0019 – Return and Challenge
274 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I smiled and started fucking Helena again.

“Faster Zack, faster I am about to come,”

I wasn't ready to listen to her voice because the pleasure was great to cloud their minds. 

I suppose dragons have high sex drive.

“I will fulfil all your physical needs,” I said and started pounding her, releasing a little extra amount of mana.

Her face turned the most lewd of all and I released my load inside her.

She came and her shower reached Freya’s stomach.

Helena passed out as well and I got her down from my penis.

I laid her on the bed and looked at Freya. I released her from her chains and instantly she inserted 2 fingers in her vagina and started fucking herself.

I saw her intently while stroking my penis.

She came within minutes, I matched her timing and sprayed my semen all over her naked body.

With a delighted expression she started licking herself.

“My future husband’s cum is so tasty. It’s delicious. I want to be ravaged as well. Hurry and beat that fat fuck and make me yours,” said Freya.

“You’re very aggressive for a cute girl,” I said and kissed her forehead.

She blushed and buried her face in her hands.

I smiled and cleaned all of them along with my magic. I kissed Freya on the lips and laid her on the bed as well.

I adjusted all of them and covered them in sheets and saw the 4 of them sleeping together.

I smiled and slept on the sofa.

I woke up in the morning to see the 4 girls sitting by the table chatting and sipping tea. I woke up and joined them.

Talking merrily we finished our tea and snacks.

The rest of the day was uneventful and we just roamed around the village.

I just helped here and there, fertilizing the soil on a barren land, putting insecticide on the plants and trees, filling the lake with more water from magic and many other things.

By the end of the day the kids of the village were playing around us and even involved the girls in their play.

I talked about some random things with the leader and teleported away at sunset.

I teleported us behind the dorm building in a secluded place and we went our ways secretly.

Freya and Helena went home and Emily and Ginger went to their rooms.

I entered my room and plopped on the bed.

A white light shrouded me and I went to sleep.

Emily banged on Zack’s door loudly. But to no avail. It was way past noon and Zack had been sleeping since last night. Emily was joined with Ginger and Helena.

Freya was also present there with 3 soldiers, 1 legal advisor and the fat teacher.

The soldiers took the teacher's permission and using the special key they unlocked the door of Zack’s room.

They all rushed in together and were flabbergasted to see Zack sitting in a lotus position while radiating white light and floating in air.

An hourglass made of light was beside him and the last speck of sand fell down and Zack opened his eyes.

He smiled and got down.

Without hesitation the teacher came to Zack and demanded, “give me the letter from the leader.”

I took out the letter and handed it to the legal advisor.

“It’s genuine and all okay,” said the person.

“That puny bastard. Alright, I challenge you to a duel. Come to the arena after an hour,” he said and exited the room.

I smiled and sat on the bed. The 4 girls were the ones present.

I looked at them and smiled. I adjusted myself on the bed in a comfortable position and took out some snacks from the inventory and started munching them.

“Wait, don't eat that crap, we have food,” said Ginger.

I stopped.

She brought some stew and bread and I wolfed down like I had been hungry for ages.

I ate my fill and said, “ I am sorry. I went into zen mode and started meditation. There were excess powers in me which I needed to settle down and make them mine.”

Helena came up to me and sat on my lap and hugged me while her legs wrapped around me.

Emily took me from one side and Ginger from another.

I embraced them and sat like that for a while. Freya sat in the chair and just looked at us while smiling.

There were still some minutes left, so I changed and left the room.

Unexpectedly the news of me fighting the teacher spread across the school and the arena was filled with students. My girls and Freya were there as well and all eyes were on me.

The fat teacher named Jake, was one of the inner circle members of the academy committee and had great influence both politically and financially on the kingdom.

His inflated ego was making him do all this. He was the senior most teacher of first grade but his lewd actions knew no bounds. He was pretty infamous in the academy but no one could do anything.

Me being an orphan and my lovers being the students of the academy was a new situation for him otherwise he would’ve used my loved ones against me.

“So you’ve come,” said Jake.

“Are you ready to get beaten?” I said

The meditation from which I came out an hour ago was influenced by Aubrey, Becky and Christine. I believe they knew that my powers were overflowing so they somehow made me meditate to consolidate the powers.

My mana and muscle strength were more dense now and I felt a new sensation of power in my body. 

I was jumping around doing a boxing warmup. 

“Do you think that with only physical attacks you can defeat me?” Said Jake.

“Oh no, not really but with my magic combined it will be a child’s play,” I taunted him.

Jake’s level watch didn’t show any level. I guess he is hiding it from us.

Levels will be introduced soon. They know about this because it is in the academy's curriculum.

The referee stood in between us and signalled us to start.

7