0052 – Iris***
92 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iris blushed all the while we had dinner. She blushed while we walked to the room.

“She is so excited,” said Freya.

“Her tail tells everything,” said June.

“Oh, you don’t say a thing,” I said.

We all laughed and Iris’s mood lightened up.

I waved everyone goodbye and took Iris into the tent and sat on the master bed.

“Please I will be in your care,” she said and stood up.

“Strip for me, Iris,” I said.

“Before I do so, you know the ones who take our chastity will be our life long partner. My milk will work on people of your blood only,” she said.

I pinched her breasts and nodded.

She smiled and started removing her clothes. Her breasts jiggled as she removed her tight top.

My penis started throbbing hard looking at her huge breasts. She got completely naked covering her vagina and nipples with her hands.

I stood up and snapped my fingers, in an instant I was buck naked and my penis touched her stomach.

“This is too much,” she moaned and came all over.

“Sensitive, aren’t we?” I said and ran my hands on her inner thighs.

“Your love juice,” I said as I licked my wet hand.

“It’s dirty,” she squirmed.

“Nothing is dirty,” I said and bit her ear.

“You smell fruity,” I said and hugged her tight. My hands caressed her strong back and slid right on her soft ass. Her breasts pressed against my chest. It was heavenly.

Aubrey told me that when cow-girls are genuinely happy they release their best quality milk.

This must be it, her hormones to secrete her best milk are here. I have to go all the way, works just fine for me.

I let her go and sat on the bedside. She kneeled and grabbed my penis in her hands. “It is so big, as expected of my love,” she said.

“You’re learning,” I said and caressed her head. She titled forward and took my penis inside her mouth. Her tongue started twirling around my head. She started sucking and moving together. 

“You’re surprisingly good,” I said.

“I’ve been practising on cucumbers,” she said.

“You’re nasty, but you’re mine,” I said and pushed her head down. A tear formed in her eye and she gagged on my penis.

I took it out and looked at the saliva covered penis in an ecstatic feeling. “With your breasts, l said.

She nodded and took the 2 mounds in her hand and grabbed my penis. My penis was engulfed within the breasts and it disappeared.

The slimy feeling on my penis felt ecstatic. She started massaging my penis and I grabbed her puffy nipples.

“No,” she screamed and tightened her grip on my penis and pressed it up and down hard.

I felt myself building up and released my load all over her breasts and face. But her condition was different. She squirmed and started shaking. I let her nipples go and instantly streams of milk flew out of her nipples. 

A sweet fragrant smell filled the room and her head tilted back.

I couldn't understand what to do so I took both her nipples in my mouth and supported her from my hands. I sucked on them hard and drank all her milk.

She panted heavily and came back to senses. “That was amazing,” she said.

I smiled and said, “you’re very tasty.”

“You drank that? It’s bad,” she exclaimed.

“See for yourself,” I said and took a mouthful of her milk. I kissed her and transferred all her milk to her mouth from mine.

“It’s delicious,” she said.

I snapped my fingers and cleaned all my fluids from her.

I lifted her up and made her lay on the bed.

“Let’s begin,” I said.

“Yes, my love,” she said.

I kneeled and tilted over her naked body. I bent down and aligned my penis at her vagina.

“It’s so wet,” I said.

“All because of you.” She said.

I smiled and pushed inside, my penis went half way through and said, “it will hurt now.”

“I know, please be gentle,” she said and closed her eyes.

I took her big luscious lips and pushed in one go.

She came and a mix of her fluid and something red trickled down her pink vagina. Her breasts started leaking sweet smelling milk.

It was all very exciting and I started moving.

I let go of her lips and sucked her nipples. Constant off-white coloured milk was released from her nipples. I continued moving inside her while drinking her milk.

“It’s amazing, my love. I will go crazy, I never thought sex with my love would feel so good, I am happy that you found and selected me,” she said and pushed my back down towards her.

I continued sucking her big nipples and fucking her swollen vagina. 

“I am at my limit,” I said.

“Fill me my love, fill me full,” she screamed.

“Your cow vagina is mine now,” I groaned and came inside her.

Strings of hot white fluid filled her insides and she buried her head in the bed.

I bit her nipples and she came along with me.

“It’s too much,” she exclaimed.

I took my penis out and saw her and mine love juice falling like a waterfall.

The top part of the bed was all drenched in her milk, it smelled sweet so there wasn’t any issue.

I turned her over and held her ass up. She moaned in surprise and I inserted my penis inside her vagina from behind.

My hands got buried inside her soft ass, as I grabbed her tight and pushed towards me. I started moving and her breasts started swaying. The huge breasts moved vigorously all while leaking milk all over the bed.

Milk flew like a waterfall and she continued moaning.

I felt myself building up and came inside her, filling her again.

“I think I will pass out, this is too much. I have never given so much milk. All I ever did was touch me and now I am being ravaged. But I love it because it’s you,” she said and turned over. 

My fluids were still dripping from her vagina. She got up and kissed me. “I am yours now, Zack my love,” she said.

“Then one last for the night,” I said and made her sit on my lap.

I squirted some of her milk on my penis and lifted her up.

“You’re pretty strong,” she said.

I put my penis head in and pressed her in one go. She clenched my shoulder and her claws went in. I screamed in pain with her.

But before she could notice my wounds healed and I cleaned her hand.

But I was angry. I grabbed her hands and put them behind my neck. 

I pulled her long nipples up and bit them in my mouth. I started sucking them and made her jump on my penis.

She pulled me closer but instinctively I bit down hard and she screamed in pain.

Her nipples were all right but unknowingly we both came together while I was inside her.

We realised what happened and started laughing.

She kissed me and laid on the bed panting heavily with her tongue out.

I held her up and cleaned the bed and her. I laid her down and snuggled in her big, soft and warm breasts. She pulled me closer and we started kissing each other while holding each other tightly. 

We touched each other’s parts and slept the night with her nipples in my mouth and my penis in her hands.

Next day we were awakened by the girls.

“Zack, they will be here soon,” said someone.

“Hurry,” said someone else.

I didn’t know what was happening. But when my eyes opened properly, I saw all the girls staring at me in shock and delight.

3