0030 – Joining the Guilds ***
175 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were still sitting in the tent when I said, “open your level watches.” Everyone got excited and opened their watches and their surprised faces told me that something was good.

June and Kelly sat with us while having a meal.

“My level increased,” said Ginger.

Everyone just nodded. I cumulated the result and was genuinely happy.

Emily - level 60 increased to level 71

Freya - level 45 increased to level 60

Ginger - level 55 increased to level 65

Helena - level 65 increased to level 75

Zack - level 89 increased to level 91

“This increased level is because of your hard work and the increased power you have is because of my mana,” I said.

“You are the one who made us strong,” said Freya and everyone just nodded. 

I smiled as I scratched my cheek and the girls attacked me and tackled me down, we cuddled till who knows.

The academy was filled with what seemed to be companies and guilds from various departments. Ginger’s application was accepted and she would now graduate with us only.

We were roaming around the grounds with various companies. There were many offices like the secretariat of the capital, finance department, administrative department, worker department, etc.

There were service offices like, town security, town medical store, town armory, town alchemist, etc.

There were guilds as well, adventurer’s guild, magic guild, alchemy guild and forgery guild. We were delighted when we were told that because of being rank 1 we can join any number of guilds we want.

The girls chose the magic and adventurers guild whereas I enrolled in all the 4 guilds.

“It will be a great way to earn money when I go to the real world. My money reserve won’t last long,” I mumbled and joined all the 4 guilds.

We were rank tested and got the following ranks in the guilds. Naturally I did hold back in the tests.

Adventurers guild ranks were D, C, B, A, S, SS.

Magic, alchemy and forgery guild ranks were beginner, advanced, professional, master, grandmaster, sage.

Adventurers rank

Emily - B

Freya - C

Ginger - C

Helena - B

Zack - S

Magic guild rank

Emily - professional 

Freya - professional 

Ginger - advanced

Helena - professional 

Zack - grandmaster

As I wasn't able to show any previous work in the forgery and alchemy field so I was given beginner rank. I was okay with it because I will be making a lot of things in future.

The academy ground broke out in a huge commotion when they heard our ranks, especially mine. 

Everyone was jealous with no admiration. The professors were no different.

Our registration was complete and we could leave any day we wanted and go anywhere. We got our cards and left the ground and reached my room. I locked the door and we entered the tent.

We huddled up and I told them my plan. “We must increase our strength. I plan on visiting the forest, it is the best place in this kingdom to increase our level. We will stay there till we defeat the strongest monster and then leave the kingdom. I will ask you one last time after this there is no turning back. Will you join me?” I said.

“Yes I will follow you anywhere,” said Ginger.

“There must be someone to keep a check on you,” said Emily.

“You are my future husband, I won’t leave you ever,” said Helena

“You can’t say that after all that has happened. Obviously I will accompany you,” said Freya.

“Alright then gather your belongings. We leave in a week,” I said.

“My family has already agreed to my marriage, so I have no problem going anywhere,” said Freya.

“My parents won’t say anything so I can roam around anywhere only if I have found my husband, which I have,” said Helena.

“You all are my family now. I go where you all go,” said Emily.

“You don’t know because I never told anyone. Right before the last semester my family abandoned me because of me having no magic affinity. So I have no one to call family now other than you people,” said Ginger and a tear formed in her eye.

We all gave her a hug and made her smile.

“Alright, special service today,” I said. With a snap of my finger they all got naked including me. My flaccid still long penis swayed in front of them.

June and Kelly stood by the bed drooling, unable to do anything.

One by one I picked them up and laid them on the master bed. Skin to skin contact of our naked bodies made my penis rock hard.

Emily, Ginger and Helena got on their knees and arms and lifted their naked ass towards me. Freya got behind me and grabbed me from my waist. Her erect nipples touching me and her ragged breath on my neck.

Freya pushed me and I inserted my penis inside Ginger’s vagina who was in the middle.

I grabbed her soft ass and started moving. Freya was holding me tight and moved with me. Ginger and Freya moaned together and I increased my speed.

Ginger’s moans were ecstatic.

“Aren’t you enjoying this Ginger?” I said and spanked her bubble butt.

“Yes, my love”, she moaned.

I inserted my 2 fingers in Helena’s and Emily’s vagina and continued pounding. I felt myself building up.

“Ginger, I am about to come,” I said.

“Me too,” said Ginger.

I released my load inside her. I took my penis out and went to the right and inserted it inside Helena. 

She screamed and said, “gentle Zack.”

I smiled and spanked her juicy butt. Waves passed through it and I felt it building up.

After a minute of pounding her and making her soft and white ass clap, I released my load inside her.

I grabbed Emily’s butt and inserted my penis. Freya suddenly took my nipples between her fingers and started sucking on my neck.

This extra stimulus took over me and I started moving fast inside Emily.

“You’re rough today, I like it,” said Emily.

“I am coming,” I said and filled her up as well.

3