Chapter 1: The Beginning of a New Start
221 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Northwest Outside of Lansing, Michigan.

A portal of purple and blue appeared a few feet above the ground, after a few seconds of appearing our dear beloved protagonists fell out of the said portal.

“Ah, FUCK!” Ty groaned out as she hit the ground first before Annabelle dropped on top of her, “Hehe, sorry, sis” Annabelle apologised as she got off of her twin. “It’s okay… I guess” Ty grumbled as Annabelle pulled her up, this wasn’t the first time something this weird happened and they both knew that it wouldn’t be the last. Ty doubted this universe will go as quickly as the last ones and so she did what she normally did, which was checking what universe it was.

“...”

“Uh… What’s wrong Ty?”

“Annabelle, you won’t like which world we’re in”

“Shoot, I bet I can take it”

“We’re in an SCP Universe”

“Alright, never mind, I can’t take it but what are we going to do? Also, is a certain XK-Class-End-Of-The-World Scenario gonna happen?” Annabelle rubbed her temples after Ty told her that they were going to be staying in the world she hates the most. “Well for your second question, yes, the SCP-001-The Scarlet King is what this universe is going to deal with and for your first, SCP 990 may warn the Administrator and the O5 Council about us” Ty answered without hesitance.

“So~ Lay low until the SCP Foundation find us or we teleport to the Foundation after getting in trouble with the Chaos Insurgency” Annabelle listed two possibilities for how they can gain the attention of the SCP Foundation, “OR~” Ty sang out, making Annabelle uneasy for what her twin could be thinking.

“We could make problems happen that catch the attention of the SCP Foundation because the problems aren’t normal or natural to anything a normal person could do” Ty informed Annabelle, who wanted to die for what her sister planned. “Do we have to get innocents killed or do weird ass shit to do your plan?” Annabelle sighed out as she kept her hand on her forehead, “No since we can just do that beam of light as we did in that Fairy Tail universe” Ty gave Annabelle the benefit of the doubt.

“You know, that really isn’t that bad of a plan but we should probably do it between here and well the closet Site” Annabelle proposed to her twin, “Well the closet Site is Site-19 since this is Lansing, Michigan. Meaning we’ll have to go to 17.5 kilometres northwest from the city” Ty told Annabelle. “I’m still trying to find out how you can remember that from the top of your mind,” Annabelle said in exasperation, “I don’t know myself” Ty shrugged her shoulders.

“Alright, shall we go sis?” Ty asked Annabelle as she stretched her still aching muscles, “Sure since we have nothing more to do here” Annabelle said quietly. Ty gently grabbed her sister's hand and led her away and towards where they needed to go, Annabelle just allowed herself to be dragged since Ty was the more experienced one when it came to interdimensional travel and how to deal with a universe.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A few hours into the night at 17.5 Kilometres Northwest of Lansing, Michigan.

“Hmm, what colour should we make it?” Ty asked her sister who was working on a magic circle on the ground, “A BRIGHT colour, maybe” Annabelle answered whilst not realising what she did. “Pft- Hahahahahaa, Oh Annabelle, your gonna kill your twin here” Ty tried hard to get her bearings back when she fell over from her little ‘laughing episode’, “What do you me- Oh, don’t tell me you find that funny” Annabelle looked at Ty with a blank expression.

“But… Do you think they had it worst or us?” Annabelle asked a very serious question, “Neither, no one’s pain can be outmatched, everyone’s pain is to be accounted for" Ty looked back at Annabelle and shivered from the glare she was met with, “The only reasoning why I never got help is because I didn’t want help” Ty explained as she gathered up her magic and made an orange beam of light shoot up into the night sky.

Annabelle yelped as she jumped back and away from the orange beam, “TY!” Annabelle shouted at her twin angrily. “Sorry not sorry” Ty stated as she held up the peace sign to her sister, “You-” Annabelle was going to say something till she was cut off by the sound of vehicles and helicopters.

“Well, talk about fast response,” Ty said nonchalantly as she grabbed Annabelle and started going to the closet tree, the twins layed down against the tree trunk with Annabelle lying on top of Ty. “So~ Anything you want to say to me before we fully involve ourselves in their madness?” Ty asked her sister, “Nope, other than, I don’t hate you but I don’t necessarily like you either” Annabelle stated.

“Fair enough”

Was the last thing Ty said before she covered herself and Annabelle with powder to make it seem like the beam of orange light did something to them, Ty also knocked out Annabelle and herself to make it more believable that they were knocked out by the phenomenon.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Darkstrider]

Hmm... Not bad of an introduction for myself but, is it enough for you though? I'll have to wait and see. Also did anyone like the joke?

[/Darkstrider]

4