0058 – Source of Income
162 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We stay here for a week. I have some studying to do. If you all want you can roam around the town but you have to be extra careful and wear stealth clothes,” I said to the girls.

We were lying down after a sex session and cuddling in each other’s embrace.

Coco was also with us but the shocking thing was even after a huge fuck fest she didn’t bat an eye and looked at us like it was normal. I still don’t know what goes on in that mind but I know for sure that she is very smart.

“One week is too long,” said Helena.

“We have great company here,” said Ginger.

“But still I wish to roam around the town,” said Emily.

“I will do as the master says,” said June.

“Me too,” said Kelly.

“It will be dangerous for us new women in the town,” said Freya.

“I don’t think I will feel any good eyes upon this lewd body,” said Iris.

“You know what, we will just run at our top speed. I will make a support shirt for you all to secure your breasts while running fast in public,” I said.

“Oh really,” said Iris and she suffocated my face in her breasts.

I jolted up and freed myself when Freya held me.

I gave in and we all slept the night.

We left the house in the afternoon of the next day. The girls wore their stealth dresses which hid their body features perfectly but their hood was down and their fair face made everyone turn their heads.

We were walking in a group so no one felt left out. I made a barrier around us so anyone who tried to grab their butts couldn’t reach within 1 feet of the girls.

The crowd gathered outside the shop we entered. It was one of the biggest retail chains in the 3 countries. It was infamous for its huge network and highly efficient staff. Everyone knew not to mess with them.

“I guess it wasn’t discrete at all,” said the store manager.

“Yes, I am sorry,” I said.

“How may I help you sir and ladies,” asked the manager.

“I am here for some work and let ladies select whatever they want, I will pay,” I said and winked at the girls.

They smiled and started looking at the shelves.

“Alright, as for me I want to know what all potions and weapons do you have?” I asked.

The retail chain known as ‘Theo’s treasure’ was not to be messed with. The founder of the chain Theo died 50 years ago but his sons and grandsons still work in harmony to maintain a strict and powerful social status with money, power and thus influence. Therefore, the people didn’t even touch the property when we all entered the store.

The boss of the house Theodore Theo is a well respected man and no one knows where he could be among all the stores he owns.

“We have basic, medium and advanced versions of all the potions there are for general usage. The healing potion, mana replenishing, anti poison and other potions used in households. As for weapons we have a wide variety of swords, knives, bow and arrow and all the weapons you desire,” said the manager.

“Okay, I would like to buy 1 piece of every grade of all the potions. Also, I would like to buy the most expensive long sword, short sword and knife,” I said.

The manager was stunned. He turned and saw the girls buying all kinds of expensive beauty products and clothes.

“Please take a seat,” he said and rushed inside.

An array of maids came out serving us a variety of beverages and some snacks.

In half an hour my pockets were almost empty but I had done the best purchase of all time. I had as many as 10 different potions and ointments of 3 different qualities.

Moreover I had 3 amazing weapons.

The crowd greeted us as soon as we exited the store. The men were standing like they’re about to jump us when I teleported and we landed in the attic of our house.

“Day 1 survived,” said Emily.

We all laughed as we climbed down the attic. Before I went in the tent, I broke the ceiling and made a proper staircase from the attic to one of the rooms.

I dusted my hands and entered the tent. For the first time I entered the room set aside for an alchemy lab and forgery.

“I will divide the 2 in separate tents after some time,” I mumbled and got to work.

After an hour the equipment was set up and the potions I brought were set up.

I got out and teleported to the capital of my country, Gordon. I went out and reached a magic shop. This was the biggest store in my country which sold high end roots and other ingredients for potions.

“Hello, I need enough ingredients for 10 medium classed healing potions,” I said as I stood at the counter.

“Alright,” said the store manager.

He handed me the products and I paid my last of excess money. Only emergency funds were left.

I reached my house and checked for any followers. I entered and teleported to my other home in the capital of Leadale, Grimgar.

I entered my tent and without telling or meeting anyone I entered the alchemy lab.

I took a beaker and mixed the contents according to the recipe taught to me by Christine.

There the products I used were of high quality and the result was always the pure potion. But on observation I noticed that basic potion was 5 percent pure, medium was 20 percent pure and advanced was 45 percent pure.

I believe they have a secret version in hiding and it won’t be greater than 60 percent pure for sure. I was sure because of the limit of ingredients and the procedure.

After 60 percent purity a light magic called ‘god’s apprentice’ was required which I became as soon as the angels took me in as a student.

Also I was told that there was no one with such magic on Gaia, so I knew I was the only one.

I started the procedure and In the first attempt I made 80 percent pure healing potion. But 1 trick was left. I held the vial and attacked it with my light magic. 

The vial started glowing and changed to a lighter shade in color and reduced in volume.

“100 percent pure healing potion, amazing,” I mumbled.

With such ingredients it is fine. I made 9 more and kept the 10 vials in a holder.

I then mixed them together and reduced their purity to a still surprising 80 percent.

“People will lose their minds to this piece as well,” I mumbled.

I exited the tent and then my house and started walking towards the store.

It was afternoon after lunch and the streets were empty. I entered the store and a woman greeted me.

“Hello sir,” 

“Can I see the manager please,” I said.

She nodded and went inside.

“Oh, we meet again mister,” said the manager.

He came up to me and shook my hand.

“I want to sell. Do you buy potions?” I asked.

“Yes, if you are an alchemy guild member and the product is verified,” he said.

“Alright, I will come in the evening,” I said and exited the store.

0