0035 – First Enemies
130 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cleaned them and the bed. I adjusted them and laid in between them with my face in between their breasts.

I slept while sucking Kelly’s long nipples and my penis in between her thighs. My hand grabbed June’s tail and struck it between me and Kelly.

I slept in bliss feeling soft breasts on my head and nipple in my mouth.

“Our lover loves to be treated like a baby,” said Freya.

“Truly he is just like a baby,” said Helena.

“How is the baby boy?” Said Ginger.

They all giggled while Emily looked at others surprisingly.

I just shrugged their comments and got out of bed. I kissed all of them and went to the bathroom.

We all were having breakfast when Emily looked gloomy.

“Emily, are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I am,” she said.

I didn't read her mind but I knew she wasn’t feeling good.

We finished up and it was my duty to wash the dishes along with Emily.

“Why are you down? Don’t lie to me I have known you for a long time,” I said.

“Yes, yes you do,” she said. She turned towards me and stood on her toes and kissed my forehead.

“You can be the baby you want to be. You can crave for love. You can crave attention. I know you very well, I know your habits and ticks,” she said.

She paused and said, “you made all of us your family, I think everyone must know.”

I was flabbergasted, a tear formed in my eye and it fell down the cheek of my expressionless face.

“You truly know me the best,” I said with a smile.

She was surprised to see a tear but hid her worry.

“You have become stronger physiKelly, let us help you become stronger emotionally,” she said.

“When the right time comes. I will tell everyone,” I said.

She just nodded.

*****

“Boss, we have their traces,” said a man standing beside the boss from the bar.

“Come on you bastards, the fun is over,” shouted the leader from the bar.

The 25 something men cleared the area in which they were sitting to reveal 2 girls lying naked with cuts and bruises all over their bodies.

Their bodies were covered in white liquid probably from all the men. Deep marks and cuts were easily visible. Foreign substances were present inside their mouths, vagina and asshole. Their heartbeat was very little and would die if not given proper attention.

“Clear the area,” said the leader.

One man from the group poured oil on the girls and lit them on fire.

On the other side, the 15 something girls from the group burned a man’s body. The fingers and toes of that man were missing. He lied stark naked revealing a missing penis as well.

The 3 bodies burned as the group infiltrated the forest further.

*****

“It was a good decision to mix up the teams, you all are working hard and good,” I said praisingly.

“It’s been almost 2 weeks now and I am getting accustomed to the monsters,” said Emily, her mood from that discussion have lifted up because of regular sex with Zack.

“Yes, I believe I can fight them alone,” said Helena.

“I can kill them easily if someone watches my back,” said Freya.

“I can do that too with the help of 1 more sister,” said Ginger.

“I am happy that the master thinks about me,” said June.

“I am grateful that the master treats me as his own family,” said Kelly.

I smiled and stood up as we finished lunch.

But suddenly I stopped on the spot when I felt malice.

Each of the girls noticed this and we formed a circle with our backs to each other and faces facing towards the forest.

“Relax, they are still far away,” I said.

“Probably 3 hours,” said Emily.

“I can feel the deep malice,” said Freya.

“I believe one of them is nearby,” said Ginger.

“Maybe a scout,” said Helena.

“2 men and 1 woman in 1 hour distance,” said Kelly.

“One in the north, one in the north east and other in the south west. The main group is in the exact west,” said June.

“Alright, Emily, Ginger take down the north one. Helena, Freya take down the north east one. June, Kelly take down the south west one. Be quiet and maintain stealth. I am waiting here,” I said and sat down.

They left and I sat in the lotus position. I heightened my senses and observed the complete area towards the west. 

Many animals and monsters came into my vision. I found some valuable resources. I never considered using this magic for gains, it’s pretty decent.

My vision landed on the bandit group and I started analysing their group. They were camping decently and were not trying to be stealthy. 

“Arrogant, we are,” I mumbled.

I analysed them and opened my eyes.

I saw Helena and Freya with a woman’s body. Emily and Ginger with a man’s body. After a minute June and Kelly with another man’s body.

“They all died?” Asked Kelly in shock.

“They poisoned themselves,” said Helena.

“Pretty generic,” said Ginger.

“All the information is gone,” said June.

“They were carrying weapons for self protection and not a fight,” said Emily.

“I think they were just scouts,” said Freya.

“Don’t worry I know the details. All I wanted was to remove the ones who can survey us,” I said and smirked.

“We skip the area and if they still follow us, we deal with them,” I said.

Everyone just nodded. We cleared our area and formed a circle holding hands. I teleported us at some distance from there and set up the tent in a secluded area.

“Let’s call it a day,” I said and we entered the bath.

We had some fun, chatting and playing with breasts.

*****

“Where did those fuckers went?” Asked the leader of the group while literally ravaging a girl in her vagina.

“We were unable to locate the scouts and the boy is lost somewhere,” said another.

“That man will kill me if I don’t kill that boy. Alert the family. We are hunting that boy in a pack,” said the leader as he spanked the already bleeding ass of the woman.

“Yes,” said the attendee and left.

“Soon I will find you and kill you and then I will take your wives as my whores,” said the leader and continued pounding.

He finished his job and got up to drink his wine. The girl who was lying stood up.

The boss turned but suddenly stopped. He plopped down on the ground as the girl began jumping on his body while screaming.

The attendee entered the tent with some soldiers and grabbed the woman, “what have you done sister?”

The head soldier grabbed the attendee.

“Who killed the boss?” Asked the head soldier.

“I don’t know,” said the attendee.

“I did,” screamed the girl.

Those were their last words as the head soldier stabbed the attendee and the woman, killing them on the spot.

“Inform the client that we terminate the contract as the boss is dead,” said the head soldier and left the dead body of his boss.

Some white coloured powder could be seen in the wine jar, probably that was the thing that killed him.

2