0025 – Trip and preparation
226 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“All of you, keep your levels hidden. I cannot increase your levels but I can help you increase them. I will remove your level cap so that you can level up infinitely. Also I will increase your mana and magic powers. As soon as we finish the academy we are becoming adventurers and will start increasing levels,” I said.

“Sounds good, but how could you do that?” Asked Emily.

“I promise to get stronger,” said Helena.

“I will study hard and clear the finals to clear the academy this year only,” said Ginger.

“I believe you can do it. But Zack, why are you going so far for us?” Asked Freya.

“Yesterday’s demon was a start. A massive demon attack will begin soon. So I want to make a team of powerful women to beat the demons. Also the potential I talked about was the potential to reach high levels. Don’t worry about being low levelled, leave that to me,” I said.

“All this time while having sex I have broken your level limiter little by little. Also I have imparted my mana into you all. It will increase your level strength and you will be able to even fight and win monsters of 1 or 2 levels higher,” I said.

“You’re the best,” said Ginger.

“You’ve already thought of the future,” said Emily.

“As expected, you’re the smartest,” said Helena.

“Then we will check our strength and try to increase our levels on the trip,” said Freya.

A trip to the nearby forest will be conducted in a week which will be 3 weeks long. The forest boasts many low, medium and average ranked monsters with unlimited numbers. The origin of the monsters is still unknown and any attempt to cut the forest down has always resulted in deaths of many.

“Then I will prepare a thing which I have seen in the restricted section. I am sorry I won’t be available for 5 days,” I said and left my room.

I wanted to have sex, thought the girls.

I smiled as I read their minds and left my room.

In the evening of the 6th day, right before the day we were leaving, I returned to my room.

I saw the 4 girls playing cards. They saw me and ran into my arms. We stayed like that for some minutes and I got up and took out an object from my inventory.

“This is a tent?” Said Emily.

“You were making this these days?” Asked Helena.

“We could have lots of sex,” said Ginger.

“Everyone wait, there’s more to it,” said Freya.

I smiled and said, “enter it,” picking up the curtain of the tent.

The tent was 5 feet in length, breadth and height with dark green in color.

“We won’t be able to fit,” said Emily.

“You will. Hurry up,” I said and spanked Emily’s ass.

She rubbed her butt and entered the tent. Others followed her and I also entered the tent.

“What is this?” Said Ginger.

“So big,” said Helena

“This is a house,” said Emily.

“Spatial and inventory magic. As expected of my lover,” said Freya.

“You’re quite knowledgeable, Miss Freya. Welcome to the tent house,” I said as I caressed her butt.

“I imbued a normal tent with spatial and inventory magic. The area is now big enough for 15 normal beds for my girls and 1 king sized bed for me. There is 1 almirah for every bed. There is a big kitchen with refrigeration. There are 6 bathrooms and 6 toilets. There is 1 artificially made hot spring big enough for 20 people. Inlet of fresh water and outlet of waste water is managed by magic. Plumbing has been taken care of along with proper ventilation and temperature control. Inside the house the atmosphere will always be cozy according to the season. There is an area to study and a table for us to have our meal,” I said, giving them a tour of the house.

I also left areas to expand in the future.

“Will we sleep here in the camp?” Asked Emily.

“Yes, if we are allowed to roam around freely, we will,” I said.

“This is so cool,” said Ginger.

“What about its security?” Asked Helena.

“The outer part has magic imbued to remove our smell. It also has a magic to blend with the surroundings and create an illusion of not being there. Also it has high durability because of magic,” I said.

Freya opened a single door and asked, “what’s this room?”

“This is directly attached to the inventory space I use. I have filled it with many weapons, coins, books, clothes, ready made food and provisions. This will be our storage room,” I said.

“So cool,” said Freya.

I left them on their own and laid down on my bed.

The girls joined me and we slept there only cuddling with each other.

The next day I packed the tent in my inventory and we arrived at the open field of the academy.

The girls told me that they got permission from the principal to allow Freya to accompany us and join as a team mate. She allowed on the pretext of Freya being the weakest teacher.

“Everyone, form groups of 5. You will be transported to any random location in the forest. If anyone gets seriously injured we will save you. Remember don’t harm your fellow students,” said a teacher, probably the man who teleported us away from the field.

I smiled and looked at the girls. We nodded and held our hands. I felt jealousy from other boys but I was long past those feelings.

I closed my eyes and felt myself floating.

After a minute or so I found myself in the middle of a jungle with my girls near me.

I looked at them and Helena said, “Let's start our first adventure together as a family.”

I just nodded while smiling.

“Alright,” said Ginger.

“Let’s do our best,” said Freya

“Let’s get stronger,” said Emily.

7