0033 – First Day
140 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, ah, ah,” moaned a girl.

“Yes master there, faster master,” screamed another.

“Don’t bite them so hard, they will tear,” screamed another.

“Fill me up, master,” said the first girl.

“Your fingers are magical, master,” said the second.

“My body is yours, master,” said the third.

“I am coming,” moaned the master and filled up the first girl.

He went on and filled up the second and third as well.

He sat at the edge of bed panting in pleasure as the 3 girls knelt in front of him licking his penis.

“A wonderful performance by the master,” said a girl standing around 5 feet far. She was prim and proper, dressed in an erotic dress.

She was literally wearing threads. 2 thin strips covered her nipples on the average sized breasts. A thin thong covered her genitals and were visibly tight enough to dig deep into her vagina.

Her swollen petals popped out the cloth. The cloth was a little lifted up which made her ass cheeks look more round. They weren’t big but were firm.

The man smirked and clapped.

The girls didn’t stop licking and a man and a woman entered the room.

They looked at the girl standing there and the man turned his head away as swiftly as possible while the lady started crying continuously.

“Leave the emotions outside, didn’t I tell you, your highnesses,” said the man sitting on the bed.

“You told me that you won’t touch my daughter,” said the king.

“Oh I didn't, I just made her wear that. I am a man of my words, I won’t touch her if you let me have my fun. These noble sluts were good for a month only, so I want something new now,” said the man and he got up as he shot his sperm all over the 3 girls.

The king and queen of the country took their daughter, the princess outside covered with bed sheets. 

The man started laughing but cut short when he heard a whistle.

He clapped again and the 3 girls stood up and left the room.

The man turned and saw a man standing there.

A servant gave a towel to the man and he covered his genitals.

“Master, the news was confirmed that the S ranked boy will enter the forest tomorrow. Also he has a party of 4 beautiful women, even prettier than the ones you have banged till now,” said the informer.

“Only because you’re my friend can I listen to you talk like this. Well I will leave the task to kill that boy to you. Go make me the only S rank adventurer in this country,” said the man.

The informer nodded and crept in the shadows.

The S rank adventurer clapped and 3 different girls entered the room, stark naked.

****

We left the inn and reached the entrance of the forest in a carriage.

I paid the carriage and used my last of the money to buy a map and loot conversion rate list.

We entered the forest and started walking. After an hour I set up my tent and called out June and Kelly.

They were wearing normal clothes which allowed their animal parts to come out easily.

I made them wear a small cloth on their nipples but still a deep impression could be seen on their shirt.

“Your nipples are still showing be mindful of that,” I said,

“I would like the master to have a taste,” said June as she lifted her big left breast with her hand.

I smirked as others laughed.

“Okay Ginger, Emily and June form a team and go left. Freya, Helena and Kelly go right. I will go in the deep front,” I said.

“Don’t not over exert yourselves, we are here for 6 months. If any problem arises, call me. I will reach there in an instant,” I said.

Everyone just nodded and departed in their directions.

Emily and team ran in their direction and start killing the small monsters they saw.

Emily was the powerful one. Ginger used her magic and sensing ability. June used her strength, agility and the magic she knew.

Helena was the strong one here and she was thrashing monsters in one hit. Freya with her magic was able to seriously injure the monsters. Kelly with her sharp canines and sense of smell literally hunted the monsters strong and weak alike.

I was happy with their performance and left them to their affair.

It had been an hour since I left them and had been killing monsters continuously and collecting their parts and meat continuously.

I was harvesting a monster when I heard someone screaming, probably a girl.

I ran towards the scream and realised it was 2 girls moaning in pleasure.

I saw a man having sex with 2 girls in the middle of the forest, as I reached there I hid my presence. The man came on the girls but didn’t move. What I saw next was astonishing.

The man peed on the girls and literally covered them in his piss. The girls were happy and were rubbing the liquid all over themselves.

I almost vomited and ran in the opposite direction trying to forget the scene.

“It’s bad, it was kinky but not to my taste. People here are wild,” I mumbled and walked while killing more monsters.

It was still time for sunset but I thought to call it a day.

I teleported to Emily and saw the team sitting and having a chat. I saw the heap of dead monsters and said, “very good job.”

They smiled and hugged me.

“It was hard work,” said Emily.

“I killed many monsters, master,” said June.

“It was fun,” said Ginger.

With a snap I harvested the dead bodies and stored the material in my inventory.

I grabbed their hands and we teleported to the other team.

We reached Helena’s team but were dumbfounded, to see Kelly peeing in the open.

She was squatting and her pink vagina was in my clear view. Her butt was stretched out and made me look twice. But suddenly the scene from earlier flashed in my mind and I turned my head away.

“Oh now our lover is embarrassed?” Said Freya.

“You do so many lewd things to us and still get embarrassed?” Said Helena laughing.

Kelly and others just smiled.

I ignored them and went to their killed monsters and harvested their bodies.

I turned and just faced the situation. It died down quickly and we just laughed it off.

“We have some meat from the animals we caught,” said Helena.

“Let’s cook them and eat,” said June.

“Yay,” said Kelly.

“I am famished,” said Emily.

Ginger was about to say something when her stomach just gurgled.

We all laughed as she buried her face in her hands with embarrassment.

We found a secluded place and set up our tent.

We took a bath and ate our fill, got naked and slept together.

“It was a day well spent,” I murmured and slept.

No one noticed but the girls were visibly happy while laying on the master bed with their lover.

What no one noticed was that Zack has actually applied a relaxing magic on the master bed.

The turns to sleep beside Zack changed everyday and everyone was able to cuddle with him except June and Kelly.

2