0034 – June and Kelly ***
152 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man was lying face up on a bed with 2 naked women by his side when he saw a paper coming down the ceiling. He grabbed and opened it. He read it and smiled.

He got up the bed and opened his door. He walked 6 steps and held the railings looking down on the bar. Many men and women lay naked on the floor, table or the counter covered in alcohol and body fluids.

“Wake up you bastards, we have a boy to kill and some women to fuck,” said the man.

2 or 3 men woke up and started screaming. The whole building came to life and around 40 men and women stood up shouting.

They got ready and left the building at noon.

****

It was already a week now and we were getting accustomed to the forest.

We were having dinner when Emily said, “we are already settled now. Let’s discuss that.”

“Hmm,” said Helena.

“We want you to give us individual attention and sex,” said Freya.

“But it will be long before your next turn,” I said.

“So let’s do it in pairs,” said Ginger.

“Okay,” I said.

Everyone nodded.

“Today take on these 2,” said Freya as she pointed towards June and Kelly.

I have noticed their sadness and frustration but I was waiting for this moment only.

“Will you all be able to accept them,” I asked the 4.

“We already have,” said Helena.

“It’s true,” said Emily.

“They are powerful and love you deeply,” said Freya.

“I like them a lot just like I like you and others,” said Ginger.

I smiled and said, “okay today is their turn and for tomorrow, decide on your own.”

Everyone nodded and we finished our dinner.

I got on my bed with June and Kelly and using magic covered the master bed in such a way that it won’t show anything. No sound would leak as well.

They both laid on their backs and looked at me with anticipation in their eyes. They looked cute. I snapped my finger and we 3 got naked in a blink.

They squirmed and I knelt on the bed watching them.

Their bodies weren’t hidden from me. I knew what they looked like.

Their skins were smooth and white. Not a sign of fur was present on their smooth and clear skin. Their breasts and butt were big and soft.

But what made them even lewder was the fact that their nipples were long. It was almost as long as one third of my finger and deep pink in color. Their areola was small and pink.

It felt like a small pink tower stood on a white hill.

I bent down and grabbed their hands and lifted them up, making them sit on the bed.

I grabbed both their shoulders and pulled them in my embrace.

“What am I to you?” I asked.

I didn’t listen to their mouths but listened to their thoughts.

They were pure and their love meant love and nothing more. I guess animal minds are really simple.

I pulled back and went forward and kissed June. It was a small peck. I did the same to Kelly and said, “are you ready?”

They just nodded.

I laid down and made June sit on my face and Kelly on my belly.

“Kelly, you know what to do,” I said and started eating June.

June’s tightly closed pink vagina and small asshole gave an erotic smell and I started licking her.

Kelly took my hard 12 inch penis and raised her hips.

She pointed the tip at her vagina and started pressing down. I felt my penis going in and at about half length she stopped.

“Let me hear you scream,” I said and grabbed Kelly’s waist. I pressed her down and made my full length go inside her.

“Ahhh,” she screamed and started crying.

“It hurts, it hurts a lot,” she moaned. I felt a warm liquid flowing down my shaft and I lifted my head to see that she released her fluids all over me.

I smiled and made June come as well. She was horrified by what she saw. I got up and started kissing Kelly. 

June got behind me and grabbed me from behind and started licking and kissing my neck.

“Master, you’re the best,” she moaned in my ears.

I started moving inside Kelly while invading her mouth with my tongue.

I felt myself building up, “I am about to come.”

“Yes master, fill me up. Fill this lowly monster with your precious fluid,” said Kelly.

“You’re no monster,” I said and with one thrust I came inside her.

I made her lay on the bed and asked June to lay as well.

I scooted between June’s thighs and lifted her soft ass. My hands were buried inside the flesh and I went on cloud 9.

I lifted her thighs and kept on my shoulders. I bent down and aligned my penis at her vagina. I kissed her lips and entered her vagina halfway through.

Her thin and long tail slid between my thighs and moved franctically tickling my balls.

It turned me on more and I grabbed her tight.

Her slender waist and flexible body made it so that her breasts touched my chest and I entered her vagina completely.

Warm fluid pooled on her stomach and let go of her lips. I stood up and scooped her fluid and poured it over her mouth and licked my hands.

We both smiled and I started moving. Her breast started swaying and she started moaning in pain and pleasure. I increased my movement and grabbed her thighs.

I started fondling her thighs and moved my hands on her ass. This made me even more horny and I increased my pace.

“Master this is too much, it’s tingling down there. Something is coming out, it’s about to come,” moaned June.

Her tail got straight stuck between my thighs. It pleasured me more and with one thrust I filled her insides.

I let go of her and got off the bed and held Kelly. She turned over to her side and her ass hung over the edge of the bed. 

I grabbed her furry tail from behind and spanked her soft and big butt.

I let go of her tail and spread her ass cheeks. I spit at the vagina and started rubbing my penis on it.

“Yes master, it feels great,” she said.

I inserted my penis and instead of spreading her ass, I grabbed it and held it tight.

I completely inserted my penis in her and started moving.

Her pain filled moans reached my ears as music and I continued pounding her.

I started stroking her tail and she started moving along with me.

As I moved in front she moved back. As I moved back she moved in front. With full range of motion I felt myself building up.

“This is way too much for me, master. I am seeing stars, I can’t take it anymore,” she screamed and came.

“I am coming as well,” I groaned and filled her up.

I removed my penis and saw a mix of clear and white liquid coming out.

I bent down and saw her sleeping. I smiled and sucked her nipple.

I climbed up and saw June lying on the bed still panting.

I grabbed her and turned her to her side. I held her one leg over my shoulder and inserted my penis inside her.

“Master is so good, master feels great,” she said.

I started moving and said, “I know.”

Her rhythmical moans made me want to fill her up more. I grabbed her tail and started slowly pulling it as well.

“It’s too good, master, I don’t deserve it, I am coming,” she said and started crying.

“You deserve every single bit of it because you’re mine now,” I said and pushed against her hard. I filled her completely and plopped down on the side.

2