Chapter – 12.1: Happy Siblings and Shitless Malfoy
1.1k 3 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter - 12.1

"Do you want to die so bad, silver head?" Just as Malfoy finished, a threatening voice, full of murderous intent, reverberated in the corridor, which shocked everyone.

'What was that?'

'Who is bold enough to curse a Malfoy?'

Everyone in the Slytherin dungeon was shocked to hear the open defiance of a Malfoy. Various thoughts started running through their minds. But when they turned back to look who it was, hardly a few were surprised.

'It's him,' When they saw Alex standing behind, everyone moved, making way for him. Alex had already made a name for himself among the Slytherins. He was the crazy guy who fought against a numerical disadvantage with the Gryffindors for his sister. And they didn't even threaten or humiliate her.

'So, what will this sis-con do with Malfoy?' Though afraid of Malfoy, everyone wanted to know the answer to this question.

With everyone out of his way, Alex slowly walked towards Malfoy, who stood rooted to his spot. Even he had seen Alex fight like crazy for his sister. And though he did not put Alex much to his eyes because of the backing he got from the family, what would become of him before they arrived?

"What are you doing? Get that bastard," Malfoy ordered Crabbe and Goyle, his two lackeys, to intercept Alex, but they had long moved to the side along with others.

On the other hand, Alex was very angry. Even in the darkly lit Slytherin dungeon, one could see that his eyes had turned visibly red, and with his grey pupil, he looked like a ghost.

But that was not all. Years of fighting had made Alex develop an aura around him, which made him unapproachable for many. In fact, it was his murderous aura that he was always trying to keep in check. But not anymore. He had unleashed all the pressure, and most of it was directed at Malfoy, who suddenly felt weak in his legs and knelt on the ground.

And before he knew it, Alex was standing right in front of him, looking down on him, kneeling on the ground. And when their eyes met, Malfoy felt death staring down at him. The invincible Malfoy felt fear. Maybe for the first time in his life, he felt threatened for his life. And all of this because of what? Because he called a muggle-born lowlife, mudblood? Now a noble, pure blood can't even say that? Is this what the wizarding world is heading to? Shame on us.

But none of this mattered to Alex. For him, it did not matter who was behind Malfoy. He disrespected his sister, and he needed to die for that. Alex crouched in front of Malfoy and put his hand over his shoulder.

"Auhh..." Malfoy was sweating beads, but as soon as Alex put his hand on his shoulder, the pressure vanished, and Malfoy could breathe again. But Malfoy was already scared shitless. He regretted the moment he decided to entangle with Nicole and Hermione.

Alex bent forward and whispered in Malfoy's ear so that only Malfoy could hear him.

"Malfoy's your name, isn't it?" Alex asked, but Malfoy did not reply. Or, to be more precise, he wasn't even paying attention to Alex's words.

And, like everyone else, Alex did not like being ignored. His hand slid through Malfoy's neck, and Alex grabbed the back of Malfoy's neck and squeezed it hard.

"Answer me when I am talking to you," Alex said, "Nod if you understand."

This finally brought Malfoy out of his stupor, and he nodded.

"Listen, Malfoy, and listen carefully," Alex spoke, " I don't care how rampant you act in the school or what politics you play. Heck, I won't even care if you were to kill someone in front of me. You won't see me meddling in any of your business. But my sister... No... No... No..." Alex shook his head, "She is out of your reach."

"Brother..." Nicole called out to Alex. As she watched the situation unfold, Nicole was happy to see her brother. But she was afraid as well. Afraid that he might end up doing something which can't be reverted.

Hearing her sister, Alex looked up at Nicole but did not show any expression on his face.

"To be honest, I was on the verge of losing it, but I held back. And for that, you have to thank my sister, the filthy mudblood. I won't kill you in front of her, would I," Alex chuckled, but for Malfoy, that laugh was akin to that of a grim reaper.

"Now, if you dare to speak to my sister like that again, or better if you come anywhere close to my sister, I won't hesitate for a second to obliterate your existence. Are we clear?" Alex asked, and Malfoy gave his head a slight nod.

"Say it loud," Alex squeezed Malfoy's neck again and demanded.

"Ahh... Yes, I understand" Malfoy gasped with pain and fear.

"But you need to leave something behind to help you remember, don't you think?" Alex asked with a nasty smile.

"NO!" Malfoy screamed and backed off, tumbling on his butt, trying to get as far as possible from Alex.

"Good," Alex stood up and dusted his hands, "Scram now."

"Yes... Yes..." Getting Alex's permission to leave, Malfoy, with the help of Crabbe and Goyle, got on his feet and ran away. Interestingly, Malfoy ran the other way, away from the Slytherin dormitory. He did not want to cross paths with Alex anymore now.

Now, with the show over, other Slytherin students also started to leave one by one discussing the consequences Alex would have to face following today's episode.

Daphne was also among those who chose not to stay. Though she could be considered quite close to Alex, she knew that the siblings needed some time for themselves.

But one thing was sure, after what happened today, Alex would be even more isolated among Slytherins than he was already. Before this, even though Alex was popular among the Slytherins and that too in a very good way because of his brawl with the Gryffindors, rarely did anyone converse with him.

But now, they might not even dare to walk in the same corridor as him because of the fear he has instilled in their hearts today. But more than Alex, they were afraid of the retaliation from the Malfoys if they were seen in any association with him.

Finally, after everyone else had left, and only Alex, Nicole and Hermione remained, Alex turned toward the two girls.

"What are you doing here?" Alex looked at Nicole and asked.

* * * * *

Announcement

You can also read 9 chapters in advance, along with other stories on my Patreon: patreon.com/thelonelyguy

Chapter 15.1 is already available on Patreon.

For those who chose Girls' Love in the poll at the end of chapter 8.1. You can read the first chapter on my Patreon, it's free and public.

52