Chapter 3: Dr.Stephens or King Anaconda and the Requests Approved
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well you don’t have to wait any longer”

Ty and Annabelle turned to the person who talked to them, Ty immediately realised that the researcher in front of them is one of the OC Seniors.

“Oh hello!” Ty greeted the researcher enthusiastically, “Greetings, I’m Dr.Stephens but others call me Dr.Snake, I’ll be in charge of this interview about what you know of the Scarlet King” Dr.Stephens introduced himself and the purpose of this interview.

Ty, Annabelle and Dr.Stephens sat down in the chairs that were set up for the interview, Dr.Stephens had paper, pencils and erasers in his lap.

“So what do you want to know first, doctor?” Annabelle asked Dr.Stephens, “Well let’s start with the easy questions before we go into personnel questions regarding the incident and then we can do the requests for what you want while being here, ok?” Dr.Stephens informed the twins.

Ty and Annabelle nodded at the terms of the interview and the possible aftermath.

“Firstly, what are your full names?” Dr.Stephens asked the twins who looked at each other, “Well my name is Ty Striker and this is my older twin sister Annabelle” Ty answered in her fake voice.

“Genders?” Dr.Stephens asked while writing the information on one of the sheets of paper, “Ty is gender-fluid while I'm a female” Annabelle informed Dr.Stephens politely.

“Age?”

“Both 20”

“Ok so now the ‘fun’ questions”

‘Wow~ how Bright’ Ty blandly stated in her mind, ‘Focus Ty’ Annabelle scolded her twin.

“Will one of you explain what happened before we found you?” Dr.Stephens asked Ty and Annabelle when he was finished writing.

“We were with a friend we didn’t see in many years, we were just walking in the forest since we always do because no one goes out there so we thought of it as a way to escape society, and well he started acting weird and brought out a piece chalk and made a pentagram on the ground, we were trying to stop him since we were aware of what bad things could happen if he were to continue and we were too late and an orange beam shot out of the pentagram with who we could assume was the Scarlet King that he spoke of in his chant”

Annabelle explained to Dr.Stephens as he was writing everything down.

“How did you feel when you got hit by the orange beam?” Dr.Stephens asked us, “We had a tingling feeling but nothing more but I guess Ty must of had the worst of it because she was in front of the beam and next to our old friend” Annabelle explained while telling Ty through thought communication that saying that, was pay-back for all the others times Ty put her under the bus.

“I only hurt for a little while, the pain already left after I woke up” Ty spoke in a quiet and soft voice, trying to keep her cover while trying to stop herself from throwing Annabelle in shark-infested waters.

“Okay well, we’re gonna take a break before we continue,” Dr.Stephens said as he waved the guards away from us.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

After a few minutes, an MTF from a group that neither Ty nor Annabelle recognised, ran into the room holding a radio.

The MTF went over to Dr.Stephens and said something before they passed the radio to Dr.Stephens, and then Dr.Stephens ran over to Ty and Annabelle.

“Well you two are very lucky, you’ll be talking to very authoritative people now,” Dr.Stephens said as he passed the radio to Annabelle, he then left the two.

“Hello?” Annabelle called through the radio.

“Hello, SCP-▮-Night and -Day”

A very calm and authoritative voice replied back.

“Let me guess, O5?” Ty asked them, “You’re correct -Night,” the O5 member told them.

“What do you want?” Annabelle asked the O5 member, “I’ll be straightforward with this, is there anything myself and Foundation Personnel need to do to ensure you help us in the future?” the O5 member asked us both.

“Well, knowing how things are here, we can do level 3 and below aren’t allowed to know about us, the classification being Euclid, only your council, Dr.Stephens and selected researchers are allowed to know about us fully, we’ll be fine being seen as normal SCPs that are allowed to roam” Ty stated nonchalantly, completely dropping their cover.

“Nothing else?” the O5 member said while trying to regain their composure, the O5 Council hardly had an event where an ‘outsider’ knew about things that they kept from the outside.

“Nope!” Annabelle exclaimed, “Alright, you can give the radio back to the MTF,” the O5 member told the twins.

Ty waved over the MTF officer, who left immediately after getting the radio back.

“I guess you guys can go into the same containment cell, for now, follow those to guards,” Dr.Stephens told the twins, the two followed the guards without struggle and were not at all pressed about what they were going to put themselves into.

[Darkstrider]

Oh right, I forgot to add something to king Anaconda's Personnel File: SCP works:

(There are more SCPs that he works with but... Due to the O5 Council's demand, the information is to not be given out and not to be placed in his file)

Also...

Spoiler

He and Annabelle looked at the dead body around the corner, dimmed glow of red from the chest area immediately caught his attention, he knew as well as his twin who this dead body was.

[collapse]

[/Darkstrider]

2