0014 – Helena Pt. 2
358 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We got ready and reached the arena.

I was standing in front of Helena with a referee in between. The whole arena was filled with all the 4th year students and faculty.

The referee signalled the start and without wasting time Helena jumped and propelled towards me with fire on her feet.

It was an easy attack to dodge if you can sense her speed. I turned 90 degrees and back stepped, as soon as she came in front of me her back was facing me. I elbowed her back, stopping her forward motion. She slammed straight on the ground and got buried 5 feet in the ground.

I jumped back 20 feet and maintained some distance.

The audience gasped and cheered.

She spurted out of the ground using the same technique and launched herself at me.

“Die,” she screamed.

I couldn’t see any way to dodge. I chanted metal extraction and formed an iron ball using the ground. I launched it at her head.

This is dangerous. It will explode my head into pieces.

She panicked and changed her trajectory.

I sensed that and jumped towards her with a punch.

She avoided my punch with a small distance.

I flipped in the air facing towards her and saw her falling towards the ground.

I relaxed a little and landed properly. Without giving her a chance I launched 15 instant fireballs.

Magic spells were generally chanted, they were indeed very powerful but at the cost of prolonged duration. So wordless magic or instant magic was invented to reduce the spell casting time to near to zero but at the cost of highly decreased power, probably less than one fifth.

Instant fireballs, but why are they even stronger than my chanted fireballs. Thought Helena.

She rolled on the ground to avoid them but one fireball hit her back and she flew 50 feet away. 

The audience gasped and went crazy.

I dashed towards her and fixed my leg below her shoulder and flicked her up. Her breast jiggled and I lost concentration. I slapped myself and then punched her back making her fly even further, breaking her armour in the process.

I was about to do the same trick when I stopped.

“Very well. SHOW ME WHAT YOU REALLY ARE,” I shouted at Helena.

Her aura changed and she got up. She was facing me. Suddenly a deep red/maroon fire engulfed her. 2 wings sprouted out of her back and her fingers now had claws. 2 little horns came out of her head. Along with a tail from above her asscrack.

“You look very cute with those horns,” I said.

“You have a poor choice for your last words,” she said and dashed at me.

She was a lot faster but I was still able to notice her. I guess this is my limit. I thought.

I took out my sword and covered it with ice magic, forming a thick layer on it. 

She was running at me, I took my stance and as soon as she approached me, I hit her with the flat side of my sword. She flew across the arena and collided on the barrier.

Aubrey taught me sports of a planet named Earth where they hit the oncoming ball with a swing bat. It was baseball and cricket.

Such disrespect to the sword.

Totally invalid hit.

Cheating.

Such cool action

Innovative indeed.

The audience showed mixed feelings.

I dashed at her and stabbed her foot but she slashed my thigh and it started bleeding like a waterfall.

I maintained a distance and tore off my shirt. While she was taking the sword out I tied my shirt on my wound stopping the blood. The use of healing magic was strictly prohibited during fights.

My chiseled abs, chest, traps and shoulders glistened in the sunlight covered with blood, sweat and dirt.

I actually came looking at him like this, thought Emily.

Freya and Ginger too touched their vaginas, though secretly.

I approached a now standing Helena and took a stance from the fighting style of planet earth called Boxing. Aubrey literally implanted the fighting style of some Mohammed Ali inside of my brain.

My legs had the speed and my hands had the explosive power, according to Aubrey this made me a formidable foe.

I started hitting Helena with a jab, uppercuts and hooks. She wasn't prepared at all and didn’t know the fighting style so all my punches landed on her face.

She started bleeding from her eyes, lips and mouth. I think one or two of her teeth broke as well.

I will just get out of this situation.

She thought and flew straight up. I followed suit and grabbed her tail. I pulled her close to me and embraced her with her back in front of me.

I grabbed her hands and locked her legs and started falling down.

Her breast jiggled in the air and ass caressed my semi- erect penis but I ignored it all.

As we were reaching the ground, I flicked her and grabbed her nape and tail. I pulled her over my head and slammed her face down on the ground.

I jumped back and took some breaths. She wasn’t moving and her fire died down.

She somehow got up and sat on the ground facing me with anger.

“It’s over,” I said and releasing my aura I walked towards her.

She jumped up but I formed a water pool and caught her there. I allowed her to fall and catch her breath.

What is he doing? His aura? Such strength. Such power. Such intelligence. Is he a human? Are those wings? White wings? Angel? God? 

“What are you?” These words escaped her mouth as she passed out there.

Before I could even touch her she passed out and peed her pants. But I already saw that happening and before anyone could see that I poured the water pool over us.

The referee declared me winner and I ran to Helena.

I made an earthen platform and laid her on it. I sterilised her, cleaned her and dried her with magic. I then casted mega heal on her and all her wounds closed and broken bones repaired.

I then touched her head and inserted some of my spiritual powers to stabilize her mind.

She got up and checked her body.

A tear formed in her eyes and she got down the platform and bowed to me and said, “I lost. Thank you for healing me to the fullest extent along with my mind.”

I smiled at the humble Helena and left the arena.

10