0040 – Gaining a New Magic
112 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our adventure in the deep part started after a week of scouting.

The deep part of the forest was huge and was almost 40 percent of the forest. The monsters here were high ranked and all the high level adventurers and government officers could be found in this region.

“This region has an anomaly,” said Freya.

“I can feel it too,” said Helena.

“Someone is controlling everything.” Said June.

“I feel like that too,” said Ginger.

“Probably that is the source of the powers of the deep part,” said Emily.

“That truly is the source of malice we are experiencing,” said Kelly.

“Very well we will move into the deep today,” I said and we ended our meeting. Meeting here meant us cuddling naked after a long sex session.

We exited the tent and packed everything. We readied ourselves and moved into the deep.

“We have rested enough,” I said.

“Yes a week of sex was fun,” said Helena.

“Let’s kill some monsters,” said Ginger.

Everyone nodded with a smirk and we broke off into 4 teams.

Helena and June, Emily and Freya, Ginger and Kelly and me alone, we broke off and went in different directions.

I wasn’t worried because at their power levels now they could easily kill a high level monster easily. Also, there was rumoured to be only 1 super ranked monster which I will be looking for. Moreover we would only circle the outer part of the deep part without entering much in the area.

“There is insect infestation, average to high level,” said Emily.

The voice rang in my head and a perfect reply was made.

“Okay,” I said.

“Infestation of cats and dogs, sorry June and Kelly,” said Helena.

“No problem,” said June.

“Those days are behind us now,” said Kelly.

“Very well, be careful,” I said.

“What kind of monsters are present, Ginger and Kelly,” I asked.

“Mix of all those, no particular type,” said Ginger.

“Alright be careful,” I said as I cut through the head of an insect as big as my body.

“Pretty nasty high level insects,” I mumbled and ran forward.

I knowingly sent them to a less infested area of the forest and kept the denser one for me.

The plan was to clear the area and then bring the girls with me.

“This will be tiring,” I sighed as I jumped at a horde of 100 something insect monsters.

The insect heads and limbs were cut like butter with a hot knife.

Their poison shots, slashes and body slams were all nullified. My fists and sword carried all the executions.

“Huddle up,” I said to everyone and we gathered at a previously fixed point.

We set up camp there and for the next whole week cleared the monsters in that vicinity. Slowly but surely the area turned normally infested instead of highly.

“It’s been 2 months and 2 weeks,” said Freya as she played with my hair while I rested my head on her naked lap.

“We didn't observe any human movement,” said June as she licked my penis.

“It’s quite other than monsters,” said Kelly as she played with my balls.

“I hope no humans plan to attack us again,” said Ginger while sucking my left nipple.

“But their boss will still be on to us,” said Emily as she used my finger to pleasure herself.

“We have to be careful because they are ruthless and play dirty,” said Helena as she rubbed her vagina on my forearm.

“I wish I could lay like this all my life,” I said with a satisfied expression.

I came all over June’s body and relaxed myself. Others continued doing what they were doing. “Tomorrow you all are coming with me, we will go much deeper,” I said.

Everyone was surprised but nodded simultaneously.

******

“Who is killing all the game? I have been here for 10 days and all I can see is medium ranked monsters. I want a high ranked monster,” screamed a fat boy.

“I am sorry master, but all we could find was these low lives,” said a servant shivering in fear.

“My lord, it’s not their fault, we have deduced that a party is present here who is killing at a tremendous speed. We suspect a total of 10 members,” said a soldier.

“Okay, I believe my head soldier but who are they?” Said the boy.

“They are not government officials,” said a scrawny looking man.

“Yes, my lord, the secretary is correct. We believe that these people are adventurers,” said the soldier.

“Fucking lowlives. Find them and bring them here,” said the boy and stomped his feet. He turned and entered his tent.

2 girls were lying naked on the bed. He stripped and joined them.

****

“Preparations done, my friend, we can leave whenever you want,” said the informer.

“Soon, now go,” said the S ranked adventurer. He looked down at the princess with his penis swaying on her face.

She squirmed in disgust as he began pissing on her laughing maniacally.

I will kill you for sure, thought the princess, as she endured the ordeal.

****

It had been 5 days since we began hunting together as a group. We were in the middle of a hunt when I heard footsteps.

“Footsteps, fast, north direction,” I said and took a battle stance.

Emily and Freya finished the last monster and took their stance along with others.

“Coming,” said June.

“Anytime now,” said Ginger.

We all gripped our swords hard when 5 horses lunged from the bushes.

“I guess the magic worked fine,” said the head soldier of that fat boy.

“There are some limitations,” I mumbled.

“Huge money can gain anything, like the stealth magic,” said the head soldier as he dismounted his horse.

“Quite a beautiful party you have,” said the soldier as he approached me.

He came near me and breathed on my face, “hey lowlife why don’t you leave the girls for us and leave.”

“Weakling,” I said and released some of my aura which I learned how to contain by meditation.

“What is this? What is this? Ahhhh,” screamed the head soldier as he plopped down on the ground.

“Stop,” said the secretary.

As he said that a fat looking boy came out of the bushes with anger on his face. His face was as red as a tomato and power level way below ours.

“Is there anyone else?” I asked.

“Why would we tell you fool,” said the fat boy.

“No, master, there is no one hiding,” said June.

“Alright,” I said and relaxed a little.

“Shall we go?” I asked.

“Yes we should,” said Emily.

“Let’s go,” said Helena.

“Who told you to move,” said the fat boy. He raised his crossbow and aimed at me.

“It’s good that you aimed it at him. If you would’ve aimed the weapon at any of the girls you would’ve been dead,” said Freya.

“Shut up whore,” screamed the fat boy.

“What do you want?” Asked Kelly.

We all turned towards her and glared at her. “Why bother asking?” Said Ginger as she patted her head.

“You are killing my game, go away,” said the boy.

“Tell me the magic you used and we shall leave,” I said.

“No way, that magic is way too expensive for you poor shits,” said the fat boy.

My vein in my temple flickered with disgust but I contained myself. “Alright,” I said and invaded his mind.

“Oh I see,” I mumbled.

Apparently he was the son of prime minister of the country and his father gave that stealth magic to him.

It was a complicated enchantment but I easily embedded it in my mind.

“We are leaving now,” I said and with magic collected the loot. Every girl touched me and we teleported away.

1