0015 – Helena Pt. 3 ***
395 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was in my room having a party in my room with Emily and Ginger when I heard a knock.

I opened the door but I wasn’t surprised.

“Come inside,”

“Everyone we have a guest,”

Emily and Ginger gasped at seeing Helena entering the room.

She joined us and got comfortable in a few minutes. We started drinking and eating. When the food got over we started singing and dancing.

I knew why she was here. She was here to profess her love to me. Why? Let’s hear it from her only.

“I want to say something,” said Helena.

Just like previous time, Emily blurted out, “you like Zack right? Why?”

Ginger was just smiling. I think she knew too.

Helena had a blush on her face but didn’t lose her composure.

“You see I have been always told to marry a man stronger and smarter than me. That’s why I was sent here, to find a worthy match. Zack defeated me in both aspects plus he is handsome as well,” said Helena.

“So your instincts made you fall in love with me?” I asked.

She nodded.

“I like sister Helena. Please make her join us,” said Ginger.

“Helena, I am in a physical and emotional relationship with Emily and Ginger. If you want me then you will have to share me with them and moreover they should agree,” I said.

“Also, in the future I will find more women and make them join my harem. Once you’re mine you will be sisters with other girls,” I said.

“Answer me. Will you love me equally? Will you care for me in my low time? Will you satisfy my emotional and physical needs? Will you take care of our future baby?” She said with tears rolling down her cheek.

“Of course, once you are mine, I will keep you and my other wives first and then I will think about anything else. I will fulfil your every desire and our baby will be brought up in the best of environment,” I said as I wiped her tears away.

“Then, make me yours,” she said.

“What do you think?” I turned towards Emily and Ginger.

“No problem,” said Ginger.

“Just kiss her already,” said Emily.

They both got up and I kissed them on the lips. I saw them in Emily's room and came back to Helena.

I locked the door magically and put a sound barrier magic.

I saw Helena’s thoughts and they were of pure love and joy.

“Helena,” I bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

I grabbed her waist and lifted her up. She wound her legs around my waist and I held her with her butt. My hands were burying themselves in the soft cushions. Her big breasts stuck to me as we kissed for a few minutes in that position. I sucked on her tongue and lips and gave her the best stimulus.

“Tell me Zack, why were you holding back?” She asked parting her lips.

I tightened my grip on her ass and saw her squirm. I smiled and said, “I don’t want everyone to see my true strength.”

I kept her on the bed and said, “strip for me.” I saw her taking her clothes off. She was buck naked covering her breasts and vagina with her hands.

Satisfied with the scene I removed my clothes and undergarments.

She saw my semi-flaccid penis and gasped.

“Not even my father had something like that in human form,” she said.

“That’s a weird thing to say,” I said and karate chopped her head slightly.

I removed her hands and took a complete look. I asked her to twirl for me and she did.

I slapped her bubble butt and it jiggled like crazy.

A small moan left her lips and a feeling of true happiness reached my mind.

I made her sit on the bed and laid her down and parted her legs.

She gasped and turned her head away.

Fondling her thighs continuously, I said, “I want you to look at me and not get embarrassed.” I buried my head in between her thighs.

I started eating her pussy out and her love juice started flowing out. I inserted my one finger in her ass and my tongue in her vagina.

She shivered and let out a moan, “ahhh.”

I spread her vagina flaps and took a good look. I buried myself again and licked her like chocolate.

I stood up and showed her my erect penis. “Instead of your sword you should’ve stabbed me with this, she said.

I bent down and started spooning her vagina. Grabbing her flesh I started masturbating.

I bent and took her lips and put my penis in her vagina. It went half way and then I forced inside her. Without allowing to scream I entered her vagina completely.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she stopped screaming in my mouth.

I let go and caressed her head. “You’re doing good. Your sexy body is making me even hornier. When in future I will bestow my powers inside you, your body will turn even more lewd,” I said and started kissing her on the neck.

“Do me properly Zack,” she said.

My penis loosened a little and I started moving. My penis was throbbing and I started pounding her faster. Her breasts were bouncing up and down.

“Faster,” 

I started moving fast and felt myself building up.

“Your lewd body is making me come already,” I said.

“I am embarrassed but I love it,” she moaned.

I thrusted her again and came inside her. She screamed in pleasure and came with me.

I bent over and kissed her passionately while supporting myself on the bed.

I took my penis out and saw semen flowing out. I pulled her out of the bed. With only her back on the bed I mounted her.

Putting my penis between her breasts I started moving. I sandwiched my penis with her firm breasts and put her nipples between my fingers pinching them hard.

I started moving fast and my tip reached her mouth. My motion increased and I started inserting my penis head in her mouth. 

She was moaning and was using her tongue to please the tip. The sensation was out of this world and I came inside her. My hands were still pressing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

I pulled my penis back and blew 2 strands of semen on her breasts.

She massaged her breasts with the semen and started licking her hands.

I was aroused by the scene. I turned her over and lifted her ass.

12