0053 – The King Returns
75 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even Iris was standing by them with her hands clasped together. Everyone’s mouths were open and I couldn’t understand what was happening.

“Maybe you should see yourself in a mirror,” said Helena in a broken voice.

“What’s the fuss,” I said and walked up to the mirror.

I was stunned too. My face was much fair, my hair were jet black, their length increased past my shoulders, my jawline was chiseled, my chest was defined, 8 packs were showing, biceps and forearms showed veins and were bigger, my Lats were bigger, my thighs and calves were defined and I had a perfect V shaped lower abdomen.

“This is awesome,” I exclaimed as I whipped my 13 inch long erect penis in the air.

“It’s probably because my milk reacted positively with your mana,” said Iris.

“I want some too,” said June.

“Me too,” said everyone in unison.

“Wait, you're all sisters now but give her some time to adjust,” I said.

“Alright,” said everyone.

“Also today’s breakfast is my treat, so huddle up,” I said and slapped Freya’s butt.

I prepared a basic breakfast and ate along with the girls.

We didn’t have time to chat so we got ready and left the room for the dining area. We met the waiters and had a half hearted second breakfast.

The staff was obviously shocked but they didn’t care.

We were escorted to the private chamber of the king, Queen and the princess.

“You’re looking great today, Zack,” said the king.

“Someone accepted me as her lover yesterday and this is because of the happiness only,” I said looking at Iris.

“Very well,” said the Queen in amazement.

She got up and kissed Iris on the forehead and turned to me. “Take care of her. It’s like I am giving away my daughter. I would feel the joy with her only,” said the Queen.

“I can make everyone forget the torment,” I said.

“Do you mean by that?” Said the king pointing towards the princess and the scrawny looking servant.

I nodded.

The king and queen burst into tears and nodded.

“For this I want you all to keep an eye on the room because I will be in a vulnerable position for some minutes,” I said to the girls.

They all nodded in agreement and I got to work.

The princess was hesitant but hope was in her eyes, the boy servant’s eyes were already dead.

I sighed and started my magic.

I removed all fragments of that trauma from the princess’s and the queen's mind. It was a heavy procedure for them so they fainted. The king picked them up and laid them on a couch nearby.

I cleared the boy’s mind and he fainted as well. The king made him sit on the floor taking support from the wall.

“Thank you, Zack. I will be indebted to you,” said the king.

“Not so fast, I won’t remove the memories from your mind for you should know my powers. But I would give you something else. You see, Pride and Wrath are planning a coup d’état. So I will give you a power which can detect demons and their energies. Also, I have read my actual history and I know how brutal you were so I would make you remember that as well,” I said and smiled.

“A fair deal. It’s like talking to the devil itself,” said the king.

I smiled and waited.

He nodded and I proceeded to give him the ability.

But suddenly, “dear, someone’s at the door,” said Freya.

“An informant,” said Kelly.

“We won’t kill anyone,” said Emily.

“Let’s catch him,” said Helena.

No need, make fake conversations, I sent them a mental note. They all nodded and started doing so.

The girls continued fake chatting. I looked at the king and kept my fore finger on his forehead and started transmitting the magic spell and the ability to use it.

The king passed out and I made him lay beside the Queen.

Alright, we continue to talk and wait for everyone to get up, I sent a mental note.

We made random conversations all the time and I faked my voice like the king and the queen. The girls were impressed. I smiled and waited till the king woke up.

He woke up first because I didn’t hamper his memory.

“Hello your majesty,” I said.

There’s an informant at the gate. I need you to check him, through the gate, I sent him a mental note.

He was surprised but remained calm and looked at the gate. He was shocked, he looked at me and nodded.

The king got up and came up to me and sent me a mental note.

Stay in your room for 2 days, please. I know you can eat and sleep easily without my help, I will see you in 2 days.

I smiled and walked out of the room with the girls.

I looked for the informant and he was acting as a servant. We went inside the room and I scanned the whole room.

“Someone was here,” said Kelly.

“You’re right on point,” I said.

“It’s so thrilling and exciting,” said Iris.

“Live with me and stay excited all the time,” I said.

“Alright for the next 2 days we are not going anywhere but we can’t indulge in pleasure as we are in a dangerous territory. We will use this room as a sanctuary and protect it for 2 whole days,” I said.

Everyone just frowned and showed a sad face. 

“Alright, we will make food and wait for you,” said Ginger.

I smiled and sent an imaginary situation into their heads of what I really wanted to do to their bodies. They all squirmed and went inside the tent to touch themselves.

For the next 2 days we stayed to watch in the room in a group of 3. Various noises of shouting, screaming and crying came from outside but I didn’t let anyone leave the room.

Many times loud knocking and thudding was done at our door but we didn’t waver and let the king do what he wanted.

After 2 days everything went silent and a soft knock was heard. The elder princess came to escort us. We walked down the castle seeing many broken stuff, splatters of blood and damaged walls.

We reached the courtyard and saw almost 200 bodies of men and women.

“Apprentices of Pride, Wrath, Gluttony and Sloth. Deep in my sanctuary, they were really planning a coup d’état. Thank you master Zack,” said the king.

I smiled and nodded, I told everything to the girls and they just nodded.

“I am happy with the result,” I said.

“Castle and noble area is cleansed. It’s now time for the common area. I won’t keep you here any longer. I would like to reward you again,” said the king.

“Then some riches would be happily accepted,” I said and winked at the girls.

Everyone just smiled and stood at their place.

“Alright,” the king said and clapped.

The Queen came in with a pouch and handed it over to the king.

“This is 2000 gold coins as a reward,” said the king.

I bowed and turned when the elder princess ran into me and hugged me tight.

“Princess,” screamed the Queen.

“I allow it,” said the king.

“Thank you for saving me and my family. I hope to be your eternal friend,” said the princess.

I smiled and patted her head. She bowed and left the courtyard.

“I wish she was up to your standards,” said Emily.

“With girls like you it would’ve been a wasteful fight,” said the king and winked at me.

We all smirked and I said my goodbyes. Iris said goodbye to the king and queen and we left the castle in a carriage.

There are still many informants, be careful, I sent a mental link to the king.

I am back in my full glory, my friend.

We smiled at each other and I walked away with the girls.

2