Chapter 2.5: …
102 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So~ You sent yours and your twins’ human selves to an SCP Foundation Universe?”

A voice asked from within the darkness.

“Hm, yes, the council wanted to save the universe, the queen and princess were the perfect solutions since they already dealt with this sort of thing already”

Another voice replied.

“Well, I guess since we deal with things worse than the SCPs or anomalies at the Foundation’s world” the first voice muttered.

“Neither of you explained why we allowed the FOUNDER’S of BlackHollowed and WhiteFulfilment to go to an SCP Foundation Universe!?”

A third voice spoke in a worried but hushed voice.

“All of BlackHollowed’s and WhiteFulfilment’s members are aware because the rest of the council higher-ups and I are a part of the organisations” the second voice explained.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Item#: SCP-▮ Twin Gods of Daoism

Object Class: Euclid

Description: SCP-▮ is a pair of twins that seem to be opposites, despite this, they are close and tend to make decisions together.

SCP-▮ has a lot of secrets that only the O5 Council, Dr.Stephens and researchers that were selected by SCP-▮ instances are allowed to know.

Personnel that are level 3 and under(except the selected personnel) are to be treated for amnesiacs if any information is leaked, including any MFT Officer.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-▮ and its twin's instances, now known as SCP-▮-Night/Day.

The instance called ‘Ty’ is SCP-▮-Night while the instance called ‘Annabelle’ is SCP-▮-Day.

Both instances are allowed to roam the facility with at least one security officer.

Whatever the instances say about the future is to be noted down, immediately.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Dr.Joseph Stephens also answers to Dr.Stephens, Dr.Snake, and King Anaconda.

Security Clearance Level: Level 5. Dr.Stephens is a member of Site Command but the information on what and how he is a part of Site Command is not known.

Profession: Researcher, Biologist, Ophiologist, Herpetologist.

Location: Unknown, possibly Site-17 or Site-19

Dr.Stephens is an albino male with white fading to pale yellow hair, his eyes are slitted and are yellow.

His nicknames come from how his eyes look and the fact that he has a dark green and black striped anaconda hovering around his shoulders and neck.

History:

Dr.Stephens was born in a facility of the SCP Foundation and grew up there, his parents were veterans amongst the staff until a fateful containment breach occurred.

SCP-682 breached containment when Dr.Stephens was 10, the hard-to-destroy reptile had killed his parents but couldn’t bring itself to kill him.

Ever since then Dr.Stephens has been working with the reptilian SCPs.

SCP works:

SCP-682 Hard-to-destroy reptile

SCP-3000 Anantashesha

3