0050 – Meeting The King
84 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This long journey is ending,” said Freya.

“No worries once we’re out of here, we will travel more,” said Emily.

“I had a lot of fun,” said Ginger.

“It was a thrill ride,” said Helena.

“Hmm, June and Kelly what’s the matter, you’re not up to your usual moods. Do you want more sex?” I asked.

“It’s not that master,” said Kelly.

“Master, can we be direct?” Said June.

We all stopped and sat down nearby. “Yes you may,” I said.

June and Kelly looked at each other and June said, “master, will you take us with you?”

“Yes master, we will be good,” said Kelly.

They said and bowed down.

Everyone gasped. I smirked and got down and sat in front of them. I held their heads up and kissed them on the lips. I buried their head in my chest and said, “you are mine and your place to live is near me and nowhere else. So how could you think that I would leave you?”

They both looked up with tears in their eyes and happily nodded, licking me on the face.

I was enjoying the soft touch when we all got startled.

“Someone’s here,” said Freya.

“4 hours from here,” said June.

“Hostility medium,” said Kelly.

“Someone’s here, no hostility, that’s why we couldn’t detect,” said Ginger.

“10 minutes away and closing,” said Helena.

“We use a decoy, now,” I ordered.

We took out some food and made a setup that we just hunted and are taking a break.

Right on time 2 soldiers came out of bushes and looked at us.

“Oh, we are sorry to disturb you. We are soldiers of the majesty and are looking for the S ranked adventurer Bronn,” said one of the soldiers.

“If you have any information please tell and you will be rewarded,” said another.

“If you know nothing, just say so and we will leave you be,” said soldier 1.

“Oh, he’s dead,” I said.

“What? Are you sure?” The first soldier asked.

I just nodded.

“If you please, the majesty is here and we would like to escort you and your party there,” said the first soldier.

“Alright we will come but first let us pack,” I said.

“Alright,” said the soldier.

The girls weren’t tensed at all because we all knew that we are the strongest in the forest with ours and Darla’s power combined.

We walked with the soldiers and reached their camp. It was a big camp with tight security.

The first soldier ran and came back after 10 minutes.

He came back with a man whom I had never seen.

“Hello I am the new guildmaster and I would like to know your name, young man,” asked the guildmaster.

I smiled and we all showed our guild cards.

The soldiers and the guildmaster were shocked to see the ranks. “The other S rank adventurer, master Zack,” said the guildmaster.

I smiled and said, “yes please.”

After an hour we found ourselves sitting in a tent provided only to me and my party.

A soldier entered the tent and said, “Master Zack, you are being requested by the king.” 

I stood up and said, “If my party isn’t also allowed I won’t come.”

The soldier ran out and came in after some minutes. “Master Zack, you and your party are being invited by the king,” said the soldier.

I smiled and got up with the girls.

We all walked out of the tent under the gazes of various men and women. I felt jealousy, hate, admiration and lust from all over. I believe the girls did as well.

We all reached the main tent and entered it to see a few men and women.

One man and a woman, probably the king and queen, were sitting at the center. 2 girls, probably the princesses, were sitting on either side.

2 men were sitting on either side, probably some minister.

A few maids and butlers were also there.

“Greetings master Zack, I am the prime minister of the country,” said the man sitting on one side.

I just nodded. Me and the girls smiled internally thinking about the boy we scared off.

“I believe..” the minister said but he was cut short, the king raised a hand and said, “tell me one thing.”

I nodded.

“Do you know Lust?” Asked the king.

I smiled and nodded.

The king gasped and clapped his hands.

The guildmaster ran up to me and my party and said, “Come with us, we are going to the castle.”

We found ourselves in front of a huge circular podium. A mage with a long hat was standing by the podium's side.

Me, my girls, king, queen, the princesses, Guildmaster, minister and the other man stood on the podium along with the mage.

He chanted some words which I caught and we were covered in blue light.

Our eyes were blinded and just in some seconds we were at the same setup but anywhere else.

“Welcome to the castle,” said the mage. 

Everyone except us 7 vomited on the spot. We were standing with a small smile as we saw everyone wipe their mouths.

“You all have a strong mental fortitude, I must say,” said the king.

“Rest for a while and we meet tonight before dinner,” said the Queen and clapped her hands.

We were being escorted to our room. 

“Is this a castle?,” said Ginger in amazement.

“This is so big,” said Emily.

“So amazing, such cultural outflow,” said Freya.

“Eh, pretty basic,” said Helena.

“It seems sister Helena had seen many castles,” said June.

“Ah yes, I went to all such castles when my father took me to find a suitor,” said Helena.

“You’re so cool,” said Kelly.

“This place is like a forest,” said June.

“I would’ve been killed if I weren’t with my master,” said Kelly.

“Don’t say such nonsense,” said Freya.

I smiled. We were looking all around while walking. Suddenly my eyes landed on a girl. She was almost 6 feet in height with a very pretty face. Red lips and deep eyes. But what caught my attention were 3 things. 

First, her potential was sky high. The girls till now didn’t have so much potential from the get go, I helped them to make it that way. But hers was already sky high. 

Second, her horns and tail. She had 2 small and cute horns on her head. A long, lustrous and silky black tail coming out of her lower back. 

Third was her breasts. To say them big would be undermining them. Her breasts were huge. They poked out around a foot and went down till her belly button. But her back wasn’t hunched at all.

She wore a deep cut white top with a black frock. Her deep cut top showed almost half of her silky and soft white coloured breast skin. 

Her ears were a little big but she looked super cute and sexy. 

What a beautiful cow-person, I thought.

The girls noticed me seeing her and giggled knowing that they will have a new sister now.

I was literally mesmerised but broke out of my stupor when we reached our room.

We entered the room and relaxed a little. 

“We cannot rest easy, we must be on our toes, at all times here,” I said while looking out the window.

I turned and saw the girls ganging up on me. They held me up and threw me on the bed. I laughed and let them do what they wanted. They all climbed up and snuggled in with me.

“I want to experience how it will feel to live here,” said Emily.

“Me too,” said Ginger.

“We could have many rooms and let our children do all the fun stuff they want to,” said Helena.

“We could play many things and spend our time more leisurely,” said Freya.

“Our kids in future will have a safe and sound place to grow,” said June.

“With lots of fun,” said Kelly.

I smiled and dozed off.

We were woken up in the evening by a knock on the door and we tidied ourselves and got ready for the meeting.

A soldier came to escort us and we followed his lead.

1