0018 – Night at the village ***
399 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were sitting in the office of the leader of the secret sect of elves. Freya was standing beside her father, the clan leader and me and my party were sitting opposite to them.

“Mister Zack, you have left me in a difficult position. I have already handed my daughter's hand to that man. I sincerely thank you that you saved our village from that monster but I cannot give her hand to you now,” said the leader.

“It is possible, clan leader. The marriage document clearly said marriage will take place after cleaning of the lake by that man specifically. But I cleaned it so the document is null. As for him I will beat him and take her legally,” I said.

“Freya, do you love him even though he has so many wives,” said the leader.

“Don’t be like this father. That man has 10 wives and many concubines, yet you accepted to marry me to him. Whereas, Zack has only 3 wives and loves them more than himself. I will be happy with him, I know. He sees me beyond this body,” she said.

“Alright then,” said the leader. He made a legal contract which stated I was rightfully her husband now and had fulfilled all the requirements of the clan.

I took the letter and smiled. 

We stayed at the clan for today and after a huge dinner and small party with close friends and family of Freya, we departed to our rooms.

Naturally me and the other 3 girls were given one room with one big bed. 

We smuggled Freya in our room as well. 

As soon as she entered the room I chained her up to the wall with her legs and hands wide apart.

“Today you will see,” I said and smiled.

Emily stripped and Ginger and Helena took their seats in the corner by Freya’s side.

Sound barrier was already casted and I put Emily on the bed. I removed my clothes and got on the bed.

I spread Emily’s legs and scooted between them. My penis was erect as I started rubbing it on her vagina. 

I lubed it up with oil magic and inserted my penis inside her vagina, with a moan leaking out her mouth, I went completely inside her.

“Doing it in a foreign land feels amazing,” moaned Emily.

I bent over and looked directly in her eyes and started pounding her. Her face had a lewd expression and I continued pounding her.

After some minutes I felt her tightening up and she said, “I am at my limit,”

“Me too,” I said and grabbing her waist I pulled her close tightly releasing my load inside her. With a loud moan she came as well.

I didn’t stop and with my still erect penis I started pounding her again.

I fondled her breasts and nipples, giving her stimulus. Then I grabbed her waist and increased my speed.

Now that she was mine I started releasing a little mana inside of her through my penis. My mana carried the godly essence which will increase my woman's powers. The only downside was that it acted as an aphrodisiac. But it wasn’t for me.

I was sending a very small amount of godly mana  inside her so as to not break her human body. She was moaning in pleasure while I watched the amount of mana while pounding her rhythmically.

I glanced at Helena and Ginger and they were drooling from their mouths, probably lusting over me.

I looked at Freya and she was rubbing her thighs, probably trying to pleasure herself.

I ignored them as I felt myself at limit. 

“I am about to come,” she said.

“Me too,” I increased my speed and with one final thrust filled her insides with my semen completely.

She moaned and a golden shower released her vagina.

She passed out from intense pleasure because of mana, I thought and laid her at the edge of the bed.

I looked at Ginger and signalled her. She hurriedly stripped and ran up to me jumping me in a bear hug.

I laid on my back and she sat on my thighs resting her cushion soft ass on me.

She bent over and kissed me. I lifted her ass and put my penis inside her already spread and wet vagina.

I pounded her while still kissing her, my hand caressing her back.

I moved my hands on her ass and grabbed them hard. She moaned and sat up straight. 

I started moving her ass and she performed a full motion from head to base.

Her medium sized breasts juggled cutely and I came inside her.

She made a lewd face and plopped on me.

Without missing a chance I started round 2. Grabbing her ass I started releasing mana inside her as well. 

She turned even hornier and started licking me all over all while being pounded by my penis.

My thighs and her ass created a Pat sound whenever I hit her.

Spanking her ass she let out cute little moans. I got turned on and without warning started thrusting her mercilessly.

With one final thrust I came inside her and she showered all over me.

Due to intense pleasure she passed out as well. I caressed her hair and took my penis out and laid her by Emily in her embrace.

I then looked at Helena and said, “I am sorry for the wait. Come here and show me that ass,” I said.

She jumped up and stripped, almost tearing away her clothes.

I stood up and held her by the waist. I hugged her tightly and started ravaging her mouth with my tongue.

Using my magic I instantly undressed Freya and saw her leaking vagina. Helena and Freya were stunned but I grabbed Helena’s breasts and she forgot everything.

I stood in front of Freya and held Helena by the waist, her back was facing me.

I lifted her up and held her by the thighs.

Her thighs made a hill-like image and her vagina was the valley. We stood in front of Freya and I inserted my penis in Helena’s vagina.

Her juicy ass grinded on my stomach giving me extra pleasure. I started nibbling on her ear all while making her bounce on my penis.

Without warning I released my load inside her. I felt it flowing down my shaft but I didn’t stop.

“This is amazing,” she moaned meekly.

Kissing her neck I started releasing my mana and continued fucking her.

Freya was leaking heavily. Her juice flowed down her thighs to the ground without a sign of stopping, her mouth was drooling and eyes fixed on my penis.

6