0038 – Loot***
163 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Helena made me sit on the edge of bed and grabbed my penis with her big breasts. She was giving me a boob job with my tip constantly entering her mouth.

“Do you like it my love?” She asked.

“Yes very much dear Helena,” I said and pinched her nipples with one hand and slammed her head with another.

A tear fell from her eyes as I filled her mouth with my fluids.

She swallowed everything and sat on my thighs, her back facing me. “Fuck me hard and ravage me harder, for I have made fun of my darling,” she said.

“You haven’t done anything, just be yourself and I will love you and others to the moon and back,” I said and lifted her ass and slid my penis in.

I fucked her like that and filled her up.

I got up and lifted her up with her face facing me.

I took her nipples in my mouth and made her bounce on my penis while releasing mana.

I made a full range motion with my 12 inch penis continuously ramming her.

“This is so good, this is amazing, I love you,” she screamed and arched back taking support from my neck.

She continued moaning and looking at her big breasts and feeling her tight vagina I came and filled her insides.

She came with me and showered me. Her legs became limp and she passed out while mounted on my penis.

I smiled and laid her down and slept while cuddling her.

“I will show you the best time possible,” I said to Kelly and rammed her insides.

“My insides will come out, master, slowly,” she screamed. I didn’t stop and buried her head down and grabbed her furry tail and banged her from behind. Her big and cute ass made me even hornier and I came inside her thrice.

With her nipple in my mouth I slept like a log.

Next day the girls woke up late.

“Good morning girls,” I said from the kitchen.

“Breakfast is ready,” I said.

“Thank you and good morning,” they all said in unison and joined me for breakfast.

“I am sore,” said Freya.

“I am happy that I am able to walk,” said June.

“Master was amazing,” said Kelly.

“Darling you’re the best,” said Ginger.

“I am very happy,” said Emily.

“Thank you for the late night snack,” said Helena.

We all laughed and enjoyed our breakfast together talking about the night.

*****

The S ranked adventurer was having sex with 3 noble girls while the princess masterbated, when his friend entered the room and stood beside him.

“What’s the update?” Asked the S rank.

“The mercenary leader is dead and we don’t know how but I have instigated the main family against the adventurer. They are now onto him,” said the friend.

“Okay,” said the S rank and continued fucking the 3 girls.

The friend left as the S rank shouted at the princess, “come now, I am coming as well.”

He laughed maniacally as the friend left.

****

“We have picked up some traces,” said a boy.

“Okay, follow them,” said the man 1 and the eldest brother.

He continued ravaging a girl as the informant left.

***

One night we were laying on the bed in each other’s embrace and talking about life.

“It’s been 4 weeks in this forest now,” said Freya.

“Yes, it feels like yesterday when he first defeated me,” said Helena.

“He was too cool that day when he saved me,” said Ginger.

“I still remember our first,” said Emily.

“Me too,” said everyone in unison and started laughing.

“But have you all noticed that?” I asked.

“Party pooper,” said Emily and pinched my cheeks.

“Yes we have,” said Helena and everyone just nodded.

“They are closing in,” said June.

“We will have to fight this time,” said Kelly.

“But should we kill humans?” I asked, I have calmed down since then.

“No Zack, a fine line must be created,” said Freya.

“Once you start killing them, there’s no going back,” said Emily.

“We can cut their limbs or give them a nightmare like that man,” said Ginger.

“Cutting limbs is good,” said Helena.

“Nightmares can also work,” said Freya.

“Ok, we will neutralise them by cutting their limbs,” I said.

Everyone just shrugged and our hunt began.

****

We started dismembering the scouts and informants. Every girl was able to take on one individual enemy. Helena and Emily even took on 2 at a time.

By the end of a day we had neutralised 30 members without killing them.

My fighting style wasn’t even used much because they all fell in 1 attack.

“It’s clear,” said Kelly.

“Their camp is a little far in that direction,” I said while looking in a direction.

“You won’t go and kill anyone. Okay,” said Helena.

“We know you are capable of doing so but don’t do that,” said Freya.

“Then I will storm their camp tonight and promise not to kill,” I said.

Everyone just nodded.

****

At the camp of the bandits sounds of moaning and screaming could be heard easily.

It didn’t only have the moans of women but screams of men.

“Chet, you’re one big whore,” said a man as he slapped a girl.

“Take our fluids now,” said another man in another tent with 10 men and 1 girl.

One tent had some girls enjoying it with 1 man but that man was tied up and his penis about to get cut off.

In one tent a girl with a penis was fucking another girl.

In the main tent of the eldest brother. He was having sex with his daughter in law when he heard a scream.

“What the hell was that?” He shouted and threw the girl down his bed.

He exited his tent and saw everything on fire. Their 15 something tents were in an arrangement like a rectangle.

“Who did this? Find him,” he screamed on top of his lungs.

Many men and women half and fully naked were pouring buckets of water on everything but to no avail.

He heard another scream and turned his head to see a single figure of a man walking into the provisions tent.

The scream was from the guards who were now missing both their arms.

The boss ran up to the room and found it empty with nothing present. He turned around and now saw his tent burning.

“What is happening?” He screamed.

He tilted his head up to scream and saw something falling down. Before he could realise a foot attacked his chest and he fell down with a man standing over him.

“Who are you?” Asked the boss.

“The man you’re trying to kill,” I said.

I kicked his head to make him pass out and stomped on his hand, breaking it.

I snapped my finger and teleported away to my tent.

“What did we get?” I asked the girls as I entered the tent.

“Master, you’re the best,” said Kelly and June in unison and jumped on me hugging me hard.

They looked up with tears in their eyes and June said, “those Demi-human girls were living in such a bad condition whereas you gave us lowlife monsters a chance and made us yours.”

“I am grateful to my master,” said Kelly. They both sobbed while burying their heads in my chest.

I patted their heads and said, “alright enough crying, let’s see our loot.”

While everyone just smiled and organised the loot.

2