0006 – Return ***
668 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I picked Aubrey up and lifted her up in my arms. I held her by her thighs while she wrapped her hands around my neck.

I entered my penis in her vagina and slid it in. She was very wet from her love juice so it was easy.

“It feels so good,” she said. She took my lips and I started moving while still kissing her. Her nipples were hard and were stabbing me every time I lifted her up. 

My penis was making a full range motion from the tip till base.

Small cute moans slid out her mouth between kisses. We fucked like that and after some time I again released my semen inside her.

“It’s too good,” she said. I carefully laid her back on the bed and grabbed Christine.

I turned her over with her back on the bed. I lifted her legs and kept them on my chest. I inserted my penis in her vagina and started moving. Her big breasts swayed up and down, giving me high stimulus.

I licked her leg and got out of her stupor and a deep red blush appeared on her face. 

I started thrusting with all my might.

“Yes, yes, yes, Zack, do it like this,” she screamed and I released my load inside her as she came as well. I kept her legs down and adjusted her back on the bed and kissed her on the lips.

I then took hold of Becky. I laid her on her side and lifted her one leg. I slid in between and penetrated her.

We made eye contact and I started moving.

I didn’t look at her breasts, my total concentration was on her eyes while I fucked her with my penis.

We came together and I plopped down on the bed.

I was physically tired because of training so I called it a day.

I got up and laid them on their backs properly. Aubrey and Christine were already sleeping.

Becky was still awake but pretending to be asleep.

I laid between Christine and Becky and tucked myself in Christine’s big breasts. Becky scooted over and held me like I was the little spoon with her warm breath on my nape and still erect nipples touching my back.

I slept without a care in the world.

The time in heaven passed merrily. I trained hard everyday. First my body and weaponry, then my magic skills and then my mannerism and worldly knowledge.

I also trained hard in alchemy and forgery. I was confident that if given the equipment I can make anything.

By the end of 100 years. I was proficient in hand to hand combat, sword, spear and knife. I knew all the magic spells there were and just needed constant practice. My knowledge for the world, politics and geography were up to mark.

Along with this we 4 enjoyed sex with each other on daily basis. I ate their vaginas like candies and gobbled up their breasts like a baby. They in return service me with their breast and mouths. Their assholes were now wide enough to take me in one go but still it felt like I am doing this for the first time.

Continuously training day by day, my time in heaven came to an end.

“It’s been quite some time since you joined us,” said Richard. We were at a dining table having a family together.

“Yes grandfather,” I said.

Everyone just smiled. After finishing our meal I came up to my grandparents individually and thanked them for everything with a bear hug.

A portal formed in front of me and everyone disappeared from there leaving behind me and my 3 aunts turned into lovers.

“I will miss you,” said Christine.

“Just hurry up and kill that monster so that we can join you there,” said Becky.

“I pray for your safety and good health,” said Aubrey.

I looked at Aubrey and took her lips, invading her mouth with my tongue.

I then kissed Becky and Christine. After teasing them a little by grabbing their butts and breasts I entered the portal.

My vision turned white and like I just escaped drowning I gasped for air and stood up. I noticed my hands and then my surroundings.

“I am back,” I mumbled.

I saw the room and it was my dorm room but much more smellier and dirtier.

I stood up and stumbled. I noticed that I maintained my physique and strength.

I channelled my mana and saw that my mana was the same as that in heaven.

“First let’s clean up,” I said and snapped my fingers. A cool gust of wind blew and the dust was thrown out of the window and the same happened with the smell. With another snap everything was sanitized and dried thoroughly. I the. picked up my communication device.

The communication device was just like a mobile phone which only showed date and time. It also helped in sending and receiving text messages as well as voice calls.

“Really 3 months have passed since that day. The classes will resume after 2 more days,” I mumbled.

I wrapped a bed sheet as clothes and took an inventory of my wardrobe and kitchen.

“It’s time to use that,” I said. I opened my wardrobe and took out a key.

My foster parents told me that this key was left to me by my parents. I further realised that this key was from a bank locker and it had enough money to allow me to survive for 2 years. But I opted against it and lived merely on ‘the royal court's aid for the poor’.

I took the key and left my room, passing the light security I reached the market.

With my new muscular figure and cool aura many people turned their heads for a second glance especially girls. I ignored all of them and brought some clothes, raw meat, fruits, vegetables, groceries and beer. 

Thank you Christine for teaching me how to cook. I smiled at the thought of the 3 angels and walked towards the dorm building.

I was held at security. “So you’re telling me you’re Zack?” Asked their head.

I just nodded. “Wait, let me prove,” I said and went inside the guard station and brought out a guard with an orb.

I cut my finger and dropped a drop of blood on the orb. The orb lit up and confirmed my identity.

“You’ve changed Zack. Good for you,” said the guard as he let me in.

He was one of the people who took pity on me and tended to my wounds from time to time.

I smiled and entered the building.

I was unlocking my door when I heard, “Zack?”

18