0032 – Departure and First Mission
144 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First, I checked the food and water supply. I brought some provisions and filled the inventory with food materials. Our drinking water supply was steady and had no problem.

The issue right now was the oncoming shortage of money but I knew I could earn with the help of alchemy and forging.

I did a maintenance check on the plumbing of the toilets, bath and hot tub.

I did a maintenance run in the furniture and kitchen area.

I took out one new tent and started working on it.

I worked religiously for 4 days and finally made the appropriate tent which we will need in the upcoming days.

I connected it to the main tent. The girls packed up and I brought their luggage in the main tent.

The girls brought many things so I turned the almirahs the girls owned into wardrobes in which you could walk in with the help of magic.

We all settled in the tent house and I gave them the tour.

The interior of the main tent was the same with the change in almirahs storage only.

But I added an extra door. 

The room connected to it was a simple one. I kept it there for any army or soldiers I will find in the future.

I made a mental note to buy a new tent to make my alchemy lab and forging setup.

The time I spent mostly on was the joining of the tents.

After settling in we spent our time leisurely and the day to depart from the academy came.

We were at the gate of the academy and were boarding our carriage for the main guild building.

I was about to climb up the carriage when I saw the principal coming. “You’re finally leaving?” She said,

I nodded with a smile.

“I can’t come with you because of my duties but if you allow me, take this gift,” she said. She handed me a pouch filled with gold coins.

I was skeptical and looked at the girls. They said nothing and just looked at me. I read their minds and surprisingly enough none of them wanted me to take the money.

I smiled and said to the principal, “thank you for the gift but I cannot take it. Goodbye headmaster.”

I said and sat in the carriage and the driver closed the door.

We started moving when Freya said, “thank you Zack for not accepting the money.”

“Yes dear, that would’ve left a bad taste,” said Helena.

Ginger and Emily just nodded.

I sighed and looked out the window as we went to the adventurer’s guild office.

We reached the guild and went to the reception. I could feel the jealous and admiration filled eyes towards me and my group.

I was about to reach the reception when a man with height a few inches more than me and body twice as wide as me, stood in front of me.

“Leave the women and go back to your shithole,” said the man.

“Move, I won’t say twice,” I said looking directly into that man’s eyes.

He smirked and kept his hand on my shoulder and eyed my girls from top to bottom. He looked at me with a smirk and said, “they are mine now, leave.”

The man suddenly stopped smirking and his face showed fear. I stood there looking directly in his eyes. The man let go of my shoulder and knelt down while shuddering and shivering. 

He was babbling out nonsensical words and moved his head round and round.

What’s happening?

Broly is kneeling.

Has he finally gone mad?

Did that boy do that?

I am confused.

The man named Brolly started screaming and passed out there only. His mouth was foaming and eyes rolled back.

I stepped over him and so did my girls and we reached the table.

We all took out our guild cards and automatically the 5 beautiful receptionists bowed their heads to me and my group.

“Welcome master Zack,” said one of them.

“We are honoured to cater a S rank and his party,” said another.

A huge commotion broke out and murmuring turned into shouts.

I was about to say something when a tall man with a crisp beard and decent build came to the reception and extended his hand.

“I am Axel, the guildmaster, pleased to meet you,” said Axel the guildmaster.

“I am Zack and a member of the party,” I said.

“You’re very humble to not announce yourself as the leader,” said Axel.

I smiled and shook his hand firmly.

“Let’s talk in my office,” said Axel and started walking.

We were escorted to his office and we all took a seat.

“Guildmaster, I am here to announce the start of our duties from today as we graduated from the academy,” I said.

He nodded and said, “I accept your proposal.”

“We want to spend time in the forest to level up and need your permission,” I said.

He thought for a while and said, “I will allow it on one condition. You have to take a long mission and clear it within the time frame. I know you could do that so I am not putting you in any jeopardy.”

I nodded and a servant handed me a news leaf.

News leaf is a parchment paper with a notice of any kind.

I read the text and asked my party, “the guild wants us to exterminate a significant amount of monsters and bring the proof as well. This is a 6 month long mission. Do we agree to this?” 

Everyone just nodded with enthusiasm.

“It will be great,” said Ginger.

“Teamwork, special moves, tactics we can learn many things,” said Helena.

“It will be wise,” said Emily.

“We will handle anything,” said Freya.

“Alright guildmaster, we accept the mission and wish to leave tomorrow morning,” I said.

We shook hands and me and my party left the building.

We went to the magic, forging and alchemy guild to announce our graduation and everything went smoothly.

I took out some money and used all what was left to buy some food provisions.

“That was a lot of shopping,” said Freya.

“I have never in my life shopped this much,” said Emily.

“The lunch was amazing and I ate my fill,” said Helena.

“Where will we stay tonight?” Asked Ginger.

I smiled and we went to an inn.

We rented out 2 rooms and sat to have our dinner.

We were a little late so the inn was filled with drunk men only.

Everyone was eyeing my beautiful girls with lust filled eyes and indecent thoughts.

I ignored all of them and had my dinner.

I didn’t want any problem so while paying the rent I deliberately took out my guild card and let it be seen that I was a S rank.

The wild thoughts increased but I knew I could sleep well.

We left one room empty and set up the tent in another, with each other’s embrace we all slept the night.

I made June and Kelly join us as well.

I think the time to fuck these long nippled, big tits and busty ass beauties was near.

With a breast in my mouth, someone’s ass in my hands and my penis between thighs I slept like a log.

2