0016 – A day out
300 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I spanked her ass hard.

“Ahh,” she screamed in pain.

I got down and started kissing her ass cheeks all while pinching them.

Her little moans entered my ears like music and my penis started pulsing.

I didn’t wait anymore and thrusted myself into her in one go.

“It hurts….but feels too good,” 

I spread her ass cheeks completely and started pounding her fat ass. 

I let go of her ass cheeks and increased my pounding speed. 

Her muscles in ass cheeks started swaying, creating a wave with every push.

“Faster, I am about to come,”

“Me too,”

With another few thrusts I released my load inside of her, completely filling her. She came with me and her golden shower spewed out but didn’t last long.

I bent down and saw she was asleep.

I held her up, moving my hands all over her body. I was very much satisfied with her potential.

Her body was too lewd but her feelings for me were strong and pure.

I cleaned her and changed my sheets. I laid her one her side and laid by her side facing her, we both completely naked.

I stuck my penis between her thighs and held her tightly. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled in my chest subconsciously.

I kept my hands on her ass and slept.

The next day our fight became the talk of the academy and the news that I was dating Emily and Helena together spread like wildfire.

I sensed jealousy, anger and disgust pointing at me but I didn’t take them seriously.

Miss Freya was still there and I saw her stealing glances.

My powers told me that she had developed a serious crush.

I was happy and left the academy in the evening.

Me, Emily, Ginger and Helena were in my room.

Emily was living here with me but after the increasing number of harem members she herself went back to her own room.

Ginger was sitting in front of me naked.

“Alright, spread your legs,” I said and saw her spreading her wide ass.

Her vagina was in my clear view. I inserted my 2 fingers into her vagina and channeled my mana directly pouring into her vagina through my fingers.

She started panting heavily and as soon I was done she released a golden shower.

I smiled and cleaned the liquid. I laid Ginger down and let her sleep.

The 3 of us prepared something to eat while I constantly teased them by spanking their ass or kissing their napes.

Ginger didn’t wake up for dinner. So we just finished everything and slept without any sex although completely naked.

I woke up to find Ginger on my right and Emily on my left while Helena was sleeping on me facing down her legs spread apart. My erect penis stood between her thighs.

“What a beautiful view,” I mumbled.

The 3 of them being trained as warriors picked it up and woke up together. They saw me and smiled.

I just smiled and laid back.

We skipped class today and took Ginger to the training centre.

“Alright now,” I said.

I made her chant various spells and concluded that she had strong affinity to water magic and low affinity to earth magic.

I took them to the library and I read all the books based on water and earth magic. I transferred my knowledge to her and she felt nauseated for a while.

After a while she went to the training center to practice alone.

Helena went for her student council duties while me and Emily went to a cafe.

But while going there we found a desolate alley and I took her there.

I pinned her in the wall and started kissing her on the neck.

She moaned and her hand slipped inside my pants. I sucked on her lips while I caressed her breasts.

She took my penis out while I undid her pants. I slid myself inside her wet vagina and started thrusting her while kissing.

After some minutes I came inside her and filled her up, but I didnt stop there and continued fucking her.

I took out her breasts and gobbled them up while pumping her vagina with my penis.

“Ahh,” 

She moaned and we came together.

I kissed her and cleaned us both.

We then had some decent meals and coffee and returned back to our room.

We returned back and found Helena and Ginger with serious faces. “What happened?” 

Me and Emily straightened our backs and sat beside Ginger. She was sitting on Helena’s lap. Me and Emily held her hands.

“A guy from my grade from the first section came up to me today while I was practising. He touched me on my arm and started saying lewd things like, how he wants me to have his baby, how he wants to enter my ass, how he can kill you, how he can purchase my family. I still refused him but he then challenged me for the duel and being a lower rank than him, I had to accept the challenge. He tried to touch my butt while leaving but I smacked his hand. He walked away while spewing dirty comments on my body,” said Ginger.

She was crying continuously.

I grabbed her and picked her up from Helena’s lap. I buried her head in my chest and let her cry.

“Ginger, you will kill him in the match,” I said.

Students could actually die in battles if they would refuse to back out even after dealing with serious injuries.

“He will take me away from you and sisters if he wins,” Ginger said.

“Do you want to lose us?” I asked.

She shook her head and started crying again.

“I will train you,”

I took out my water and earth magic training memories from my mind. I edited out confidential things and only kept relevant things.

I gave that memory to Ginger without revealing too much.

“The match is scheduled after 7 days,”

For the next 7 days we forgot about sex and completely focused on Ginger.

Emily fought a low ranked boy and won easily.

“My powers are a little different. They are more powerful,” mumbled Emily as she defeated the boy.

I saw Miss Freya everyday but we didn’t talk.

9