Chapter 2: Interrogation, SCP-073 and Reunion.
142 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Site-19, 35 kilometres Northwest of Lansing, Michigan.

Ty groggily opened up her eyes but had to close them again due to the Bright light, ‘Ty, you okay?’ Annabelle asked through thought communication. ‘Yea… But did they really need to make the room this Bright?’ Ty rhetorically asked her sister, ‘Shut up sis, no time for jokes’ Annabelle sounded very serious.

‘What happened?’ Ty worriedly asked her twin because she sensed that something was wrong, ‘I’ll share my memories of my conversation with the Head researcher assigned to us and they’re not Dr.Bright’ Annabelle informed Ty.

‘... Okay, so we’re going to deal with a possible undercover Chaos Insurgent who has major torture addiction?’ Ty asked with exasperation after reviewing Annabelle’s memories, ‘Yep, that’s pretty much it’ Annabelle answered. ‘Well, I’m gonna need to go since they’ve arrived’ Ty stated to Annabelle as the door to the interrogation room opened.

“Good Afternoon, do you know why you’re here?” a middle-aged man with black messy hair, dark brown eyes, a fit build and tattoos on his neck asked Ty, “Good Afternoon, Doctor, unfortunately, no I do not” Ty replied in a more polite and childish voice. 

The man’s eye twitched in irritation because he may have to deal with a person who could act like a child or innocent, “You may call me, Dr.[REDACTED] also you’re here because you were found in the middle of a forest fire” the man now known as Dr.[REDACTED] informed Ty.

“Oh, are you wondering if I or my twin were the reason it started, well if that’s what you wanted to know, then we didn’t start the fire,” Ty said in a sweeter tone of voice, “Then what were you two doing out there?” Dr.[REDACTED] asked Ty while jotting points down.

“Hmm, we were walking with an old friend, we were trying to catch up after the many years that we haven’t seen each other and well he started acting weird and brought out a piece of weird orange chalk and made a pentagram on the ground, we were trying to stop him since we were aware of what bad things could happen if he were to continue and well we were too late and an orange beam shot out of the pentagram with well who I could assume was the Scarlet King that he spoke of in his chant”

Ty explained everything that she ‘remembered’, even though it was a well-thought-out lie that Annabelle made, “T-t-the S-Scarlet K-king?” Dr.[REDACTED] stuttered out before running out of the room and locking the door behind him.

‘Well that was funny’ Ty stated to Annabelle, ‘Exactly why I wanted you to explain what happened’ Annabelle replied, ‘Also, I’ve asked them if we could see each other with some of the more higher-up people here so we could also answer their questions, so if I’m correct, Cain's is coming to get you with some guards’ Annabelle informed me.

The interrogation room door opened to reveal the oldest son of Adam and Eve, “Hello, I’m Cain, I’m to bring you to your sister” Cain introduced himself to Ty. “Greetings, I’m Ty, It’s nice to meet you Cain” Ty greeted back as she got up to follow the monotone male, “Ty, how did you and your sister end up here?” Cain asked Ty.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Item#:0-73

Object Class: Euclid

Description: SCP-073 appears to be a heavily-tanned male of Arabic or Middle Eastern descent in his early thirties, 185 cm (6'1") tall and 75 kg (165 lbs), with black hair and blue eyes. The arms, legs, spinal cord, and shoulder blades of the subject appear to have been replaced with artificial versions of unknown make and metal. Subject only takes notice of this when it is pointed out and states that it does not know how, why, or when these replacements took place, stating it had had them as long as it could remember. There is a symbol engraved into the forehead of the subject, which appears to be of Sumerian origin. The symbol has of yet been untranslated, and the subject appears distressed when the symbol is mentioned at all, refusing to speak on it. The subject does need to eat and drink regularly but is strictly carnivorous owing to its effect on plant-based items.

SCP-073, who refers to itself as "Cain", is generally polite and genial to all who speak to it, though it has been described as being cold and somewhat mechanical in its speech. It is very helpful and enjoys aiding personnel in their daily actions, whatever they may be. It has highly detailed knowledge of ancient to recent events in history, and the most commonly spoken languages in the world, including ones that have since died out. The subject has professed to have a photographic memory, remembering word-for-word all text in an eight-hundred-page dictionary that was flicked through in a minute and a half. It has scored above average in all intelligence tests given to it.

SCP-073's presence is inimical to any life that has grown in soil, causing death to any such life within a twenty (20) meter radius. Any land SCP-073 has walked on (and any within the twenty [20] meter radius) becomes barren as all anaerobic bacteria die, rendering the soil incapable of supporting life until new bacteria are introduced. Anything that is derived from soil-grown life, such as wood and paper, immediately rots and disintegrates upon the touch of SCP-073. Further affected derivatives include anything hydroponically grown.

Violence directed towards SCP-073 reflects any damage inflicted on SCP-073 directly back onto the attacker, although SCP-073 visibly remains unharmed. This applies to any damage directed at SCP-073. Attempts to get tissue and blood samples have proven futile: when the procedure was initiated, personnel acting felt the sensation of whatever was applied to SCP-073, and wound up with a sample of their own blood or tissue, although ''all actions were directed solely at SCP-073''. Indirect damage through a medium also results in the person perpetrating the action receiving the wounds caused. Although SCP-073 receives no actual harm from damage to its person, it has stated that it still feels the pain of the action and has politely asked researchers to abstain from overly harmful actions to its person.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-073 is to be kept in a two (2) room cell furnished with all non-organic furniture and items, and a bathroom. The subject is allowed to freely wander the facility and eat in the main canteen. A tracking device has been attached to SCP-073's person and is not to be removed. The subject has disallowed any contact with the surface and is not allowed outside the facility. The subject is allowed no contact with plant-based SCPs under any circumstances. Violence is not to be used against SCP-073 under any circumstances.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ty and Cain’s conversation ended sooner than they would’ve liked, and they reached the cafeteria. The cafeteria was emptied and some of the tables and chairs were moved to make enough space for what was going to happen. 

Ty skipped over to the space of the cafeteria and wrapped her arms around her twins’ neck, “Yeah, I missed you too, Ty” Annabelle spoke softly to her sister to keep the act. “Are we still waiting on the researchers?” Ty asked Annabelle during the hug, “Yes” Annabelle answered as she and Ty broke the hug.

[Darkstrider]

Three chapters in one day, I decided to introduce our good boy that only wants to do good now, can you guess who else is going to show up. Also, if people start chanting out for him to appear since I’ve been making jokes about him for so long, I might make him appear earlier then planned.

[/Darkstrider]

4