release her fluids when I changed to Aubreys and licked her crazy.

Doing the same to Becky I saw their aroused faces. My penis throbbed and it bopped up and down.

I inserted my finger in Christine’s mouth and then brought it to her ass. Slowly I entered her asshole as she squirmed.

I moved my finger inside her for a few minutes and brought it out. I put my penis at the entrance of her tight ass hole and forced it in.

“Gently, otherwise it will tear apart,” she screamed.

I didn’t listen to her and used more force. It went half way in.

“It’s too much, I will come, I am coming,” she screamed and a stream of her love juice started flowing out of her vagina.

I pushed more and my full length went in. She screamed and collapsed on the bed panting heavily. 

Becky and Aubrey were touching themselves seeing the scene.

I adjusted myself and started moving. In and out, in and out. She squirmed with my motion.

I kept on increasing my pace, her big breasts swinged forward and backwards. 

“I am coming again,” she said.

I kept on pounding her, our thighs creating a pat sound. 

“I am coming,” I said and released my load inside her. A stream of love juice trickled from her thigh to the ground. I let her go and looked at Aubrey touching herself.

I grabbed Aubrey’s fat ass and inserted my penis head at her asshole.

“Eekekkk, carefully”, she screamed.

I slid it in gently while watching her reaction.

Her cute face made me so horny that I rammed my penis in her when I was only half way in.

Tears fell down her eyes as she sobbed and came.

“I am sorry Aubrey but your lewd body makes me want to ravage you. I want your ass to take the shape of my penis,” I said and caressed her ass.

I was fondling her ass like a dough when she stopped crying and turned towards me, “my body is yours Zack. Please continue moving.”

I bent down and kissed her nape and started moving. After almost 10 minutes of moving we both came together. 

I took my penis out and my semen fell out of her ass like a waterfall.

“It’s no fair Zack, I am left behind. My asshole is completely opened. Take me as well,” said Becky while her fingers were inserted in her asshole.

I walked over to Becky with a rock hard penis and grabbed her small waist and put my penis in between her ass cheeks.

Pat

I slapped her bubble butt and it jiggled.

Pat

Another slap and again the jiggling didn’t stop.

I widened her ass cheeks and slid my penis in her asshole. It went half in and I felt her inners stopping me.

“Ram it in. I want it all in one go. Break me. I am already yours. Break me and fulfil my lust. Show me who’s woman I am,” said Becky.

I was a little surprised by her aggression but it kind of hurt me and I slapped her ass.

“I will show you now,” I said and rammed my penis into her ass.

She jolted up but I pushed her down again and started moving. She took her tongue out and saliva started dripping off her mouth.

I continuously moved and I felt my semen rising up. Simultaneously I felt her tightening her thighs. I increased my movement and released my load inside her.

“I am coming as well,” she said and she literally peed on the spot.

I chuckled and lightly slapped her ass. I was mesmerised by the way it jiggled back and forth.

Aubrey and Christine were still in the same position.

16