Rewards
441 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As her first thoughts began to appear, Xu Yue knew she had passed the trial. It took thirty minutes for her senses to return to normal.

The first thing Xu Yue did after regaining her senses, was try to use the Origin Sword art.

Feeling the power of her sword, Xu Yue was extremely satisfied. After comprehending a sword will, her strength had grown several times.

Immediately after this, Xu Yue appeared inside the ever-so-familiar hall, seeing the artifact spirit looking at her. She raised her head, her two eyes making eye contact with the artifact's spirit.

"You have passed all four floors of this padoga," said the artifact spirit, sounding extremely majestic.

"Those that manage to defeat the fifth opponent from the third floor will be able to become a personal disciple of one of the elders of the sect." "You will choose which elder you shall take as your master at a later date."

"Now you shall be granted your rewards for passing the four floors of the padoga."

Looking at the list of rewards his master ordered him to give her, the artifact spirit then looked at the rewards Yun Che would receive if he passed the trial and deeply felt the difference between geniuses and ordinary people.

"Your first reward will be this heaven-ranked painting brush," said the artifact spirit.

"You aren't pocketing the actual rewards, are you?" asked Xu Yue jokingly as she looked at the artifact spirit.

Looking at the brush, Xu Yue actually felt quite disappointed. Even though she quite liked painting, and was quite good at it after being taught by her mother for three years, she had hoped for something more practical.

Looking at Xu Yue's disappointed expression, the artifact spirit almost wanted to scream in her face.

"When she learns the secret of this brush, she will thank me for giving it to her," thought the artifact spirit as he tried to calm down.

After this, the brush flew into Xu Yue's hands, who promptly put it in her spatial bag.

The artifact's spirit then took out a robe.

"This is a peak Heaven Rank defensive treasure, because it was created with ice-type materials, it can counter fire rank attacks," said the artifact spirit.

"Quite good," said Xu Yue, not managing to hide the smile on her face.

As the robe flew to Xu Yue, it suddenly started becoming smaller before becoming a size that would fit Xu Yue.

As Xu Yue was examining the robe, she was suddenly attracted to a light blue crystal that was embedded in the front of the robe. As Xu Yue touched it, she felt a familiar coldness emanate from it.

Xu Yue put the robe in her spatial bag. She then eagerly looked towards the artifact spirit.

"If it is damaged, you can bring it to the padoga to have it fixed," said the artifact spirit after receiving a message from a certain blue figure.

"The third reward will be a sheath for your sword," said the artifact spirit, as a small sheath appeared nearby.

Thinking of all the sheaths her sword had cut through, Xu Yue didn't know how to feel about this reward, or how valuable the sheath is.

"You need to use blood to recognize you as its master," said the artifact spirit.

Thinking of how unreasonable this sheath was, the artifact spirit knew forcing it was the only way.

Xu Yue took out a random sword she took from one of the cultivators from the trial and then made a small cut on one of her fingers.

A small amount of blood flowed from the cut, before her finger healed itself.

As the blood landed on the sheath, it seemed to seep into it.

Unknown to Xu Yue, the blood was rejected by the sheath for a small moment before a tyrannical force made the blood go into the sheath.

As Xu Yue made a connection she felt, she felt it curse her, the artifact spirit, and several beings she would forget the names of a moment after hearing them.

"Immortals," Xu Yue the fact that the sword was cursing even immortals, made Xu Yue's face go into a smile, knowing she had picked up a bargain.

She immediately put her sword into the sheath.

At that moment,

Xu Chao frowned.

"What is it?" asked Wu Jing, who was painting nearby.

"I forgot to give Xu Yue a sword for the trial," said Xu Chao.

With her cultivation base, Wu Jing immediately felt something was wrong. As her cultivation base was a Great Realm higher than Xu Chao's, she remembered the sword that was always on Xu Yue's back.

She then divined something, Wu Jing breathed a sigh of relief after finding out this was a reward from the trial.

"This is the fourth reward for the trial," said the artifact spirit, even though it looked with a fiery gaze towards the thing that appeared.

A golden token with the word 'Heavenly' inscribed on it.

As the token appeared, lightning flashed continuously outside of the padoga. making some cultivators frown.

Looking at the word inscribed on the token, Xu Yue felt her jaw drop.

Unlike the other treasures, the token flew towards Xu Yue without the assistance of the artifact spirit. It then flew through Xu Yue's forehead.

If Xu Yue entered her Sea of Consciousness, she would see the golden token standing above her soul, protecting it. 

An envious look appeared on the giant eye that was the artifact spirit.

"So lucky," it thought to itself.

When it thought of Xu Yue's luck, it looked towards the river of fate. All living beings are stuck in this infinite river. It then looked at its luck. Seeing the medium-sized golden dragon, it felt quite proud. It took eons for its luck to reach this level.

It bowed towards its master, who was standing on the shore.

It then searched for someone. When she saw her, the artifact spirit felt the unfairness of the world.

Xu Yue was standing there alone, a giant golden dragon with a hint of purple coiled around her, protecting her.

Luck manifests itself in three ways depending on its strength.

A fog

Flood Dragon

True Dragon

Color also represents the luck's strength, with white being the weakest and Golden-Purple being the strongest.

A white True Dragon is stronger than a Golden-Purple Flood Dragon.

The artifact spirit retreated from the river of fate to avoid feeling more depressed.

18