0027 – 2 and 2 ***
229 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I laid the 2 girls on the bed. Freya on the left and Ginger on the right. Their eyes were just like puppies, curious and excited.

I inserted my 2 fingers in Ginger’s vagina and put my penis in Freya's love hole.

“Give me your love Zack,” said Freya.

I smiled and inserted my penis inside her completely.

Ginger and Freya both squirmed and moaned in pleasure. 

It turned me on and I started moving my hips. I spread Freya’s legs apart and saw her vagina clearly.

My fingers were still inside Ginger and I moved and rotated them inside her. She arched back and started moaning.

“Ginger get up,” I said.

I removed my fingers and waited for her. While I fucked Freya she got up and came beside me. I took her lips and we started kissing. 

I kept one hand on her butt and started caressing her. I felt myself building up and said, “Freya I am about to come,”

“A little more,” she said and arched her neck back.

I pounded her more and we came together releasing my load inside her.

I held Freya from the waist and pulled her up while laying down. She was now sitting on me and I was laying down. “You’re pretty strong, aren’t you?” Said Freya.

“Sit on me, ginger,” I said

My penis was still inside Freya and Ginger landed her soft ass on my chest and scooted her vagina forward on my face.

“Darling sure loves my ass. Eat it all you want,” said Ginger with a smile.

Freya started jumping on my penis while I licked Ginger hard.

I grabbed Freya’s waist and made her bounce more. Her movement was from tip to bottom. 

“I am about to come,” said Freya.

I felt myself building up and released my load inside her. She plopped and took support of Ginger’s back.

Ginger let out a *eek* sound as Freya touched her cold skin.

I took my penis out and Freya stepped off my body.

“Go on my penis,” I said to Ginger.

She scooted back and took my penis in. “It’s so long that I am still surprised every time it enters me,” said Ginger.

Freya bent down and started kissing my lips while my hand moved to her breasts. My other hand landed on Ginger’s soft ass and I started fondling both of them.

Ginger started intently bouncing on me and after a few minutes I felt myself building up.

“I am about to come, Zack,” said Ginger.

“Alright, come with me,” I said.

“Your nipples in my mouth,” I said to Freya.

She nodded and scooted over. I took her nipples in my mouth and grabbed Ginger’s waist and I increased my movement.

I bit Freya’s nipples and me and Ginger came together as I filled her with my semen.

I laid Ginger down and made her my little spoon. Her juicy ass pressed against my crotch. I inserted my penis again and started fucking her.

Freya went up to Ginger’s face and kept the still semen leaking vagina on her face.

Ginger hesitated.

I noticed it and said, “do it, you will feel good, just do it this once,” directly in her ear.

Ginger nodded and reluctantly licked Freya’s vagina. Her eyes were wide open and she said, “it tastes great. Makes me think of Zack and Freya together.”

She buried her head in and started licking. Freya smiled and caressed Ginger’s head while moaning.

I continuously fucked Ginger, her plump ass hitting me. Waves like water flowed in her ass muscles and I came inside her filling her up.

Ginger was panting heavily after I came inside her. I took Freya and pinned her down. I lifted her ass up and inserted her vagina in one go. I started releasing my mana and fucked her. 

“It’s different this time,” she said.

“Just feel me inside your tight vagina,” I said and bit on her long elf ear. I started nibbling her ear and felt her thighs tingling.

“It’s too stimulating l, I am about to come,” she said.

“Me too,” I said.

I released my load inside her and her golden shower sprayed all on the sheets.

I looked at Ginger and saw her still breathing heavily.

I scooted towards her and made her sit on my penis while her back was facing me. She bent forward, tightening her ass and started doing the work.

I released my mana and soon she said, “I am about to come.”

I released my load inside her and she released her golden shower on the sheets.

Both Freya and Ginger plopped on the bed panting heavily.

I turned my head and saw Helena and Emily. To my surprise they were kissing each other while their fingers were inside each other. The sheets where they were enjoying themselves were also wet.

I stood up and went to them. They were already tired after touching themselves but I didn’t care.

I grabbed Helena and spread her legs open. I inserted my penis inside her and she squirmed. Emily came up to me and started kissing me. 

“Zack is rough today,” said Emily, moving her tongue in my mouth.

“It’s all because of our stupid bet,” I said.

Both their love juices were mixed in Emily’s mouth as I started savouring her saliva.

Helena moaned as I increased my speed. Watching her jiggling breasts with ample thighs and ass. My stimulus reached the peak and I released my load inside her.

“Dear, You’re extra horny today. Use this lewd body and satisfy yourself,” said Helena.

Emily got down and started licking Helena’s dripping vagina. I took Emily from behind and spread her ass cheeks. Her moans were absorbed by Helena’s vagina and I started pounding her from behind. 

I came inside her and saw her vagina from which my semen was dripping.

I told Emily to get down and lifted Helena up. She was facing me with lust filled eyes. She was in my arms and I poked my penis head in her vagina. With one swift push I inserted my penis inside her and she moaned in pleasure.

Emily got down and started licking my penis and Helena’s vagina at the same time as I pounded her in my arms.

“Yes that’s it, I am about to come,” she said.

I took her nipples in my mouth and increased my movement. I tightened my core and gave her a big thrust coming inside her.

The mix of our love juice flowed down my shaft and Emily licked it intently.

I was releasing my mana while fucking her, I looked at Helena and she was already passed out.

I laid her on the bed and grabbed Emily. I bent her on a nearby wall and lifted her one leg and kept it on my shoulder. Her vagina spread and gave me an inviting look.

I smiled and slapped her ass and watched it jiggle in satisfaction.

I inserted my penis inside her and with swift movements came inside her filling her up.

“Zack, your baby seeds are filling me in, I love you Zack,” she said and slumped down on the ground.

I laid her on the bed. I cleaned everything and laid the 4 girls together.

I smiled at the scene of 4 naked girls. I turned and looked at June and Kelly. My mouth dropped in surprise as I walked towards them.

4