0013 – Helena Pt. 1
407 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pulled her close to my face and said, “I love how intelligent you are, I love how smart you are, I love how kind and relaxed you are, I love how you care for Emily and I love your fat ass,”

I said as I slapped both her ass cheeks and grabbed them hard.

“If you say this to me while having sex, I will come,”

She came with just a slap. I looked inside her mind and understood her desire for recognition and praise.

I smiled and again started to move. I got up and buried my tongue inside her mouth while pounding her vagina.

I sucked on her tongue and felt myself building up again.

I pushed her back and grabbed her breasts while she supported herself on the bed with her hands stretched back.

She lifted herself up and I started pounding her, making her come in the process. Her golden shower landed on my stomach and bed sheets.

Seeing the erotic sight I also came hard inside her filing her up to her womb.

I grabbed her and prevented her from falling back.

I took her to the bathroom and cleaned everything up. 

I cleaned the bed and changed the sheets.

I grabbed Ginger and made her my little spoon. I adjusted my dick between her ass cheeks and slept while grabbing her breast with my hands.

The next morning we woke up together by a knock on the door. My penis was erect between her ass cheeks, she blushed and got up to get ready. I adjusted my junk and opened the door to see Emily standing there.

We kissed each other and she entered the room. 

She asked me to leave the room for a while and I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I didn’t listen to their conversation and just ignored them.

I came out to see a smiling Emily and blushing Ginger.

I smiled and sat down to have breakfast with the 2 girls.

We ate our meal and went to the class hand in hand.

Me and Emily reached our floor and saw a huge commotion near the bulletin board. 

“Test rankings are here,” someone said.

We went up to the board and saw the rankings. Everyone made way for me and Emily.

We reached the board and saw, number 1 - Zack, number 2 - Helena, number 3 - Emily….

“I am sorry Emily, I promised you second position,” I said apologetically.

“How could you? And who are you?” Said a girl standing next to me.

I turned towards her and instantly knew who she was. She was Helena, the dragon newt. She was the daughter of the clan leader of dragon newts of the 3 countries out of 4. She was arguably the strongest and smartest student of the academy and everyone feared her. I still remembered her fight and test records clearly. She had an intimidating aura, strong enough to kill a fresher of the academy. But what caught my eyes were her big breasts and big ass. It was said that they store their fire producing hormones in their breasts and ass. Thus if a female dragon newt was powerful and could spew a lot of fire then she would have big breasts and ass. She was in her human form and the features of her being dragon were hidden.

She glared daggers at me and Emily pinched me when they noticed me ogling Helena.

“Who are you?” Asked Helena.

“I am Zack,” 

“How did you get from rank last to rank first?” She asked.

I smirked and said, “date me to know.”

The murmuring among the students stopped and a pin drop silence formed in the crowd. Only me and Emily were smiling. She understood that Helena was her next sister.

“You impudent bastard,” she growled and clenched her fists. She was to throw a punch but stopped.

A teacher came up to us and said, “what’s happening?”

“You are the Vice President of the fights right? I challenge Zack here for my practical test,” she said to the teacher.

He looked at me.

I nodded and accepted.

Emily visibly turned pale and started sweating.

“Alright the first practical test will be held tomorrow at 10 am, dismissed,” said the teacher and left.

Right after the release of the scoreboard of pre-pre-finals we were officially considered as graduates and the teachers were there just to guide and not teach.

The overall test consisted of theory and practical. Theory was the one which we gave and in practical we paired up on our own and it was our responsibility to complete our fight within 7 days of first fight.

The academy broke out into a commotion and students started pairing up but still the hot topic that remained was my and Helena’s fight that is due tomorrow.

I entered my room with Emily and started kissing her. A knock was heard at the door and Ginger entered the room and seeing us like that she pouted and took me in her arms and kissed me as well.

We let go of each other and sat down with some snacks.

“What rank did you get?” I asked Ginger,

“Rank 4,” she said proudly.

“Congratulations, so have you decided on a fight partner?” I asked.

She smiled and then sulked.

“You see Zack, she will lose because she doesn’t have any magic,” said Emily.

“No worries after my fight tomorrow, I will make Emily strong and then I will give you magic,” I said.

They both were confused but still were happy with positive words.

After a while Emily iterated the complete story.

They both gave me a lengthy lecture. Ginger brought Helena’s previously recorded fights from the library using her connections.

We changed in our loungewear and the whole night I was forced to watch a single girl fight and thrash her opponents.

My plan of having a threesome went down the pipe.

The next day I woke to find both girls snuggling into my naked body with their naked bodies. “What a beautiful sight,” I murmured.

Emily lifted her head and landed a kiss on my lips. Ginger got up as well and gave me a sloppy kiss.

They started stroking my erect penis together and I started building up.

But we were short on time so I just released my semen on their bodies covering their face and breasts.

12