0029 – Finals and individual love ***
210 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We continued our journey and now the area was of average ranked monsters. It was some reptiles, their information told us that they didn’t respawn continuously but are so strong that they can't die easily.

“We are changing our strategy. Follow me closely,” I said and took the lead.

Reptiles like crocodiles, alligators, snakes, etc came out and attacked us. Their appearance matched a lot like animals from earth but with an intimidating appearance.

But they were even more dangerous in a fight with increased bite strength, length, teeth size and crushing strength. 

Helena, Emily and I slaughtered the monsters but didn’t kill them properly. The final death blow was left to Ginger and Freya. In this way they could increase their levels as well. 

Our killing spree went for 8 days and it was our final day. We didn’t go to our tent in these 8 days and never slept either.

I used my magic to make them refreshed but now our minds were starting to break.

“Just one more day and I promise we will sleep for a couple of days,” I said and kissed each of them giving them one final boost.

“The monster up ahead is dangerous,” I said. I already sensed a large snake type monster approaching us.

It jumped out of the bushes and started attacking us.

Helena jumped and avoided its attack. It aimed for Emily but she also jumped and saved herself.

I let Helena and Emily play until any serious situation arises.

Helena transformed into her dragon form and Emily took out her short swords which she held in both hands.

Helena jumped and took the snake's attention. She fell towards it and clawed its outer body. Emily took the chance and laced her swords with her magic and went down the snake’s body and pierced it right below its lower jaw.

The snake squirmed in pain and started shaking its head.

Helena and Emily maintained a distance and avoided its reckless attacks. 

It stopped and bared its fangs. It opened its mouth and spewed a dark coloured flame. Both the girls took a hit and were thrown back.

I saw them and caught them breaking their fall. “Let me kill it,” I said and laid them near a tree.

I took out my sword and covered it with flame magic. I ran to the snake and it launched itself on me. I jumped and rolled avoiding the attack and stabbed my sword in its body.

I dragged the stabbed sword and it cut through its body making a deep wound.

The snake squirmed and started spewing dark flame without looking.

I took advantage of the snake's madness and made my way to its body.

I jumped high and aimed my sword at the head on the snake. 

It opened its eyes and couldn’t find me. It was about to look up when a flamed sword entered its brain and it died on the spot.

We harvested the body of reptiles because of its usage in weapon making and walked towards the outer of the forest.

We made a normal camp and stayed there and didn’t use our tent.

The rescue team of the academy found us and we were teleported to the ground near the arena.

“Congratulations you are the last team. Your practical result is rank 1 for the final examination,” said the principal. 

I didn’t give her a second look and we went to my room. I locked the door and put up magical restraints and took out the tent. We moved in and took a long and hot bath.

After drying up we slept like there’s no tomorrow, naked embracing each other. I was happy that their bond with me and each other is improving.

We slept for a day and then resumed our daily lives. The finals were upon us and I imparted the subjects inside Ginger and Emily completely. I knew all the subjects because of my study in heaven.

I imparted the subjects inside Helena as well just to be sure. We practiced for almost 10 days each day and everyday.

I noticed that without practice my speed of writing was low and there were some chances of losing the time.

All these days everyone stayed in my room. We studied, ate and slept together. Freya just sat there studying some kind of book or reading a novel.

We reduced our sex time and increased oral sex and cuddling.

The finals were done smoothly and me, Emily, Helena and Ginger secured the first position with full marks in both practical and theory.

“It’s been so long, Zack,” said Emily.

“Yes, let's have some fun tonight,” said Helena.

“I miss your little brother,” said Ginger with a blush.

“Zack, I want you to ravage me,” said Freya.

We just finished celebrating our success in the finals. “It’s been too long, let’s do something new,” I said and got up.

I used my magic and in a second there were 3 more clones of myself.

“These are my clones with the same knowledge, emotions, body and the love for you all. The only difference is that their power is one fourth of mine. It’s been long that I have given you individual love. So today Zack will be yours only,” I said.

I saw the satisfied smile on everyone’s face and I snapped my finger. Everyone got naked in an instant. Us 4 Zack has the same penis standing straight like a pole in front of our beloved.

Each of the Zack held one girl in his arms and went to an individual bed. Zack deliberately left the master bed so as to not give any special treatment to any girl.

Every girl was fucked in many positions. Their vagina, breasts, and face weren’t spared. Each of the Zack ejaculated at that night almost 5 times making every girl pass out with pleasure. The bed was dirty with semen and golden showers. The ass of girls was red because of spanking and constant pounding. Their vaginas swollen, an ice pack was left near the bed.

Each of the girls held their Zack in arms and slept like a log.

“It was so much fun. You really love us Zack. It really was you and not some emotionless doll,” said Emily.

“Your touch and embrace was so warm and heart touching. It felt like the first time,” said Ginger.

“Your love for my breasts and ass was clearly visible yesterday. I am happy that you didn’t give us a sex doll,” said Helena.

“I am happy that you thought about us as an individual person rather than a group sex loving person,” said Freya.

“I care about you all a lot and know what you desire. Yesterday was an experiment, whenever you crave attention just tell me. You all are mine and to fulfill your wishes is my responsibility,” I said as we continued our breakfast.

I looked over at June and Kelly working in the kitchen. I smiled knowing how hard they touched each other yesterday night.

3