0044 – Teacher
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was now around sunrise and I planned to depart when I heard a slight voice. 

It was coming out of the earlier tent. The girl was lying naked outside the tent, passed out and covered in filth, mud and probably that man’s fluids.

I turned my head away and listened attentively inside the tent.

“He is here,” said the man.

“But I can’t do anything,” he said again.

“I am not an S rank,” he said again.

“You better leave those damn whores and come here,” said the man.

“Wait, who’s there,” he said.

I realised the situation and jumped high. The super strengths allowed me to do so and the ground being rock hard didn’t leave any impression.

I activated the flight magic and flew away.

“Someone was here,” shouted the man as he left the tent.

The guards were alerted and everyone started looking. 

“No signs anywhere sir,” said the head guard.

The man turned around and said, “look harder.” It was revealed that the man was the friend of the S ranked adventurer.

I was flying fast and reached my tent. I saw the girls standing there with my weak clone lying on the ground in a beat up state.

I landed and saw the furious looks on everyone’s face.

“I can explain,” I said and took out my actual tent.

I hid it well and removed all our marks and disappeared from the forest.

I explained the events and was being reprimanded by the girls.

Ginger was even crying but I could say nothing.

“We leave this here only. We need to freshen up and have some breakfast first. Then again we will talk,” said Freya.

Everyone just nodded and went their ways. All of them gave me cold stares and it went on till the night.

“Okay I am sorry. I shouldn’t have done that and would’ve taken you all to the dangerous area with me,” I said.

“At least you would’ve been there to protect us,” said Helena.

“And you want to say that I am not here with you all the time?” I said. My voice was loud and crisp.

“You see Zack when the tension is so high every step must be taken carefully,” said Emily.

“I was very careful, I put up the barriers and everything,” I said.

“But you weren’t taking care of our mental health,” said Ginger while crying.

“Master, we don’t want a fight,” said Kat.

“Master, does everything right but this time it wasn’t,” said Cally.

“We don’t care about information. We care about you,” said Freya.

“I am going to sleep now,” I said and stormed to my bed.

It was bad. It was our first fight. Did I really take a mis-step? I don’t know what’s happening? 

I was lying down when I felt the bed pressing down. I turned and saw the girls coming. I didn’t bat an eye and waited.

One by one the girls surrounded me and huddled themselves onto me.

They grabbed me tight close to their bodies and laid there only.

“This way you won’t go anywhere,” said Helena.

“We will take care of you,” said Freya.

“You won’t lose us,” said Emily.

“We will fight together no matter how strong the opponent,” said Ginger.

Tears welled up in my eyes and a single tear fell down. Everyone knew this and said nothing. “I…am….sorry,” I said and don’t know exactly when I slept.

“We know,” mumbled the girls and slept embracing me.

*******

“Yes, master, yes, master, faster,” screamed the naked lady from before.

She was laying on her bed with her legs spread apart. No one was in vision but her. She screamed in pleasure like she was being fucked hard.

But no one was in sight.

“Yes master, deliver your baby seeds inside me and help me capture that anomaly, yes master, fill me up,” she screamed and gushes of white liquid filled her insides. 

She relaxed her body and white waterfall fell down her vagina. Her big plump breasts were covered with the white stuff as well. She started massaging her body with the liquid and moaned, “master, master, I love you.” As she passed out.

“Very good performance my child,” said a faint voice.

*****

“Do you understand?” Screamed a deep voice as an air whip sounded hard in the air.

A man kneeling on the floor squirmed in pain and screamed loudly. The man was none other than the S ranked adventurer.

“Teacher, because of you only I have become who I am today. Everything that’s mine is yours. My body, soul, money, fame and even these girls,” said the adventurer.

“I know,” said the deep and continued whiplashing the adventurer using air.

“You have to become stronger, faster and deadly. You have to carry my legacy when I fulfill father’s duty. Live to kill, kill to live,” screamed the voice as he continued his torment on the adventurer.

“Yes teacher, yes, I will be stronger and more deadly. I will kill everyone you order. Yes, teacher,” he screamed and voices became faint.

The guards on the outside couldn’t listen anything but suddenly the doors opened and saw this bloodied boss limping out the room.

“Water,” someone yelled.

“Call the doctor,” yelled another.

“I hope the prayer went well. We will go to the doctor now,” said the main guard.

The doctor came by and his treatment started.

******

“Alright I have realised how big of a fool I was,” I said and looked at the smiling faces.

“Let’s have some breakfast and continue this journey,” I said.

“Master, before that I would like to tell you that we have a huge amount of harvested items,” said Cally.

“Many stolen weapons,” said Emily.

“Some money,” said Freya.

“Some clothes which are in good condition,” said Ginger.

“And many provisions from the loots,” said Helena.

“Alright we use what we can. Rest we save and we will sell all the things at the end of this long journey,” I said.

We talked some more and ate merrily.

2