0017 – Freya’s Village
301 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was our result day. Ginger won in one strike of the water ball right on the boy's shoulder. His shoulder dislocated and tore off of his arm. He squirmed in pain and her revenge was done.

We entered our building and went straight to the bulletin board. I was first, Helena second and Emily third. Rest didn’t matter at all.

I looked for Miss Freya all day but couldn't find her.

He really did that. He really is stupid. But such strength. Smartness. handsomeness. He is not my student anymore, so I’ll just come through.

Freya got out of her stupor with a knock on her door. Her happiness vanished instantly and a gloomy face appeared when she saw the man standing outside her cubicle.

That night we all just got naked and slept together bonding more on an emotional level rather than physical.

A month passed by, Ginger came in third position and we celebrated. For the whole month we 4 had sex every night but the girls weren’t comfortable enough for a threesome and I had sex with them alternatively. I came inside them 4 to 5 times every night.

All these days I looked for Miss Freya but she wasn’t available at all.

But one day when we 4 were walking in the canteen I saw her and started following her.

The rest of the girls knew Freya was the 4th member, so they just followed me as well.

I saw her entering her cabin and I ran at the door and held it. Before she could close the door, me and my party entered the cabin and surrounded Miss Freya.

“How are you Miss Freya?” I asked.

With a nervous expression she said, “I am okay,”

But before I could say anything else we heard a knock on the door.

We stood at the side and Freya opened the door. A short and fat man entered the cabin. He was a teacher here and taught some subjects to the first section in which Helena studied.

He entered the room and glared at me. I didn’t waver but didn’t take any action as well.

I was reading his mind clearly. He passed a look at Helena and I knew his thoughts were not decent.

He eyed Ginger's ass and Emily’s breasts.

My blood started boiling but Emily tightened her grip on my hand.

He walked to Freya and took her in her arms and landed a kiss on her cheek all while grabbing her ass.

I was about to explode when Emily pinched me and stopped me from doing so.

He smirked and said, “ I hope you’re ready for our marriage in a week.”

Freya nodded and the fat teacher left.

“I will come clean Miss Freya. I like you and want you to join me and my harem. I want to make you mine. I achieved rank one in the exams just to impress you and show you that I am not the old Zack,” I said declaring my love.

She chuckled and tears rolled down her eyes. “I finally realised that I had feelings for you even after knowing you have a relationship with 3 women. But it’s okay because you’re strong but that man made my father accept the marriage proposal,” she said.

“I know how he did that. He threatened your clan leader or your father into not cleaning the lake. Right?” I said.

Everyone including Freya was flabbergasted.

“How do you know that?” Freya asked.

“I can read minds from telekinesis magic and assess the whole situation from your and that fat man’s mind,” I said.

Stupefied was a small word for the expressions the girls were showing.

“That’s how you know exactly what we want,” said Emily.

“That’s despicable,” said Ginger 

“You listened to my mind and fulfilled my wishes. You’re the best,” said Helena as she jumped in my arms.

“Well she is right,” said Emily as she smiled.

Ginger smiled and nodded.

“Let me help you,” I said to Freya.

“I will get your father’s approval and then defeat this man to make you mine,” I said.

“I don’t want to sound selfish but please Zack, I don’t want to marry that man. I was late in accepting my feelings and I am facing such horrid punishment, please do something,” she said as she plopped on her seat and started crying.

I went up to her and held her to my stomach. She cried for another few minutes. I bent down and kissed her head.

“Alright, first we clean your lake,” I said. I then brought her forehead to my forehead and a white light shined.

The other 3 girls started fuming from their heads in jealousy.

But I got up quickly.

“Alright, hold each other’s hands and form a circle,” I said.

As they did that I closed my eyes and imagined the lake which I got from Freya’s memories.

A white light shrouded us and in an instant we were at the shore of the lake.

Everyone opened their eyes and gasped in surprise. 

“Where are we?” Said Emily.

“How are we here?” Said Helena.

“You’re amazing,” said Ginger

“You teleported us here. I think I don’t even know who you are?” Said Freya

“I used my telekinesis and saw this lake from Freya’s memories and then teleported us here,” I said as I smiled and scratched my cheek.

“Alright let’s get to work,” I said and looked at the lake. The lake had murky brown coloured water instead of blue and a sinister aura leaked from the lake.

I inserted my hand in the lake and Freya screamed, “don’t do that, it’s poisonous, you might die.” She hurried over and grabbed my arm with a tense face.

“Don’t worry I know what I am doing,” I said.

I took a sample in my palm and hit it with light magic. “Alright,”

I got up and said, “prepare your best offensive spells.”

They nodded. I inserted my hand again and casted mega light magic inside the lake.

It was a magic which released a huge amount of pure light which was a supportive magic for normal humans but for pathogens, monsters and demons it acted as a deadly weapon.

Within a few seconds the brownish color started coagulating at the center. With a scream a brown coloured blob emerged from the lake.

Emily and Helena attacked it with fire magic. Ginger attacked it with water magic and Freya attacked it with air magic.

They didn’t leave significant damage so I chanted dark magic and hit the blob with ‘void’. The creature was sucked in easily.

I then casted sterilisation, cleaning and light magic in the lake and said, “now it’s fit for drinking. Let’s meet your father Freya.”

10