0010 – First Day and Freya
457 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We woke up in the morning and headed for the classroom.

I was in the last section of our grade made for failures and people with low level magic.

The girl I tried to propose to at that time was the strongest among girls and the boy who was the leader and beat me up badly was the strongest among the boys in my class.

I entered the school with Emily and everyone started eyeing me.

My height was now 6’3” with a healthy, lean and muscular body which actually showcased strength. My aura was pretty intimidating. With Emily by my side, who was one of the top 5 beauties of the academy, many heads turned just to see me.

She was in the second section and was among the studious ones.

I left her at her class and entered my class.

“Are you new?” A girl asked me.

I didn’t say anything and just sat at my desk. The desk was scribbled from top to bottom with various offensive things written on it. With a flick of my finger the desk was cleaned.

“Are you Zack?” Asked a boy.

I nodded and didn’t say anything.

“Impossible,” said a boy.

The same girl entered the class with 5 boys in her tow. They looked at me and were stupefied. They maintained their posture and came up to me.

“What kind of medicine did you take, failure?” He said.

“Medicine for horses?” Said another boy.

“You’re quite the stud now. Why don’t you lick my feet and probably I will let you kiss my hand,” said the girl.

I remained mute and tried to not create a scene.

In the meantime the boys surrounded me.

A boy standing at my back shouted, “they are asking something,” and launched a punch at my head.

I bent my neck sideways and flicked his punch with a magic laced finger and let it go to the girl.

The leader saved the girl from embarrassment. He readied himself and covered his fist with magic. But another boy stopped him and said, “not here.”

“Meet me after school at the same place,” said the leader and left my seat.

The bell rang. The commotion died and everyone sat in their seats.

A young looking elf entered the class. She was our classroom teacher, Miss Freya.

She was physically in her late twenties but in actuality was more than a couple hundred years old. She had a very pretty face and soft small lips. Her blonde hair flowed perfectly down her back and front. She had a long neck which made her height to be at least 5’9”. Her breasts were big with a slender waist and big wide butt. Her eyes were brown and had depth in them. She was my crush from day one. 

I was looking at her when she noticed me and said, “are you Zack?”

I stood up and said, “yes ma’am, good morning.”

“Good morning Zack, what happened? You’re very different,” she asked.

No one noticed but her eyes were gleaming with stars as she checked out Zack to her fullest.

“Something happened before the holidays and my magic veins opened. Since then I have trained day and night without sleep,” I said.

Everyone including the staff knew what happened but no one said anything at that time.

She nodded and said, “meet me after class and we shall discuss something.”

“Thank you,” I said and sat down.

The class went perfectly, I knew everything.

The class ended with her announcing pre-pre-final exams were due in 5 days. All 5 subjects will be questioned. She told us to prepare well for this test because many future aspects will depend on this.

I left the class and found Emily in the canteen. I sat by her side as she started ranting about the exams.

I just listened intently and when she got tired I said, “don’t worry, I will teach you and you will get rank 2 because I will be rank 1.”

She gave me a sarcastic smile.

“Wait till your evening and night class,” I said.

A blush formed on her face and she turned around to avoid me.

I chuckled and continued eating.

I obviously ignored the leader's call and went straight to meet Miss Freya.

“I want to make her join my harem because of the potential I see in her,” I mumbled and entered the room.

Ever since returning from heaven I had this power to feel their potential. Naturally Emily had huge potential so I had to form a relationship with her. 

I entered Freya’s room.

She was our teacher because she was the weakest staff member in the academy so she was kind of ostracised from the staff room and was given a separate cubicle.

“Hello ma’am,” I said.

“Hello Zack please sit,”

“Now tell me what happened,” 

I gave her that half assed story laced with my hypnosis and commander magic.

“I believe you but I know you are not telling me the whole story. Maybe a little more trust is required,”

She said that as she approached me and moved her finger all over my chest.

Had I been in my previous self I would have come big time.

But I knew her feelings for me because of the telekinesis magic.

I smiled and said, “maybe if madam gains my trust I will tell her the complete story.”

I grabbed her wrist from behind. She stopped at the spot and didn’t turn.

“What are you doing?” She said with anger. But I knew that she was embarrassed and her heart was racing.

“You have always been kind to me. I don’t like the way others treat you. I promise to give you power. If you put your complete faith in me,” I said and let her go.

“Don’t believe me yet and see the test results next week and after that the physical results,” I said and left.

I have never performed well and was always in the bottom 10, so this will be a reality check for her.

What was he doing? His manly hands were on me. I, I, I liked it. He has become a true man. He made a declaration. What if he really performed well in the exams? Will I love him because of his promise?

No, if he really performed well I might fall for the man he has turned into. If he really makes me strong that will be just the cherry on the cake.

What a godly body he has and that aura is no joke.

What? My vagina? My underwear. They are wet. I just came because of his touch.

I will avoid him for now and talk to him after exams.

With turmoil in her heart Freya drank a lot of water.

14