Chapter 6: Recontainment, Interrogation Log and a Sibling ‘Talk’
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside of Site-19

“Oh so they’re already here” Ty stated as she saw the MTF aiming at them when 682 dug through the Earth and to where they were now, she rubbed 682’s snout as the group of survivors led by Dr.Stephens went over to the MTF that was closet to them.

Ty sat down on the ground as 682 layed down, Annabelle went over to Ty’s side and sat down next to her.

Ty had one hand up while Annabelle had both hands up, Ty was making sure 682 didn’t lash out with her free hand on his snout.

The MTFs surrounded us as some of them got the equipment that they needed to contain 682, Ty took off 963 and let the amulet fall in front of her. 

One of the MTFs picked up the amulet and placed it in a case, and some of the MTFs hand-cuffed Annabelle and Ty after 682 got chained and loaded into a truck.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

SCP Foundation HeadQuaters Interrogation Room…

[BEGIN LOG]

CARTER: So, SCP-▮-Night, this interrogation will be held for how you can withstand SCP-963’s anomalous effects

TY: I deal with creatures that try to enter my mind all the time, keeping Bright out was one of the simplest things I could’ve done.

CARTER: Creatures?

TY: Not in this world, so you won’t have to worry about them.

CARTER: Where do you and your sister come from?

TY: A place where your Foundation gets contradicted on a daily.

CARTER: How so?

TY: All the things that you contain, live in coexistence with the humans of our world and even have crossbreeds of the most different creatures as well.

CARTER: How does humanity survive there?

TY: Like normal, though the other species and creatures do make sure that humanity doesn’t get themselves a part of their problems unless it's the heartless people.

CARTER: So the creatures kill humans?

TY: Depending on the realm and the laws around all subjects to the realm, plus you humans aren’t the only ones that have wars, emotions and free will.

O5-3: That’s enough for now, end the log.

[END LOG]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Site-19 Light Containment Zone, SCP-▮’s Containment Cell.

Ty entered the cell to Annabelle reading “Ottilie Colter and the Narroway Hunt”, “Why am I not surprised to see you read that” Ty stated as she sat next to her twin.

“Do you have plans for tomorrow?” Annabelle asked her twin, “I’m sneaking out to go stop Lucifer?” Ty answered without much care.

“Yes, aren’t you going to get some help?” Annabelle asked as she eyed one of the cameras that was watching them, Annabelle knew that they were being watched and listened to by Foundation Personnel that had Level 4-5 Clearance.

“Why would I, plus the mortals already deal with the anomalies he creates, they’re not ready to deal with our younger brother and his legions yet” Ty explained to her twin, “Ty… What truly happened between you and Crimson when the rest of us left after what you did to our siblings?” Annabelle asked as she went back to reading.

“He believed Rune's lies, he thought that I killed our siblings for no reason so he tried to kill me and I sealed him in the Abyss of the Nether Realm” Ty revealed to Annabelle, Annabelle hugged her sister when she was on the verge of tears.

“Remember Unity, we forgive you for what you did, Crimson and Rune may try to keep making your life a living hell, but they forget you’re the creator of all the Dimensions and the true Queen and Head of the Striker family plus remember what dad said ‘Don’t let your shitty mother and brother live to dictate your life’” Annabelle stated while wiping Ty’s tears, Annabelle then noticed that Ty fell asleep after she wiped her tears away.

Annabelle laughed softly, “She still has the habit of falling asleep on someone,” Annabelle said to the eavesdroppers while laying her sister on her respective bed.

[Darkstrider]

More of the twins’ backstory, I wonder how the Foundation will handle the twins when they need to show their true selves?

[/Darkstrider]

3