0011 – Ginger Pt. 1
473 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went to the library and took out many books related to my subjects. My subjects were the same as Emily's, but still I needed to teach her.

“I will use that magic and boom she will ace the exam,” I mumbled and left for my dorm room giggling like a mad man.

I entered my room and saw Emily engrossed in her books, studying like there’s no tomorrow.

I went up to her and kissed on the head. I kept my bag on the side and sorted the books I bought.

“Why did you bring all these books?” She asked.

I smiled and said, “just wait for half an hour.” 

She shrugged her shoulders and continued studying.

I assorted out arithmetic books and read them. I completed 5 books in half an hour.

“It’s been half an hour,” she said in excitement.

“I know my little Emily. Come sit here,” I said and signalled her to sit on the bed.

She wasn’t wearing a top so I could see her breasts jiggling when she got up and sat in front of me. I pinched her breasts to tease her.

She slapped my hand and frowned.

I smiled and closed my eyes, keeping a finger on my forehead. I remembered everything I knew about arithmetic and copied it in my consciousness. I transferred it to my finger and pulled it back from my forehead.

A pink coloured thread extended from my forehead about 3 inches long. I took it near her mouth and said, “open up,”

I entered my finger in her mouth and she started sucking on it.

After a minute I took back my finger and licked it as well.

“What was that?” As soon as she said that, a pain jolted in her head. She flinched and I grabbed her shoulders.

After a few seconds she recovered and held her head. “I now know. I know arithmetic completely,”

I smiled and hugged her.

“Go, practice,” she got up as I slapped her soft ass.

She gave me a dirty look and sat at the chair and started practising.

After 1 hour she said, “100 questions, 99 correct.”

I smiled and said, “100 on 100 will be mine.”

She laughed heartily and went to the kitchen. We had some snacks and went to bed. 

Fucking all the night we slept in each other’s embrace.

For the next 5 nights the same schedule was carried on. In the meantime we shifted Emily’s belongings in my room and had sex every night.

It was the last day before exams when I suddenly felt someone’s cry. The last class was over and I was walking down the stairs.

I had learned a ‘sense magic’ in which I could feel the emotions of others as well. The cry that I felt at that moment was no one close to me but close to Emily.

She was Ginger.

I got to her superficial location and ran to that place. It was the same place where I was beaten up.

Ginger was a female student, one grade below us in the last section like me. She had a sharp and intelligent brain with no magic skill. She was good friends with Emily and lived in the same dorm building. 

I talked to her once and only knew that she was close to Emily.

I reached the place and saw the same gang that beat me up along with that girl, surrounding Ginger. She was lying on the ground crying with her clothes and mismatched undergarments torn and showing.

A boy among them got down with his penis out and grabbed her by the waist and put his penis on her butt when I shouted, “stop now.”

They all turned to see me and Giner instantly said, “brother Zack, save me.”

I released my aura and walked towards them.

A boy ran towards me and threw a punch. I turned and grabbed his forearm and punched his chest. 3 rib bones broke as he laid down crying in pain.

Another 2 boys ran to me and threw their punches. I grabbed their fists with my palm and rotated them. Their elbows broke. I pulled them closer and grabbed their napes. I banged them together and then threw at the boy crouched near Ginger.

The leader ran to me screaming, “Die you bitch,” with his sword. The sword wasn’t covered with magic so I grabbed it with my 2 fingers. I twisted it and broke it easily.

I grabbed his arm and threw him over my head on the ground. His shoulder bone broke because he wasn’t using defense magic. 

The girl looked at me with a horrific expression and ran away screaming, “monster, monster.”

I went up to Ginger and caressed her cheek. I took out my old clothes from my inventory space and gave them to her.

I turned around and said, “get dressed.”

She came in front of me and took off her torn clothes and wore my clothes. “I felt safe this way,” she said.

Her brain was in turmoil so I just went with the flow.

I grabbed her hand and we walked to the dorm. She lived in the same building but on a different floor.

“Come to my room, I will call Emily.” I said and we entered my room.

Emily was lying on the bed in her undergarments when she saw me with Ginger.

Ginger was looking gloomy, she noticed her face and ran up to her hugging and burying her head in her bosom.

“Ahem,” I coughed and Emily finally realised her mistake.

She wore her clothes as I signalled Ginger to sit at the table.

I made some tea and snacks for Ginger as she told us about everything.

Long story short, one of them liked her and was following her for 6 months. When she refused him there, he forced himself on her but at the right moment I saved her.

“But I never knew brother Zack and Sister Emily would be in such a healthy relationship. Also, brother Zack what happened to you? You are very different now,” she asked.

I just smiled and again told her my half assed story.

“Can I sleep here today?” Ginger asked.

“Of course,” I said.

“Then I will be here in half an hour,” she said and left.

I smiled because I knew she had a very high potential and moreover she has developed a crush on him.

13