0012 – Ginger Pt. 2***
538 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ginger’s room.

He is so manly. I never knew what a real man looked like. He is a real man. So cool. What? My panties? They are wet?

Ginger took her clothes off revealing her naked body.

She took Zack’s T-shirt and started smelling it while touching herself. She came twice before leaving.

Zack

I just smiled sensing what she was doing as I kissed Emily as we cuddled for a while and gave each other handjobs.

During the night we helped Ginger revise for exams. I imparted her weakest subject ‘world history’ inside her. She was grateful.

I didn’t use a lewd technique, while Emily glared at me thinking she was conned.

I slept on the sofa while Emily and Ginger slept together.

“I am sorry that I ruined your night,” said Ginger. 

“Not a problem,” I said as we walked to our classes.

For the whole day we gave 5 tests each of 2 hours. It was nighttime and I was celebrating with Emily and Ginger with drinks and food.

I had already hinted to Emily that Ginger had a crush on me and her potential is high as well. I also told her that I might add her into the harem.

She was delighted at the thought.

While drinking me and Emily both knew that Ginger was eyeing me.

“Do you like Zack?” Emily asked her openly.

Ginger was taken aback but knew that she was caught. “No I don't, he is your boyfriend, I cannot,” she said.

“I will share him with you, then?” She said,

“Big merchants and powerful people have many wives,” I added.

“Indeed, so if Emily is alright with it, I want to be Zack’s partner,” said Ginger.

“How very bold of you,” I said.

“I have no problem,” said Emily.

I used my magic and sobered up Ginger.

I confirmed her feelings and took her lips.

“This is her first night, I won’t be here today but from tomorrow we 3 are having sex daily together,” said Emily.

I smiled and said, “I love you Emily.”

Emily left the room and I locked it with magic.

He really is a stud, thought Emily as she went into her room to masterbate.

I took Ginger by her waist and carried her to my bed.

“Strip,” I said and removed my clothes as well.

She was standing buck naked. Ginger was a tall girl at 5’7”. Her breasts weren’t as big as others but they were big enough to be cupped.

But what was big was her butt. Her butt was bigger than Emily, probably as big as Freya, with a slender waist.

The clothes I gave her that time were the only magic clothes I owned. So they fit her perfectly.

She was covering her breast and vagina with her hand while staring at my erect penis.

“Isn’t it big?” She said,

“Allow me to devour you with my meat stick,” I said and lifted her up and threw her on the bed.

She squirmed and a smile passed my mouth.

She laid on her side while I scooted and made her my little spoon. I adjusted my penis between her ass cheeks and started rubbing her with my penis.

“Ah,” a sweet moan escaped her mouth.

I turned her neck and started kissing her. My tongue invaded her mouth. I explored her every nook while constantly spooning her.

I applied ice magic on my fingers and pinched her erect nipple. She screamed in surprise and instantly buried her face in the pillow. I chuckled and traced my finger from her back to her vagina. I inserted 2 fingers in and she lifted her back and touched my chest with it, while moaning in pleasure.

I took my fingers out and buried her head in the pillow and got behind her.

I fondled her soft ass and started eating her out. Licking her pink vagina and asshole, I ate her to my fill.

All while fondling her ass. I slapped her twice and she screamed in pain.

“Gentle,” she said.

I used oil magic and lubed up my penis.

“I am entering you now,” I said in her ear and took a bite.

She moaned and I inserted my penis. Slowly slowly I entered half inside her. I felt a pressure and with a thrust I broke through her and completely penetrated her.

“Ahhh,” She moaned in pain and pleasure and a shower of liquid mixed with red leaked out her vagina.

“I will start moving now,” I said and she just nodded.

I grabbed her soft ass and started pounding her. Pat Pat sound was being created as my thighs hit her ass covered with our love juice.

“It’s really good,” she moaned.

“Ginger your insides are tight and they are sucking me in. I am about to cum,” 

“Me too, let’s do it together,”

I gave her a final thrust and released a massive load inside her. I took my penis out and saw our love juice leaking out of her fat ass.

I slapped her ass and got up moving in front of her.

I sat in front of her with my penis still erect and shoved it in her mouth.

She gagged and a tear formed in her eyes.

The tear rolled down as I started fucking her mouth.

I could see her ass cheeks perfectly making a beautiful shape of 2 mountains.

I grabbed her hair and started shoving till I reached her throat.

I released my load inside her mouth and my semen leaked out her mouth and nose.

She got up and sat facing me with her thighs wide apart.

I cleaned her face and nose with magic.

I held her up and made her sit on my lap. Her fat ass landed on my thighs and she pushed me down. She sat on my dick and pressed it horizontally on my stomach and started rubbing it with her ass.

“You and your penis love my ass so much. Here, taste this ass,” she started rubbing my penis strong and I felt myself building up.

I grabbed her waist and lifted her and with one push I entered her again and without warning came inside her.

“You lusted after my ass so much that you came with just rubbing, darling Zack is a lewd boy,” she said.

11