0009 – Leisure Day
454 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She took off her bra and sat down. I looked at her and kissed her lips.

“Show me your homework,” I said.

“There are 5 subjects: arithmetic, basic monster study, basic alchemy, magic and world history,” she said.

“I will help,” I said and flicked her erect nipples.

She flinched in surprise and glared at me.

I ignored her and opened her arithmetic book. 

Within a few minutes I completed her 1 worksheet. “Check it,” I said.

“It’s all correct,” she said with surprise.

I smiled and pinched her breast and broke her out of her stupor.

“I will help,” I said.

We started at around 10 am and by 9 pm we finished her as well as my homework. We only took a break for lunch and an evening snack. I constantly teased her by pinching her breast, nipples, landing a kiss on her cheek or licking her nape and nipples.

We finished our dinner and I cleaned the kitchen. As I turned towards Emily I saw her completely naked. She ran up to me and jumped at me in a bear hug.

I held her tight and started kissing her passionately. With the help of magic I undid my pants and removed it completely along with my underwear.

While surveying her mouth I inserted my erect penis inside her and pushed her down on it. A cute moan left her mouth and I let go of her lips.

She arched back and I started humping her. Her breasts jumped in front of me, giving me extra stimulus. I started sucking on her neck and left a bite mark there.

“You’re mine,” I said and released a huge load inside her.

She came along with me and our juice mixed together and trickled down my penis onto the floor.

But I didn’t stop and again started fucking her vagina. “Zack I will go crazy,” she said after mustering her strength.

I kissed her lips but didn’t stop humping her.

I again released a load inside her and then threw her on the bed.

She landed face down and I followed suit.

I lifted her big ass and slapped it. I saw it jiggle as she screamed in pain.

“I will fulfil your thirst if you devote yourself to me ,” I said and slapped her again.

“I am yours, Zack. My mind, body and soul are yours. Use me as you like,” she said.

This was satisfactory enough because I used mind reading and saw that she actually believed it in her subconscious mind as well.

I started moving fast. I spread her asscheeks apart and started pumping her good.

Her moans were probably reaching the corridor but we didn’t care.

I continued doing so. “I am about to come,” she said.

Together we released our loads. I plopped on her back and started kissing her nape and her ear.

She squirmed in pleasure and I think she came again.

I rolled to the side and gasped for air. After some rest I filled her up twice again but stopped after that because she passed out.

I cleaned us both and changed the sheets.

I snuggled in her bosom and she subconsciously held me and pulled me closer. I slept like a baby with her nipple in my mouth.

Next day we took a bath together and went shopping together. We brought some provisions and some study material. 

We roamed around the market place hand in hand while the passing by people stole multiple looks at us.

“Your body has changed drastically and is gaining attention,” she said while grabbing my arm between her breasts.

We had a decent snack and went back to our room.

The building was filling up with the now returning students. 

They all were stupefied by looking at Emily’s boyfriend but never in their dreams imagined that it would be me, Zack.

We spent our last holiday in leisure talking about the past. 

We were cuddling naked after sex session when she looked at me and asked, “how much powerful have you become? I want to know how but I believe it’s a secret that you will tell me in future.”

I kissed her lips gently while fondling her ass, her breasts against my chest.

I looked at her and said, “at the ‘level presentation’ ceremony you will know how powerful I have become. As for my secret, I knew you wouldn't buy that story. But have faith in me I will tell you everything in time, my darling Emily.”

Her face turned red and she nodded. It was already around midnight. We kissed while touching each other. She came on my hand as I came on her stomach. Using magic I cleaned ourselves and slept while in each other’s embrace.

“I love you, Zack. I’ve always had,” she said and closed her eyes.

“Me too Emily, I have had feelings for you ever since our childhood but because of my past powerlessness I never approached you and always avoided you,” I said.

“And here I thought that you hate me,” she said with a tear rolling down her eyes.

“I would never in my life hate you. For you are the only one here that I can call my friend and family,” I said.

We slept after expressing our feelings with a light heart.

15