0024 – A demon and Levels
226 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As expected Helena was stronger than Emily. Helena beat Emily badly. But I healed both of them after the fight. I kissed both of them, Ginger and Freya and went to my match.

I faced Ralf and launched my instant fireball. He tried to dodge but couldn't. With a horrified expression he took the hit. I thought the match was over but he got up.

A black coloured aura started coming out of him. His appearance changed a little as well. His skin got darker and eyes red. Small fangs came out of his mouth.

I smirked and said, “demon.”

Demon? How? Looking at Zack smiling, he probably knows something. Thought the principal.

I summoned my bow and arrow and launched fire arrows at the demon.

The arrows divided in 5 and flew towards the demon. 

There were only 2 ways to defeat a demon, either detach its head or blow its brains.

The arrows landed on his arms and exploded. Three arrows aimed for his abdomen and struck there. They exploded and created see-through holes in its body.

The damage repaired itself easily. New arms and new skin covered Ralf again.

I smiled and covered my arrows with light magic and aimed 6 arrows at his neck and head releasing them.

The demon dodged 5 arrows but 1 arrow struck its neck and exploded.

The neck was dangling with a small piece of skin and it instantly healed back.

I changed my weapon to a sword and dashed at the demon. The transformation of the demon completed and he readied to attack.

My sword clashed with his claws and he parried with my attacks.

I slashed intently and started cutting through the claws. He panicked and jumped back.

Summoning rock bullets I launched a barrage at the demon.

He avoided his neck and head getting hit. I took the chance and aimed at his neck. He got his hands up and I slashed through his hand and neck but my sword stopped halfway his neck and he slapped the sword away.

He jumped back, maintaining a distance and threw some dark elemental balls like things at me.

I used light magic and cancelled the attack. I covered my sword with dark flame and attacked the demon again.

The thought behind using it was that a demon could only be killed by a thing that is present in its realm.

I attacked the demon but he dodged it. I turned the sword at a weird angle and brushed past his arm.

The arm was wounded with a finger long deep wound. The wound continued burning and I didn’t see any sign of it healing.

I smirked and continued attacking. Little by little the demon's sword chopped away and with one swift motion the sword broke.

I took my chance and slashed my sword at its neck. The sword went through and its head flew off of his body and fell to the ground. The body started to disintegrate and completely vanished without leaving a speck of dust.

Suddenly after this the barrier was made opaque and a man teleported next to me. He took me away and I found myself in the principal's office.

I saw my girls there as well and I waved at them with a smile.

The attendant took his leave and we were the only one’s left with the principal.

“That was very dangerous,” said Emily.

“I am thankful that you’re okay,” said Helena.

“Darling is very strong,” said Ginger.

“I don’t know what would’ve I done if something happened to you,” said Freya

“I think you know how to fight a demon. I won’t pry much because I know you don’t trust me and won’t tell me. Still I would ask you to keep it a secret,” said the principal.

I nodded and turned to my girls.

“That’s it? Nothing else?” Asked the principal.

“Anything else ma’am?” I asked.

I knew her thoughts but I didn’t have time to flirt with her even after knowing that she won’t run away with me when the time comes.

She said, “alright you have taken your positions. Don’t get late for level watch presentation,”

I nodded and teleported away from her office to my room.

We had some discussion but everyone was just tired. So we all got naked and slept together on the same bed.

2 weeks passed and the rankings of the test came. Me, Helena and Emily were first, second and third respectively. Ginger came first in her grade.

“Now we shall begin the level watch ceremony,” said the principal.

Levels were the indicators which told the power of the person. To judge the level of the person a device was invented which was called the ‘level watch’. It was up to the user to showcase his or her level or not. But under no circumstances no one can change the level displayed. Levels can be increased by killing monsters or humans. The office workers can increase their levels by completing their work.

We all in the final grade were given our level watches. Ginger being the highest ranker in lower grade also got the level watch along with a special provision of graduating without completing the final year if she clears the finals for upper class. But if she fails she would have to repeat her grade once again.

I had already instructed the girls to not wear the watch and come directly to my room after receiving it.

They avoided all the unnecessary questions and reached the room where we were having our meeting.

They all put their watches on and saw their levels. Freya also put her watch on after 6 years.

Emily - level 60

Freya - level 45

Ginger - level 55

Helena - level 65

Zack - level 89

“Zack you’re amazing,” said Ginger with a smile.

“That’s why you were able to beat me,” said Helena, looking at Zack with lust filled eyes.

“Super strong,” said Emily.

“Zack, you know the strongest adventurer in the country is level 92 and he can even have sex with the princess if he wants,” said Freya

“Well I won’t have sex if the girl doesn’t wants,” I said. A visible blush was present on their faces.

“Now let me tell you, what my plan is,” I said and secured the room with sound, magic and physical attack barrier magic.

7