0051 – Reward
179 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We entered a big hall and saw the king and queen sitting in front. Their 2 daughters, The guildmaster, prime minister and the general.

I tried using mental attack to know more but I was shocked to see them being mentally fortified.

I smirked and sat on one of the 7 chairs arranged for us.

“Zack, we will directly go on topic,” said the king.

I smiled.

“How do you know about Lust?” He asked.

“No your majesty, you tell me first how do you know about Lust?” I said, but I released some of my aura. The general tried standing up but was unable to do so.

He took a seat when the king raised his hand.

“Alright, we know about the demon king reviving. We know about the 7 generals. As for how we know, it’s not a hunch but a prophecy made by my ancestors,” said the king.

What a vague answer but I accept it, I thought.

“Have you heard a story? Long time ago, there was a demon king. The generals of gods, the archangels Dave and Daisy, came to our planet Gaia to kill the demon king. They killed him but fell in love. At their marriage…,” I said but was stopped by the king.

“The general of Dave revolted and activated a curse and after that committed suicide. The archangels got married and peace was seen. So the powers of gods diminished. Everything was okay but the curse activated around 25 years ago and the demon king is rising,” said the king.

“You are very well versed,” I said.

“So you are,” said the king.

Everyone else was just shocked and listened to us intently.

“I won’t pry into this but I want to know about Bronn,” said the king.

“Oh, he was an apprentice of Pride and was sacrificed by Lust for power. I then killed Lust and so 2 roadblocks were removed,” I said.

Everyone just nodded. The king stood up and said, “I know that you are much more powerful than you seem, it’s good to know that you’re on the humanities side. You’ve killed all the demonised monsters and moreover killed Lust. So I, the king of this magnificent country, would like to give you a reward. Demand anything,” said the king.

At this statement I easily noticed the princess flinching.

I smirked and said, “don’t worry first princess I won’t demand ‘you’ like Bronn, for you know you don’t fall in my preferences. Your majesty, I would like to have the holy cow maiden as my reward.”

Everyone was confused.

“But she is worthless, she is just a trophy, she won’t even let anyone touch her,” said the general.

“I would see to all of that,” I said and sat down knowingly very well the general’s lust for her.

Everyone was confused whereas the first princess was furious.

The king clapped and a maid was ordered to bring the maiden.

The cow maiden entered the room and stood beside me. She bowed to the majesty and stood straight. Her huge breasts were very distracting but I managed, somehow.

“Holy cow maiden, Iris, this is an S ranked adventurer, Zack and his party. He was being rewarded when instead of riches and land he asked for you,” said the king.

She turned towards me and looked at my party, they all waved at her and with a confused expression she said to the king in a disgusted voice, “I must accept your order only if he stands up to my requirement.”

“I know that much,” said the king.

“Allow me to satisfy you, if you please, meet me in my room after evening tea,” I said.

She nodded and we got the king’s permission. After some tea we were excused.

Cow people were a common species before the attack of the demon lord. But he killed almost all of them for their sweet meat or so they say.

The cow-people population plummeted to almost zero and they went into hiding. It was said that around 25 years ago, only 200 such cow-people remained but the demon lord's energy instantly killed 150 of them.

Out of the rest 50, 35 went into hiding and 15 were distributed equally in 3 countries, for safeguarding.

They were respected because their milk was the best supplement for kids. Kids who drank their milk in childhood were 5 times stronger than an average gladiator.

But Bronn in his lust, attacked on 4 cow maidens and in order to protect their chastity they committed suicide by falling from a height.

The leader and bodyguard of those 4 maidens, Iris was away at that time and wasn’t able to do anything.

I knew all this beforehand because my aunts told me to specifically find a cow-girl maiden and drink her milk directly from the nipples.

“She is infamous, maiden Iris, she doesn’t let anyone touch her. Once a man touched her and she killed that man with one kick to the stomach,” said the soldier escorting us to our room.

I nodded and followed his lead.

We sat in our room while I told the girls the history of the cow girl maidens. Everyone was in tears as they sat there waiting for Iris.

We all heard a knock on the door and Ginger said, “come in.”

A beautifully dressed Iris entered the room. We all were amazed.

“Sister Iris is very pretty,” said June. Kelly just nodded.

“It’s too early to call me a sister,” said Iris.

We all just laughed.

“Iris, please have a seat,” I said and pulled a seat for her.

“Thank you, now let me get this straight, money and my body plays a very small to no role in your selection of me. So why do you want me?” Said Iris.

I smirked and released my aura. I showed her a glimpse of my wings. Her eyes were wide open. She got up and kneeled on the floor but before she could say anything I bent down and kissed her lips.

“You showed her your wings?” Exclaimed Helena.

“Wings?” Everyone else gasped in surprise.

“Let’s leave that for some other time,” I said.

“I think I need to suck that penis harder to gain your trust,” said Freya.

“It’s not trust, it’s the wrong time,” I said.

“As for Iris, I want you for your potential to gain so much power that you could defeat the demon lord’s general. I want you for your pure heart and your devotion towards god. I want you because of your milk for me and my babies, that includes ours as well. I want you for your lewd body,” I said and bent down to kiss her again.

“Anything for you my L…” said Iris but was cut short by me.

“I don’t want your devotion, rather I want your love,” I said and hugged her tight.

“Then promise me, you will keep me safe, you will love me for what’s inside, you will take care of our children,” she said and started sobbing.

“I do, I do,” I said as I patted her head while hugging her. All the girls huddled up and hugged us together.

“Zack, we need some time,” said Emily.

“Alright,” I said and took out the tent.

“Show her around,” I said to June as I slapped her bubble butt.

She smiled and everyone but me entered the tent.

I passed my time eavesdropping on some soldiers and maids, eating and eavesdropping on the king and princess.

I guess listening to the princess beat the shit out of that boy was kind of disturbing. I wish I could’ve saved her from Bronn.

I entered my room and saw the girls coming out.

“You and Iris will sleep alone for the first and last time in the tent, whereas we will keep the tent safe and hidden,” said Helena.

“Leave that to us,” said Kelly and June nodded.

I smiled and we went for dinner. We had to show up because we couldn’t expose our secret.

2