0031 – A Blissful Night and Preparations
171 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat back and scooted over to Ginger.

I made her lay flat on the bed. Her ass cheeks stuck together and her vagina was engulfed within. I stuck my penis in and inserted it in her vagina. Her vagina was tight and her ass gave me another stimulus.

It was like being masterbated while fucking. My penis and her vagina were already wet. I started moving and my thighs made a Pat sound every time I slammed into her.

She was moaning continuously.

“Faster Zack,” she screamed.

I increased my speed and came inside her. I took my penis out and released a strand on her ass.

I then grabbed Helena and made her lay on her side. I grabbed her ass cheeks and inserted my penis in one go. 

“Ahhh,” she screamed in pleasure.

I turned her head and took her lips. I sucked on her tongue and surveyed her mouth all while pounding her hard.

Her love juice spread all across her thighs and made lewd sounds.

I tighten my grip on her waist and with one hard slam I filled her insides.

Freya watched all this while touching herself.

I kissed Freya and went to Emily.

I turned Emily over and bent down on her.

I inserted my penis and started moving. I took her lips and suffocated her with my kiss.

I grabbed her thighs tight and masterbated using her thigh flesh while pounding her.

Her soft cute moans released in my mouth. I felt myself building up and sat up straight.

I spread her legs and increased my speed.

“Fill my insides,” she screamed and I released my load inside her.

I laid flat on the bed and Freya sat on me resting her soft ass on my stomach.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” I said and grabbed Freya’s waist. I made her sit on my lap and lifted her up and inserted my penis inside her.

“This is very different today,” she moaned.

My penis was gobbled up and she took my full length inside her.

“Your thick and long penis is tearing me apart,” Freya screamed and I started moving.

I didn’t stop at her pleas and made her jump on my penis.

“I am about to come. All this play with others had made me even hornier,” she said.

I felt myself building up and we both came together.

My chest and stomach were all wet while her insides were completely filled.

I sat up and made her lay on the bed.

Emily and Ginger grabbed my arms and started suffocating me with their breasts. Helena laid her breasts on my head.

I took Emily’s and Ginger’s nipples in my mouth and started sucking them while pounding Freya.

“I am about to come,” I said and filled Freya again.

Now it was time for the finale.

I let go of Freya and grabbed Ginger.

I made her sit on me facing me. I grabbed her ass and inserted my penis inside her. I released my mana and started pounding her.

She was jumping up and down on me. 

“This is amazing Zack,” she moaned.

“I am about to come,” she said in my ear.

“Me too,” I groaned and filled her up. Her love juice was all over me and I picked her up and laid her down.

I grabbed Helena and made her lay on her back. I looked down on her and inserted my penis inside.

I pounded her while releasing mana. “This is so good, faster Zack, faster,” she screamed.

“I am coming,” I said and filled her up.

She was panting heavily when I took my penis out with my body dripping from her shower.

I held Emily and made her sit on my penis. She took it in easily and started doing the work. She was jumping on me and I just held her waist.

I released my mana and came inside her. She came with me and my complete upper body was now drenched.

Freya laid on me in the same position but her chest was touching mine.

She twerked her ass and my penis made a complete motion in and out of her.

I held her ass and helped her in moving.

“Zack, I am about to come,” she said.

I released mana inside her and came along with her. She moaned and plopped on my chest.

I took my penis out and got up. I cleaned them and the bed and changed the sheets.

I tucked them in and turned my head around.

June and Kelly were finger fucking each other and their bed was dirty as well.

“We will clean everything master,” said June.

I smiled and walked to them.

“Sit up,” I said.

They both kneeled on the bed and faced me. I took my penis in my hand and started stroking it with my left hand.

My right hand went inside June’s vagina and she moaned.

Kelly bent down and started licking my penis.

I released June and she followed her mate.

They both started licking my shaft and balls. They kissed the tip and started sliding their lips up and down the shaft.

I took June’s head and shoved my erect penis down her throat and fucked her mouth. I then took Kelly’s face and shoved my penis in her mouth fucking her mouth as well.

I was bored but didn’t want to fuck them yet. So I released my load on both of them and went to my bed.

I made some space and slept between 2 pairs of breasts.

I woke up in bliss surrounded by heavenly beauties.

They all looked at me and cuddled with me harder.

We stayed there for a while and got up to have a bath. We enjoyed our time in the hot bath with June and Kelly as well.

“Alright I have to make some preparations as well,” I said. We were having lunch and were discussing what we all needed to pack.

They all nodded and left the tent for their rooms.

I made a list and started working in that order.

3