0049 – Leisure***
175 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all moaned and I started pumping their vaginas. 

June has her eyes rolled up and tongue out, her head tilted backwards and she was taking support from my neck. “Yes master,” she screamed.

Her nipples were now longer than half of my finger. They were too erotic. I took both of them in my mouth and fucked her while sucking her big and puffy nipples.

She screamed my name and I filled her insides again.

Kelly was the same as well. I had her nipples in my mouth as well while she jumped vigorously on my penis. “Master, you have changed as well. You’re now much bigger and more in love with us,” she said.

I smiled and increased my pace. “Let me show you my love,” I said and pumped her harder. I groaned and filled her insides as well.

“I never thought that I would be making such fierce and intimate love with a student and that too you Zack. You’ve come a long way, fill my insides and satisfy this failure of a teacher,” said Freya as a tear formed in her eye.

“You’re no failure,” I said and filled her insides. I was satisfied with the progress Freya had made. She has become powerful and has turned into a real beauty. Her body is now even more busty and I love how her mind thinks.

“Faster, faster, darling fill me up,” screamed Ginger.

“Yes I will,” I said and pumped my fluids inside her. Ginger’s body changed as well. Her breasts were now bigger than normal. But what caught my eye was her butt. Her already wide butt was now much bigger. It was heavenly when I held her from her butt and fucked her silly.

“Zack, you’ve come a long way, we have come a long way. Now I am yours and only yours, so make me feel like it and fill me up,” said Emily.

I smirked and increased my pace. I let her breasts sway as I made her jump on me. The jiggling breasts of my woman were a very beautiful sight and I filled her insides.

“Your body has turned even more lewd and big. I like how your soft skin feels. I love how big your breasts and ass have become. I rather eat you all day than kill those monsters. I know for a fact that you’ve turned stronger,” I said and filled Helena again.

“I love you darling,” she said and plopped on my chest.

I smiled and for one more time filled their vaginas with my fluid. They came along with me and showered all over my stomach. They were now panting hard so I let them sit in the lake with their vaginas releasing mine and their fluids.

I sat in the lake washing my sweat when I saw the light in the water increasing. The shine in water increased and increased and with a blinding flash it was back to normal. 

“Ah, what the actual fuck,” I screamed and tried to open my eyes while rubbing them constantly.

“What was that?” I exclaimed. I turned to see the girls passed out. “Who is it?” I demanded.

“Thank you master,” said a sweet voice.

I looked in the direction and saw a girl probably my age floating in the air. She was naked and her huge breasts and ass jiggled as she floated in the air.

Her vagina and nipples were in my clear view. My flaccid penis went erect and I sat in the lake.

“Master, need not be embarrassed for I am the result of yours and my mother’s act,” said the spirit.

“What? Your mothers? Them?” I asked, flabbergasted.

“Yes master I am the spirit of the forest and the spirit you saved from Lust was the queen of the forest. I am her direct subordinate and her next in line. But I lost my powers because of demons. But you and my mother’s life essence recovered me,” said the forest spirit.

“No, you’re not my child. You can be a disciple, you will only call me and my girls as master and nothing else,” I said.

“Yes, I want our first child to be born from my womb,” said Helena.

Everyone just nodded and looked at me smiling.

“Alright, masters. Because of you I am revived and this forest is cleansed. The tree of life has also revived. The monsters are gaining strength and because of your will they are killing the few left out demonic monsters,” said the spirit.

“What is your name?” I asked.

“I am Darla, master,” said the spirit.

“Alright, Darla, we will now rest a little and then leave,” I said and laid beside the girls.

Darla flew down and sat beside the girls and started massaging their feet. I smiled and let her do what she wanted to do.

“Alright, let’s go,” said Emily after an hour of sleeping.

“Okay,” said everyone.

We got ready when Darla said, “masters please wait, we have a gift.”

A horde of small and big animals walked in the cave. They carried many things.

“How cute,” said Ginger.

“Very cute,” said Kelly and June in unison.

“They have brought the provisions and money which the humans carried. Also some animals willingly sacrificed themselves to be served to you as food,” said Darla.

I was beyond surprised and shoved everything including meat in my inventory.

“Alright, we leave now,” I said and walked out of the cave with the girls.

“So pretty,” exclaimed Emily.

“The landscape has definitely changed a lot,” I said.

The mountains were now covered with small grass and flowers. Bad energy was totally zero and animals and birds could be seen everywhere. The scenery was straight out of a painting.

I looked up the cliff and said, “we camp there.”

We all went up the cliff and were happy that we came up there.

“Everywhere we see, we see the forest,” said Ginger.

“It’s beautiful,” said Freya.

“Calm and energy rich,” said Helena.

“Alright first we have work to do,” I said. We set up the tent and went inside. After a hearty breakfast we went inside the inventory room and separated everything according to their type.

Money, meat, provisions, clothes, weapons everything was divided into sections.

It was already late so we slept like logs and woke up in the late evening.

“I am hungry,” said June.

We all smiled and started making dinner. After an early dinner we all were lying on the ground looking at the night sky and the stars.

“I wish to be fucked here,” said Emily.

They all turned their heads at me and I stood up.

With a snap of my fingers there were 6 Zack’s standing in front of 6 naked girls.

I held them up and inserted my penis inside. I started fucking them like in the cave and released my load inside them.

We all were panting looking at the sky or the forest below when something happened.

Many animals in pairs of 2 surrounded us. There were many animals, the animals who were generally the food were standing beside the hunter.

“I think the forest is also on leave today,” said Ginger.

Suddenly Darla appeared in front of us, naked as usual but her vagina dripping.

I understood everything and started laughing.

The girls were confused but without giving any of them a chance I started fucking them again. 

The animals mounted each other and started having sex as well. The girls understood everything and started laughing while jumping on my penis.

Darla started touching herself and fluids started dripping from her vagina. She was still floating above the cliff but I realised her love juice was very potent and should not be near us.

I smiled and we all enjoyed the long sex night.

It turned into a fuck fest and I ended up coming inside the girls 4 times that night.

Though we did that in the same position everyone was tired and cuddled in each other’s embrace.

I looked at the butt naked smiling girls with my fluids dripping from their vaginas. “Ah, I love you all so much ...” I said and slept off.

I wish he completed it, thought the girls but still slept smiling.

For the next whole week we camped at the cliff. We ate, slept and fucked all day long. 

“Alright, it’s time to leave,” I said as I came out of the inventory room making a list of things we could sell.

1