0028 – June and Kelly
214 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A long penis hung from their lower abdomen. But a pair of lips were also present right below the balls hanging below their penis.

“Why do you have both parts?” I asked.

“Oh, because of this only we both can give each other a baby and make them as well,” said June.

Kelly just nodded.

It’s probably because of my fluids that their physique changed. So let’s try again.

I looked over and saw Ginger lying face down and sleeping. I went over to her and grabbed her butt. I put my penis between her ass cheeks and started stroking myself. 

I felt like giving them more semen but I didn’t want to release looking at some penises.

I felt myself building up between such soft skin.

I was about to come when I stopped and went over to them. Using illusion magic I hid their penises from my vision and started stroking, within a minute I came and shot my load at June and Kelly. I covered their face and breasts with my semen and laid by the 4 girls after cleaning myself.

Next morning I woke up and saw an empty bed. 

“Good morning Zack,” said Emily sitting by the bed. She bent over and kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled and looked at Helena sitting on the other side.

She did the same and I felt very good.

Freya and Ginger crawled over the bed from front and kissed both my cheek.

“Is it some kind of reward?” I asked the girls.

They just smiled.

“Cmon, breakfast is ready,” said Emily.

I got up and turned my head. My jaw dropped when I saw who was in the kitchen.

It was June and Kelly. They were naked and were cleaning the kitchen. Their bodily features changed drastically. Their heights were now almost 6 feet. They were a little muscular as well. Their breasts and ass were much bigger with erect and big pink nipples. 

They turned to see and smiled.

Their penis was non-existent and their vagina was closed and had moved up. Their basic animal features were present but the fur is not there.

“What happened?” I asked as I touched and fondled their skin and body.

June let out a moan when I pinched her nipple and Kelly smiled when I spanked her bubble butt.

“Master’s baby seed made us like this,” said Kelly.

“Maybe your taste in women was transferred by the magic in your semen into their body,” said Helena.

“I remember Zack was masturbating with my ass cheeks, maybe he released the load on them,” said Ginger.

June and Kelly nodded.

I checked them and said, “I don’t feel any man parts inside you as well. Maybe you both have turned into actual Demi-humans. Also, your potentials are high and are stronger than your previous selves. Your levels are around 75. It’s good,”

They just smiled.

I told them to join us on the table and they happily did so. I didn’t feel any resentment from others and I happily ate away.

I told June and Kelly to guard the tent and made them my maids and security. I realized that if I leave them in the tent and keep the tent in the inventory space. They could still breathe and live freely.

It was very good for me because it would help me build an army without the worry of placing them.

We continued with our adventure and for the next 9 days we killed insects and ants. The insects were of all kinds, beetles, grasshoppers, houseflies, etc.

Also, our sex lives were going great. I had sex with 2 of them daily. I changed the pair daily and never made any of them feel left out. I still haven't touched June and Kelly but I think their time is coming.

As for our hunting, the area was now medium to average powered monsters.

Freya and Ginger were doing good as a team. Helena and Emily had to join forces to beat the insects. Whereas, I killed off any insects which were about to sneak attack them.

I was wondering why haven’t we met our classmates when I sensed, “look out 1 huge monster approaching. Freya and Ginger retreat. Helena and Emily take vanguard,”

An insect monster appeared from the leaves, it looked like a cockroach and ant mixture.

It had huge claws and a swollen belly, its height was about 10 feet. Before I could do anything Helena and Emily jumped. Emily kicked it’s chest and Helena elbowed it’s head.

The punch at the chest left a mark and broke some bones. The elbow to head cracked the skull and blood spilled out.

Within some seconds probably the Queen died.

We ended the day and were having dinner when a notification came to our communication devices.

Only, Zack, Helena, Emily, Ginger and Freya remain. Rest of the students were injured by dogs, cats and insects. They are being transported back. Finish the mission and report back in due time,”

“Can you now compare how strong you all have become?” I asked.

“There was a boy close to my level and he was eliminated?” Said Helena.

“Indeed we’ve gotten strong,” said Freya.

“We killed that insect in one punch,” said Emily.

“I sensed the insect as well when Zack warned us. I believe I am gaining powers as well,” said Ginger.

I smiled and ate my dinner happily thinking about how my hard work was paying off. Hard work being sex.

4