Intent
397 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Ling Xiaoling was healed by the light, she seemed to see something. She then sat crosslegged in the middle of the air. The dao of Water seemed to be shown to her as her understanding of it grew at an extremely exaggerated rate.

Looking at the painting she had completed, Xu Yue felt like this was by far the best of her paintings yet. She then carefully put the canvas inside her storage bag.

"What a waste," thought Xu Yue, thinking about how much better it would have been if she had gained enlightenment on her swordsmanship. Xu Yue felt like she could have created her Sword Heart.

Enlightenment is something extremely rare. Most cultivators don't experience it in their entire lives.

Looking at Liang Xiaoling, who had survived the Minor Dao Calamity, and Xu Yue, who had experienced enlightenment, Feng Shuchun was very happy.

"After switching to the Dao of Water, the Major Dao Calamity will not be nearly as difficult," thought Feng Shuchun as she looked at Liang Xiaoling, who, after the calamity, was in a state similar to enlightenment, granted by the Heavenly Dao.

She then looked at Xu Yue, whose painting had surpassed her swordsmanship for a moment before bringing out a strange treasure.

"Senior Wu Jing," said Feng Shuchun as she felt pressure go upon her.

"What is it?" asked Wu Jing with a frown on her face.

Feng Shuchun then felt existential dread, she then talked about what happened to Xu Yue.

"I see..." said Wu Jing as her gaze softened.

A moment later, the pressure receded and the conversation ended.

"The power of a Dao Saint," mumbled Feng Shuchun as she remembered the power she felt when talking to Wu Jing.

Even as an extremely powerful Major Transcendence realm cultivator, she felt utterly insignificant before the powers of a Dao Saint. She then remembered how Xu Chao sometimes looked beaten. A sympathetic look appeared on her face as she blessed her junior brother.

A while later,

Looking at the painting in front of her, Wu Jing knew what Feng Shuchun said was the actual truth, she then looked at Xu Yue who was standing next to her.

"You have improved a lot," said Wu Jing, looking at her daughter.

"Um," responded Xu Yue, looking down at the ground.

"You should focus more on your cultivation," said Wu Jing.

She then kneeled down and put a kiss on Xu Yue's forehead.

"I'm grown up," said Xu Yue as she tried to escape the kiss. Xu Yue couldn't escape, Wu Jing, showered her with so many kisses that she was completely red.

"I have to go now," said Wu Jing.

"Goodbye," said Xu Yue as she waved her hand.

Two months had passed in a flash.

Xu Yue was training the sword in her cave adobe. Compared to two months ago, it was even faster, sharper, and more ferocious.

As Xu Yue continued training, she felt a warm glow going through her.

"This is it!" said Xu Yue excitedly. Because of her increased cultivation speed after exiting the padoga, she had completed her blood refinement after only four months.

For the next thirty minutes, Xu Yue completed her training. After that, she exited her cave abode and started traveling toward her master's.

"Master," called out Xu Yue in an excited tone.

Compared with four months ago, the relationship between the master and disciple has become closer and closer.

Feng Shuchun looked at her cute and obedient disciple, she didn't know what that artifact spirit was talking about.

"What is it, Yue'er?" asked Feng Shuchun with a smile on her face.

"I have completed the blood refinement realm," said Xu Yue in a somewhat smug tone.

Feng Shuchun was not surprised at all. She had examined her disciples' cultivation a few times a month.

"I will begin brain refinement tomorrow," said Xu Yue.

For origin sword sect disciples, Brain Refinement takes the most amount of time, since practicing swordsmanship does not increase the speed of the refinement, there is only one way to complete brain refinement, treasures.

All disciples of the origin sword sect are granted several treasures to help complete brain refinement. They must take them at specified intervals, and these treasures will help them reach the next realm in a short period of time.

"Do you have the treasures already?" asked Feng Shuchun.

Xu Yue began looking through her spatial bag. Hundreds of treasures stood inside the bag in a pile. The biggest contributors to this pile were her grandfather and her senior sister.

After fifteen minutes of searching, Xu Yue finally had finally three pill bottles, each of them having four pills in them, for a total of twelve pills.

"You should organize your storage bag better," said Feng Shuchun. Looking at the annoyed Xu Yue with the pill bottles in hand,

After talking with her master for around thirty minutes, Xu Yue returned to her cave, but not before looking at her senior sister, who was still comprehending the dao.

As time continued to pass, five months had gone by, and on one particular day, something extremely underwhelming happened. Xu Yue had comprehended Sword Intent.

After using the Origin Sword Style, Xu Yue found that her strength had increased several times. There was only one thing that Xu Yue was surprised about, and that was how easy it was. Her mother had told her stories about cultivators fighting with their lives on the line, comprehending sword intent, and finally defeating their old nemesis.

As for Xu Yue, she had comprehended Sword Intent after training normally, not even actually entering seclusion.

Looking at Xu Yue, who was annoyed about the way she had mastered sword intent, Feng Shuchun couldn't help but chuckle.

"With your talent, don't expect comprehending sword heart to be more exciting," said Feng Shuchun with a smile on her face as she gave Xu Yue a hug.

For the past eleven months that she had come here, Xu Yue and her master had become extremely close.

"When will Senior Sister exit seclusion?" asked Xu Yue, who was starting to miss her senior sister.

"A few more months," said Feng Shuchun as she looked towards her disciple whose body and soul were beginning to transform.

19