0039 – Start of the Deepest Part
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Here we have clothes. They are all ragged and smelly. I don’t think we can salvage anything. It may not look like but I am a sewing expert,” said Ginger.

“Alright, we will discard them,” I said.

“Next is weapons,” said Helena.

“The weapon quality is very bad and cannot be used either,” said Emily.

“Show me,” I said and looked at the weapons.

“Iron can be salvaged from them and no noteworthy elements are present. Keep them in the empty room and use them as resources,” I said.

“I will sterilise them and store them,” said June.

“I will help,” said Kelly.

“And finally these are the gold coins and gems we found,” said Freya as she handed me a big purse.

“Looks good, add them to our budget and store them in inventory,” I said.

Everyone’s face turned towards me and I saw something odd.

Helena smiled and said, “no one allows women to keep the budget and handle money.”

“I am not everyone,” I said and went to the bathroom.

After some time the ladies joined me and we had our bath.

“It’s been a month, check your levels,” I said. We had our dinner and were cuddling on the bed.

Everyone got excited and brought their watches. June and Kelly just relied on me.

“Level 78,” exclaimed Emily.

“Level 69,” said Freya with a huge smile.

“Level 74,” said Ginger as she started jumping in excitement.

“Level 83,” said Helena and she scooted over to me and kissed me on the lips.

“June and Kelly are on 82. I am now on level 92,” I said.

Everyone was very happy and praised me all night long. We chatted and spent quality time together and slept.

*****

“Okay, I will take the matter in my hands now,” said the S rank adventurer. He was in a room with 3 girls of different ministers and again the princess was watching him having fun.

“Make preparations we will move in a week,” he said and turned towards the 3 women who were licking his penis.

“Yes, we will. This kid is dangerous,” said the friend and departed.

“Yes I will be careful,” said the adventurer.

“Now, who is ready for this penis,” he said and smirked.

“Also, princess, you will come with me as well,” he said and continued fucking the girls.

****

The king was hugging his queen and the 3 daughters out of which the eldest was being tormented by the adventurer.

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine,” said the king.

“Yes father everything will be fine,” said the eldest princess.

“We just have to wait for the other S rank adventurer,” said the queen.

“Ain’t he like him only,” said the second princess.

“No, he never looks at anyone else other than his women. If he sees you worthy go with him because I have heard he will take good care of his wives,” said the king.

Everyone just nodded but their sobbing didn’t stop.

When did I get so weak, thought the king as he cursed himself.

******

Somewhere a woman was sitting and smiling.

She was stark naked and was playing with her hard nipples. She had a tall body with a slender waist. Her breasts and ass were big, probably similar to that of Freya’s. 

“It will be fun playing with you,” she smiled and came all over her bed, her fluids black in color.

*****

I felt a shiver down my spine. I shrugged it off and focused on the hunt.

It’s been a month since that hunt and we are now accustomed to killing monsters on our own. 

My level isn’t rising now but I surely feel my power building.

“I guess the power is building and will make me level up,” I mumbled as I ran in the forest.

The girls were behind me as we were looking for a place to set up the tent.

I imparted physical strength inside them this time. As a result they all have superhuman strength just like Helena’s.

“I feel a little jealous that I am not the most powerful among the girls,” said Helena.

“Don’t say this, you will always be inherited stronger because of your dragon bloodline,” said Emily.

“You're the best, unlike you me and sister Emily don't have a genetic benefit, so I will surely rely on you,” said Ginger with a smile.

“You both are the best,” said Helena as she faked wiping a tear.

“Sister Freya has a benefit of being excessively powerful in terms of mana pool,” said Helena.

“Oh you overestimate my prowess, I am no where up to your standards,” said Freya.

“But I still love my sisters and master,” said June.

While Kelly just nodded.

We all just laughed and continued running.

“Wait,” I said after an hour of running. “We camp here,” I added.

“You feel that everyone?” Said Helena.

Everyone looked grave and just nodded.

“This is probably the start of deepest part of the forest,” said Freya.

“We should be more careful now,” said Emily.

“It’s very spooky,” said Ginger.

June and Kelly looked at the far end and bared their fangs. They began growling and I had to step in to calm them down.

“Calm down,” I said as I patted their heads.

“No one will attack us for now,” said Ginger as she patted their backs.

“We set up the tent here, I want you all to make a perimeter while I work on the tent’s defences,” I said.

I worked on the tent and made it more stealthy and protected.

We called it a day and camped there for a week. Our main aim was to assess the area and make sure that no one is scouting us.

I had to be safe and avoid any assassination attempt.

*****

“Hide as much as you want, but I will come and find you,” said the naked woman.

She was fingering her vagina while playing with her nipples.

“The thought of you having fun with 6 women makes me wanna tear you apart,” she groaned and came all over the bed.

“Soon you will be here and will only be mine. I will kill those girls and make you eat their bodies,” she said and started laughing maniacally.

******

For the whole week I felt strong malice and was unable to even sleep.

The girls had to do their best to keep me calm and make me fall asleep.

But the good thing was that I was being pampered by the girls and I liked it a lot.

Smiling, I tried to sleep in every girl’s embrace all while planning how to kill that source of malice.

2