0026 – Fighting the monsters
277 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sensed the area and said, “I think we are in the area of low level monsters. So, Ginger and Freya take the vanguard. We will help in any bad situation.”

“While inserting my mana into you I have sent some of my ‘sense magic’ and some other useful elemental magic. Use these however necessary and improve them,” I said.

I was sensing the area continuously but didn’t help any of them.

2 dog type monsters jumped at Ginger and Freya. The dog was about to bite Ginger when she threw a water ball at the monster and Freya casted her air magic. Both dogs died and we moved forward.

For the next 2 hours both the girls killed many dog type and cat type monsters. Emily and Helena helped when the monsters ganged up on other 2 girls.

“Alright, we split here. Helena and Emily you 2 go in the north and we 3 will go in the south. Stay within 5 kms from here. Come here,” I said.

They nodded and approached me, I kissed both Emily and Helena on the lips transferring my saliva in their mouths.

“Now we have a mental connection,” I said.

I then said something in my mind directed to Emily.

She nodded in excitement and said, I hear you and I can send you and Helena messages.

I tried the same with Helena and gave Ginger and Freya the same magic also by kissing them.

Alright enough of kissing, let’s move, I said.

Another 2 hours went by. The 4 girls were constantly in my mind and no problems occurred. Helena and Emily had split up as well because of being extremely powerful in comparison to these low level dogs. 

Helena and Emily told me that they had their lunch. We 3 stopped and ate something as well but our lunch wasn’t peaceful. We had to kill the monsters while eating as well. 

This way our day ended, it was almost 6 pm when faint sunlight was still present.

Gather up. We camp for the night.

I found a big tree and, using magic, emptied it from the inside. I placed my tent and waited for the girls. Everyone arrived in 20 more minutes and pitch black darkness covered the sky.

We entered the tent and I covered the tree opening with a big piece of wood and using illusion magic made it look natural.

We went to the toilets and then entered the hot spring. Naked we rubbed dirt off of each other and soaked inside.

The girls chatted for a while and I fondled their breasts.

We made dinner using the kitchen and inventory supplies.

After dinner everyone just snuggled in and slept together on the bed.

I guess everyone was tired after a long walk and fight.

Another 2 days past by and we didn’t have sex at all. I never wanted to impose myself on the girls but what could I do? It was the late afternoon of the 3rd day. 

My penis was hurting and it felt like it would burst. I was walking while sulking with the 4 girls when I sensed something. “Heads up, 2 big monsters,” I said.

2 human sized monsters, one dog type and another cat type, reached us while running.

I saw them and jumped back.

“Emily and Freya take the dog type. Helena and Ginger take the cat type,” I shouted.

I wanted to mix their teams and check their adaptability with each other.

After a gruesome fight both the monsters were defeated and the girls plopped on the ground.

I went up to them and healed them fully.

I helped them get up and we went to the dead bodies of the monsters.

“Hmm, something’s off,” I said. I secreted my mana in my mouth and spit on the 2 dead bodies.

“I know they are dead and are monsters but Zack, you shouldn’t disrespect the dead like that,” said Emily.

“Just wait,” I said.

In less than a minute a pink coloured cloud started rising from the dead bodies and a white light started shining.

The 2 bodies got up and opened their eyes filled with life. Their appearance somewhat changed and were now like a human, with cat and dog type features.

The bodies changed into that of girls with big breasts and big butts. 1 naked cat girl with cat tail, ears, paws, hair and fangs stood in front of me. Similarly 1 naked dog girl with dog related features stood in front of me.

They both bowed and said, “we are here to serve the master.”

I was flabbergasted along with my team. Reflexively I grabbed their breasts and they moaned.

“You’re very much real. I can sense life in you and you both have senses as well,” I said.

“Your names?” Asked Freya.

“Cat,”

“Dog,”

“June for the cat and Kelly for the dog,” I said.

They nodded and stood with a straight back.

Their breasts were ample and nipples perked up. Their vaginas were pink but their petals were open. But their bodies were covered with fur all over.

I took out 2 bed sheets from my inventory and told them to cover up.

We called it a day and went to our tent after securing it at a safe place.

We cleaned ourselves and had our dinner. We laid on the bed together. June and Kelly slept together on a different bed.

It’s high time. I got up and snapped my finger. The clothes from the bodies of 4 women disappeared and appeared on a different bed.

“What is wrong? You don’t want to have sex with me?” I asked.

“Well whatever, I will have my candy now,” I said and was about to hold Emily.

“I won,” said Freya.

“What?” I said.

“You see, we had a bet that when will you force yourself upon us. Today was the last day and I won the bet. You see if you hadn’t taken any step today we would have not gone on adventure tomorrow and would have sex all day,” said Freya.

“It’s not too late to have a long sex party,” I said.

The 3 girls were about to leave the bed. I grabbed Ginger and said, “we’re having a three way.”

5