0023 – New Challenge
276 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pulled her back and she arched on my stomach getting support from her hands. Her breasts protruded forward giving themselves more volume. 

I grabbed her breasts from behind and started fucking her again. She started moaning in pleasure.

“You’re the best Zack. You care for me both emotionally and physically. Your penis the best,” she said.

This was a little unexpected and out of the blue. She was bouncing on me while screaming my name in love.

I smiled and she started moving vigorously. 

“I am about to come,” I said.

“Me too Zack, me too,” she said.

I felt myself building up and came inside her. Her shower spread all over in the front. I took my penis out and she plopped on my stomach. Semen leaked out of her vagina as she breathed heavily lying on me.

I grabbed her nipples and started playing with them.

“Not there Zack, I am sensitive with all this coming. Ahh,” she said.

I didn’t stop and played with her nipples and breasts. My penis aligned itself in her ass crack and she started grinding me.

She got up and turned, she looked at me and invaded my mouth with her tongue.

My penis was erect. I spread her legs and lifted her a little. I inserted my penis inside her vagina. She moaned in my ear and that sparked something in me.

I grabbed her butt and started ramming it on my penis.

With one swift motion I covered the full length of penis inside and outside of her. I had already made her mine so it was safe to release some mana and I started doing so.

Her hard nipples pressed against my chest gave me extra stimulus.

“Ohh, this is great, this is different,” she moaned and I increased my pace.

“I am about to come,” I said.

“Me too, fill me up,” she said.

I released my semen inside her with some mana. She moaned in pleasure and came right after me.

She started panting heavily and slept.

I turned her over and cleaned everything.

I went to check others and covered them with sheets.

I snuggled on my bed with Freya and slept with her in my embrace.

I woke up to some noise from my room and saw the girls either cooking or cleaning.

“Isn’t it too early to be my housewives?” I asked.

“It’s not,” said Emily.

I smiled and got up. I was naked and my penis erect. The 4 of them looked at me intently and I smiled.

“Get on your knees, you four,” I said.

They crowded near my penis and looked up with their tongues out.

“Lick it together,” I said.

The sensation was phenomenal. 

One was sucking my head. 

Two of them kissed the penis shaft from opposite sides, in turn kissing each other as well and moved front and back.

One of them was sucking on my balls.

This went on for some minutes and I felt myself building up. One by one I shoved my penis in their mouths and fucked their mouths hard.

They crowded near me and I released many strands of my fluid on their mouths, covering all of them.

I exhaled and looked at them covered with my fluids. We cleaned ourselves and sat together to have breakfast.

“This door you made is a very good plan,” said Emily.

“Now you can have sex with sister Emily anytime,” said Ginger in a jealous tone.

“Have I ever denied you?” I asked and pinched her ass. She flinched and we all laughed.

“Still I want to be with you as well,” said Helena.

“Some more months and we will be together and have sex every night,” I said.

“Zack, tell me one thing. You are coming inside them all the time and yesterday you did so with me as well. But they aren’t getting pregnant and somehow I believe I won’t get pregnant as well,” said Freya.

“Is it because we have a problem?” Said Emily.

“Or Zack doesn’t want our kids?” Said Ginger

“Zack, do you hate us and not love us fully?” Said Helena.

I smiled and said, “it’s not like that, from the day one I have been using contraceptive magic. It’s not like I don’t want kids. But I want them to be born in a safe environment. Also I want to have safe sex for some more time. Fuck around and have fun with you all.”

They all smiled and we enjoyed our breakfast.

Our classes went on. Freya was back at teaching the lower class students which included Ginger as well.

A month had passed already and now the academy knew that I was dating the 4 girls so one other boy or man approached them.

I hadn’t met the headmaster after that day but I had seen her from afar.

I took the chance and read all the magic and non-magic books from the royal academy’s library, building up my knowledge pool.

The restricted books were open for me because I was the first ranker. I also took the chance and read all the restricted books. It was fascinating and I gained a lot of knowledge.

The pre final exams were on the way and still we were just having sex and fun all day.

I imparted the knowledge of all the books inside Emily and Ginger through their vagina.

Ginger even came when a high amount of knowledge entered her.

Freya and I just sat by the window drinking tea as the others practiced their butts off.

The result of the pre finals came. Ginger was first in her grade. Me, Helena and Emily took the first 3 places. 

Ginger was challenged by another boy with the bet of having her as girlfriend, my blood boiled but somehow I calmed down.

Helena and Emily challenged each other and only I was left.

We were walking down the corridor after their battle announcement and were going to meet Ginger when we were stopped by a boy.

Ralf was the boy who stopped us, he was Helena’s classmate and 4th ranker this time. He was known to have a crush on both Emily and Helena from the start of the year but both of them never gave him any hope.

Rumor has it that he killed some girls in frustration of not getting Emily and Helena.

“I challenge you to a duel,” said Ralf.

“Okay,” I said

His friends were about to stop him but I already accepted.

“Beat him good,” said Helena

“He has mentally tormented me a lot,” said Emily.

I glared at Ralf and said, “tomorrow after their match, okay?” I said.

“Alright,” said Ralf.

I kept my hands on Helena’s and Emily’s butts and walked away with them.

7