0056 – Coco
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How is that even possible?” Said Pride.

“I don’t know,” said Wrath.

“At least 300 people were killed and all of them were our spies. Not one or two but all,” said Pride.

“I know,” said Wrath.

“It’s not a coincidence which that puny king is saying, rather it’s a well versed plan,” said Pride.

“I know. What do you want me to do? Go and kill the king?” Said Wrath.

“Had it been so easy I would’ve done it long before. Our powers have not recovered fully so we can rely only on the people. I believe he has some powers now. I want a detailed report on what happened to him and with him in the past week. Also tell our spies in the city to lay low,” continued Wrath.

“It hurts my Pride. I just want to kill him. Pay as much as you want but I want information about the one who gave him the power,” screamed Pride.

The men in front of them bowed and left the discussion room.

A naked woman with her stomach up and limbs hanging like dead weight descended from the sky.

Her legs were wide apart and vagina swollen and wide open.

An air rod was coming in and out of her while she moaned in pleasure. Her tongue was out and eyes rolled back. She jerked everyone the air column entered her and her medium sized breasts moved along.

“How did that happen?” Asked a ghostly voice in the air.

“We are searching for the reason, my lord,” said Wrath.

“Find the reason because if it happened again then it’s on you,” said the ghost type voice and left with the girl, still hanging on that air column.

“Chet, move you dumbwits. Command the peddlers and increase the drug supply,” screamed Wrath. Lust has died and I am stuck here managing these fucktards.

Lust, I will avenge you. I will kill that person. But this duty of managing these bastards is upon me. I promise to avenge you.

******

In a dark room filled with naked girls. Moonlight shines through the window. A man sat on a chair away from the light, thinking and planning.

Lust has died. He or she knew how to kill a general. Someone dangerous has descended on this land. I must prepare.

******

“Master, this is the official boundary of our country and now we are entering Leadale. As promised I can only travel till here,” said the carriage driver.

We hired a carriage from the capital to the border of Leadale. We were at the western border other than the northern.

I nodded and paid the driver. We all got down and started walking towards the checkpoint.

The officer only asked 2 things, name and reason. We all stated our names and said ‘dungeon diving’ as the reason.

“Sir, I must tell you something, the amount of beauty you are accompanying will cause serious problems to you and your friends,” said one of the officers. His concern was real and I even realised his sister-in-law fell into the same issue and died after being harassed.

“Thank you officer,” I said and walked out of the office. 

“We fly to Armageddon,” I said.

The girls were skeptical so I continued, “we will fly on my summons.”

I smiled and walked down the road. After some time I found a desolate place and entered the forest on my right.

We walked for half an hour and found an empty area. I cleared the surface and the girls stood behind me staring in curiosity.

I cut my wrist slightly and let the blood fall down. I closed my eyes and started chanting summon magic, a sub branch of dark magic. 

As soon as a few drops of my blood reached the ground a huge magic circle formed and started glowing purple in color.

“King of the skies,” I said and punched the center of the magic circle. A small bird flew out of the magic circle.

The bird looked like an eagle with white head and deep brown fur.

“Who dared to summon me,” said the bird.

“I did,” I said.

“A mere mortal would’ve died by now. Who are you?” Said the bird.

I smirked and released my aura. The bird saw my wings and was flabbergasted. Its eyes became wide and filled with tears.

“My lord,” said the bird.

“Only master, help me here and I will let you stay in this world,” I said.

“Yes master, I will surely help you. I can feel immense mana here so I will flourish and can even give birth to babies,” said the bird.

I nodded in appreciation and said, “what is your name, king of the skies.”

“I have no name but I would like to tell the master that I am ‘queen of the skies’,” said the bird.

“Hmm, alright, then I must name you Coco,” I said.

Such bizarre naming sense, thought the girls but they just shrugged it off.

“I am Coco now,” said the bird and it flew to Zack and landed on his shoulder.

The magic circle disappeared and everyone saw a cute little bird sitting on Zack’s shoulder.

“Coco meet the girls, they are your master’s lovers,” I said to Coco.

“They are all very pretty and strong, master. Master’s girls are my masters,” said Coco with a bow.

She flew up and went up to the girls. The girls played with her for a while. We had our meals and were ready to depart.

“Alright Coco, I want you to fly us to Armageddon,” I said.

“Yes master,” said Coco.

I stepped back and Coco started increasing in size.

“You’re nothing but the Queen,” I said.

“The legendary queen,” said Emily.

“She’s so magnificent,” said Ginger.

“Straight out of fantasy books,” said Freya.

“I can sense authority from her,” said June.

“She is our superior,” said Kelly.

“As a warrior species, I promise to surpass your strength,” said Helena.

“She is very pretty and blessed, I can feel it,” said Iris.

“Master and all the ladies, thank you for such kind words,” said Coco.

Using wood and magic I constructed a seat and magically fitted it on Coco.

She flapped her wings in excitement and we all laughed at the gesture.

“What kind of food do you eat, Coco?” Asked Ginger while rubbing her fur.

“Oh, I like meat and fruits but I can also rely on master’s mana. If given food I will eat it and if not I will eat the mana,” said Coco.

I nodded and finished the saddle.

“Climb aboard,” I said. One by one the girls jumped Coco’s back and took their seats.

Using magic i created a windshield to avoid high speed wind and gave the girls some warm clothes.

“You have thought so much,” said Emily.

“Makes me want to suffocate you in my breasts,” said Iris.

Everyone just laughed and we belted ourselves on the seat.

“Coco, let’s fly to Armageddon,” I said. Coco was my summon so I had a mental link with her. 

Use mirage magic while flying and land some kilometres away from Armageddon.

Yes master, you’re very thoughtful.

I patted Coco’s back as we started flying.

1